Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

the_moonins

VIP Member
Run down? From what?! Facials? Baby classes? The new sofa arriving? Going out for dinner? She’s done no work for 3 straight weeks now! I expect she’s more likely got a virus because she’s constantly mixing with different people in public places
52936377-5E9A-4E41-AB7B-E25414CA1A1E.png

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 47

gigi_93

VIP Member
I’m so tempted to comment and ask sofology if it was gifted and if so, why did they lie about not working with her? Dodgy behaviour tbh and would put me off buying from them

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I'm crying laughing here at her stories.... Shes calling Home & Bargain.... A BRAND.

Fucking hilarious !! She's making out she'a doing a line with CharlotteTilbury or something. Boss 😂😂
This is the equivalent of when Ferne McCann and Jess Wright done lines with Poundland.

Can't cope - I really don't understand what she thinks is going to be so life changing about this hahahaha, That Olivia Hale stuff is always rammed full on the Shelves. This is why she's been encouraging cheap makeup all year. She's going to get a shock people like what they like and will pay big for Mac, YSL etc 😂😂😂
Look at Morphe that's really good valuable the young ones buy that they won't be all buying KHM... she's deluded. This is the pinnacle for her now - Home and Bargain !!

• Haha
Reactions: 46

Neveragain.

Never comment on here but I read constantly! But this is super embarrassing and unprofessional that she said the announcement is at 5.30pm and it’s nearly 6pm and she’s not said anything! I don’t know why I’m even surprised with this shit show ha

MagicCat

VIP Member
I am crying at that sofa 😂😂😂😂
How does she not see how stupid that looks. I would love to know what the delivery drivers when they see that tiny space 😂😂😂

• Haha
Just stuffed my child in her car seat in honour of our Kate so she doesn’t interrupt the revel. Ive already shouted across the room ‘awwww, ye ok??’ Im such a good momma #blessed.

• Haha

>^.^<

So if it was “made to measure” by Sofology...

WHY is there a big gap on the window side where it’s facing the TV???

and then loads of sofa/seating facing a wall for people to start blankly at?

ANOTHER idea/freebie that doesn’t seem thought through
Just me who thought that was a bog brush??! 😂 Where's me glasses 🙈
Screenshot_20210428_082812.jpg

And whats the basket about??!!

The whole thing.. It's bad. It's really bad.

• Haha

CatHun

VIP Member
Oh trolls I can’t cope with this. It’s too much.

I actually really like the couch, but you know, in a living room.

Feeding my new bespoke who didn’t get the OHD sleep through the night memo and I must have startled the poor thing about 50 times reading the thread, you bunch of funny bastards. If I’d known how much mileage we’d get out of this, I’d have unblocked the Suez Canal myself so we could have had the big garage conversation revel sooner, it’s too close to the home bargain revel for my liking.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

Thekinsley

Imagine trying your hardest to be relatable, but the reality is you look like a friggin bloke called Barry who hangs round Lidl car park poking his arse crack and sniffing his fingers constantly, whilst off his tits on a prit stick and a can of white lightning.

I can’t get over how unkept she is. Why would you want to buy anything associated to this cretin? The brushes will be crawling with covid, cholera and an icing of Olive poop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

trixiefrog

Chatty Member
‘Making a marketer, which is similar to Making a Murderer and is dead clever hur hur hur’. How is it clever you daft twat?! What correlation is there between some shite social media course and a documentary about a killer?! How is that clever? Never known anyone as Fucking STOOPID in my life.
Can also confirm that the big H&B on the Lancs is still free of her environmentally unfriendly single use plastic crap.

• Haha
  • Heart

peggygang

Just caught up with the sofa. FUCK ME HAHAHAHAHAH is delo an owl?????? Turning his head 180 degrees to watch itv.

• Haha

gashycrash

You can pick them up from the chemist

And who the fuck has a temperature when there stressed or doing to much 🙊
Excuse me? She has measured her inside palm temperate with the handheld thermometer & a temperature came up, like the true pro she is. Duhhhhh

• Haha

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
To be fair if the pinnacle of my influencer career was a make-up range in Home Bargains I’d be crying too 🤷‍♀️It’s the last place on earth that people buy make up from, surely?? 🤣👏👏

It‘s the equivalent of being an ‘cooking influencer’ and Burger King offering to stock napkins and plastic stirrers with your name on, no?

• Haha