Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allforthegram

VIP Member
That room is making me feel claustrophobic looking at it. All bar one person will get a sore neck watching the telly. Why the fuck would you give up a normal living room for that? It's not like she even wears the contents of her wardrobe that's in her walk in, or even films from other angles of the room to make it worthwhile 🙈. Totally selfish. There's no space to move whatsoever.
IM CLAUSTROPHOBIC DELO

• Haha
Reactions: 57

FoksiOska

VIP Member
For someone who has said that she isn't going to keep giving her trolls the attention, she doesn't half keep banging on about her trolls.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Sweet.Baby.Jesus

The big Home and Bargain REVEL has taken 12 months because it’s taken China that long to ship the shite due to Covid.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
No wonder it's taken her a few days to post the sofa. Fucking hell how have they got that into that beige hole ?
I'm actually sobbing laughing , it's soooo Bad !!!

Worst part is she made the changes , gave up the full sized family living room whilst she was pregnant, anyone else would do the opposite & say how can I make this house baby and family friendly ! Just sums her up doesn't it ! Absolutely shocking that !

• Haha

gashycrash

Can you imagine George Osbourne who helps folks sort their homes out from channel 4 having a look around Truff’s upside down house. He’d be saying WTF about a thousand times & she’d be screaming TROLL back at him 😂

I would hate that,me & the hubby have a couch each.
I think my man would love this room. He leeches onto me in bed which is great and all. But he is a sweaty hot mess.
legit woke up with his testicle stuck to my back. When I got up it was as if you’ve sat on chewing gum on the park bench

• Haha
  • Heart

9Pine

VIP Member
Can you imagine George Osbourne who helps folks sort their homes out from channel 4 having a look around Truff’s upside down house. He’d be saying WTF about a thousand times & she’d be screaming TROLL back at him 😂

I would hate that,me & the hubby have a couch each.
Do you mean George Clarke?? Not the ex-Chancellor of the Exchequer.

• Haha
  • Heart

Baxtyboo

The couch in that snug, is about as snug as the clothes she squeezes in.
The weird chair looks like someone has put fabric on to one of them blow up chairs of the late 90s/early00s.
What a fucking show man. I would love to get an actual answer as to why on earth she wouldn't just put her dressing room in the garage, and keep the living room as an actual functioning room. I'm not even being a bitch, like I 'generally' want to know why she has done this 🥴🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Yel

Chatty Member
It would be interesting to know what percentage of the profits she is entitled too. The trademark, the product etc is actually all owned by HB so really it’s their make up with her name on. Can’t imagine that would generate a huge amount into her pocket?
I doubt it's much at all in the grand scheme of things. As you say it's just her selling the rights to use her name on it. Hardly a Jeffree Star or Kylie Jenner range netting millions a month for the name behind it.

It's more similar to Tesco and their fake farms they invented to make it look a bit better than branding it Tesco value.
023743ad-2985-4ee8-934f-e05862cebd4c.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53

Fizz22

VIP Member
Having a browse round my local home bargains (Bangor,North Wales) and look what I came across...so bespoke 😆
She used to bum the life out of Olivia Hale brushes saying they were amazing..... Have the just repackaged them with her name and Face. Also, that pic is very suspicious of the one she used for sofology and looks like scarlett Moffat more than scarlett looks like scarlett.

• Haha
  • Heart

Icantspell

Chatty Member
When she was selling her original fireplace & put it on Instagram stories I messaged her saying she’d be a fool to get rid of that as it’s amazing & she blocked me!! She’s tapped

• Wow
  • Haha

Cady1954

VIP Member
Omg that's what she thinks this is going to be isn't it. She actually thinks she's going to be a billionaire. Poor Truff.
So someone I know from my kids school just commented on the bykatehayes acc but the comments been deleted it seems cause I couldn’t see it when I looked then but she thinks she’s been blocked or restricted cause she’s just sent me these 🤣
Come on spill. I want to know what was going off at the gates today? God my kids went to a dead boring school.

• Haha
Reactions: 51

TheFox286

Chatty Member
Surely shouldn’t they have put the @bykatehayes Instagram link on their packaging and got her to market it and do tutorials and reels on there. That way she’d have a dedicated business page that’s all about makeup and she can talk bullshit about weening and slobbing around in her crusty mum jumper on her personal one.
She’s got absolutely no business savvy what so ever she just wants attention and free stuff.

• Heart
  • Haha

chattycatty

VIP Member
Keep watching because we will get more fumming 😂😂😂😂😂 that’s so funny isn’t it! We laugh at you Katie not with you.
I’m wealthy through hard graft not cheap plastic shite from China babe. I’ve never ever had to go on Instagram stories to beg for freebies I’ve never had to cry troll 24/7 to get attention if I want something I buy it and not even on credit. My house is my own and my sofas we bought with cash my car is a 19 plate and is quite decent, my children are both in private education would you like me to continue 😘 you my dear are a fucking immature child babes. Continue as you will taking notes from greedy who is a fraudulent thief ❤ Mucho Love to you and good luck with the China cheap shite in home and bargain 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart