Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I am dead. Literally dead. After the shitest of shit days this has just made it for me. I can’t cope who orders a sofa to look at a wall what like half a metre away, not to mention the door that it faces too. Imagine, yeah come round for a brew hun, we can go and sit in the tunnel and stare at the wall.
You don’t have sofa days Kate because you haven’t got a living room with a bloody sofa in it!!!
Dead, dead, dead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Ekspecially!! Why can’t this twat talk!! Poor Oliver that’s all’s I’m gonna say. She’s gonna end up an illiterate obese child with that as a mother!! 30g oats for a baby wtf!! I have 40g (slimming world) with yoghurt & fruit & im bloated for most of the day. Poor kid, over fed, under stimulated arlarse.

And the silly twat has left egg shell in

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Belle Amie

VIP Member
Howling she’s taken the pictures with a fisheye lens to make the room look like it wasn’t made for the munchkins of oz hahhahah

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Bubbles10

Deffo claiming her UC that story of Olive with dicky delo “I don’t get a look in when he’s here” he lives with you he’s always fucking there poor sod can’t even breath nevermind work without your permission truff ya fooling no one 🤣
Probably expecting more in benefits cause she’s created the most bespoke baby. Ew it annoyed me the other day when she was saying she manifested Olive she wanted the baby to have blonde curly hair and blue eyes. Most people wouldn’t care aslong as the baby is born healthy. I couldn’t care less if my sprog came out as bald as Harry hill main thing is it’s healthy... but what a hitler mentality to have wanting specific eye colour and hair for a baby. Blimey I’ve had 5 Misscarriages all in a row and this is my first successful pregnancy since and I don’t even bat an eyelid on what he’ll look like because I’m just fortunate enough to have a healthy baby and to still be pregnant. She knocks me sick

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Offensive she thinks a size 12 is massive - i am a size 12 - she is fucking massive cheeky truff get back in that pig sty

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Okay guyss

Chatty Member
inbound7013799296592497364.jpg
wow my head as fell right off so she got long paneling on side n half of the room on the other side she has square paneling on top n bottom and this floor is this gap ment to be there or that cowboy job 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49

Sunsetlass

Chatty Member
This shit show just confirms everyone’s theory that she would have anything long as it’s free......she would get gonorrhoea long as she could revel it, post it on the gram and AD it

• Haha
Reactions: 48

Niknak

So the packaging directs people to her katehayesmakeup account, not the newly named bykatehayes account? :oops:

• Haha

hello0986

Also can we clarify, home and bargains is not a “brand”. It’s a discounter selling other brands/shops liquidated stock that hasn’t sold elsewhere. Don’t get me wrong I love h&b as much as the next troll, but you’d probably even put it below Poundland in terms of national prestige. And every influencer and their content generating offspring has their own product line/collab these days, it’s hardly pioneering. Absolute cringe at her carrying on like it’s a make up brand like Mac or something.

• Heart
Anyone make any sense of the shit she’s promoting for Socialshitsta?
So apparently ‘Reels are the new black’ is similar to orange is the new black
And ‘story blinders’ is similar to peaky blinders 🥴
They are the worst play on words I have ever heard, and from someone who is supposed to be some kind of amazing marketer, wow.
Also, everything Kate said that is included in these packs is the complete opposite to what she does.

• Haha

Eye spyer 84

She is so repetitive:

“Not giving the trolls anymore of my time”
“Troll troll troll”
“I won’t let them win”
“The trolls won’t ruin my launch”

It’s embarrassing. Can someone share what it is on here..... gotta go get my UC so got a busy day.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Feska

VIP Member
Considering she’s felt so unwell today and couldn’t even change her jumper she’s posted 82 stories in 14 hours!

• Haha
  • Wow

Violetx

VIP Member
Can’t wait to hear about how “my products are a complete sell out, cos of you guys!🙄

One of Kate’s baby sniffing fans excited for the big revel:

• Haha