Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through
That photo makes me cry laughing every time I see it. She must have had Small Matt on her shoulders in the furthest corner of the room to take that shot. It’s like the holiday brochure pictures of swimming pools taken from a weird angle that make them look Olympic size and then when you get there, you’ve got bigger paddling pools at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Moonhead

B0C5A6C8-82F1-48A8-825F-EEC73F6EEDB2.jpeg

Kate when your having your catch up on here this morning, maybe think about moving the couch and tv so the room looks like this. Maybe then poor oliff will actually have somewhere to play without a vase or someone’s foot in her way!

• Haha
  • Heart

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Full on ashamed for her. Surely she can see how fucking stupid it looks pointing at the wall less than 2 feet in front of you?? I’ve stayed in caravans with bigger living rooms than that. Admit it, Kate. You’ve fucked up royally with this one.

• Haha

gashycrash

Hahahaha Guyzzzz its official Truff doesn't wana have a Cuppa Tea with us !!
Good job isn't it cos she hasn't got a living room and we wouldn't fit in that Beige Snug Jane 😂😂☕☕
Dont worry we will just keep spilling the tea over here on Tattle 😂🐸☕
She’s got a point- The way she wrote Wright is Rong

• Haha
I'm sure TJ Morris and their team will be thrilled when they see that this person is representing them & that is who they've invested in. She's absolutely MINTY 🤢🤢
Look at that sweatshirt it's ready to walk off on it's own.
Delo must have lashed her in the kitchen to sit there cos she is absolutely stinking 🤢🤢👃🏼👃🏼

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
Do we think all the makeup she used on the transformulas igtv is hers?
I’ve just rewatched and she’s hidden everything including the KHM brushes
The mascara and lipgloss are collection 2000 and the lip liner was Morphe. Perhaps the foundation and concealer are hers?
Me Ma works at Home Bargains but she’s about to retire and she dont give a fuck about anything. Ive asked her for the inside scoop shes going to find out 😂

• Haha

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
How can you go from feeling so ill in the morning you feel the need to do multiple covid tests to feeling absolutely fine in the afternoon?

Also if she is having to do a test, then Delo should be isolating at home until the result comes through!

She is the type to get it and then pretend she hasn’t so she can carry on gallivanting around. So fucking selfish.

• Heart

Blair-Waldorf

VIP Member
Omg I sound like a proper spoilt diva brat but me and my fella also have a couch each 🤣 I couldn’t be arsed sharing one I like to be sprawled out for the hour or so a night I spend on it

• Haha
  • Heart
People have commented asking what sofa it is and she hasn’t even bothered replying so sofology themselves have how embarrassing, great promoting

• Wow
  • Haha