Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There’s no way she walks 10/20 thousand steps every day! We’re doing a step challenge at work and it takes me a good 1-2hr a day to get to 10k! It’s such an effort! Such a fibber!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Honestly she’s such a liar I can’t cope. She made out when she had Olive that everything was amazing, it all came so naturally to her and that she recovered so quickly she even bounced up and down at bleeping rave in a white dress about 5 days after Olive was born😂 Now she’s saying she got a raging wound infection- surprise, surprise and they had 111 on speed dial. She’s the biggest hypocrite going, I clearly remember at the time her ranting about how everyone heals differently and that she was in no pain so that’s why she was out and about. Stinky little toad.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Delo can’t wait to put a ring on it 😂. Why hasn’t he then? 😂. Sat asking herself questions whilst sat in her freezing cold ‘snug’ looking at her paper vase and dodgy panelling

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Honestly she’s such a liar I can’t cope. She made out when she had Olive that everything was amazing, it all came so naturally to her and that she recovered so quickly she even bounced up and down at bleeping rave in a white dress about 5 days after Olive was born😂 Now she’s saying she got a raging wound infection- surprise, surprise and they had 111 on speed dial. She’s the biggest hypocrite going, I clearly remember at the time her ranting about how everyone heals differently and that she was in no pain so that’s why she was out and about. Stinky little toad.
And this is why the insta "mom" account thing will never ever happen.

Reactions: 18
I usually lurk but omg I’m DEAD reading these comments....Sir John Elton....🤣🤣🤣🤣 She “generally” doesn’t realise how amusing she is 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Well she’s really surpassed herself today with all the questions she’s asked herself hasn’t she. And her not well either with an ‘acey’ body too. Then right in the middle of all the guff she talks about she’s thrown yet another reference to baby A. I can’t find words enough to describe how vile and thoughtless she is or what a whopper of a liar she is. Some of those answers 😳. Got to have a good memory to be a good liar Kate. And you’re just not bright enough I’m afraid.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I need someone in the know to help me here. When I wanna lose weight, i legit cut out the sweet stuff. Ie. Choc and crisp. So, how does she have choc oats? This isn't even a jab at her, I'm just major curious.
To be fair if you want to lose weight and keep it off it’s important to still eat the things you love, in moderation of course. I hate defending her but as long as you’re in a calorie deficit you can eat whatever you want and still lose weight. She should be eating around 1600 calories a day given her weight and height, any less would be quite unhealthy and not sustainable so I can’t fault her on that. Those baked oats bowls are actually great for a weight loss breakfast/lunch I have them myself, despite what the diet industry has lead you to believe, 350 calories isn’t a lot and depriving yourself only leads to yo-yo dieting.

Reactions: 22
Correct me if I’m wrong and it’s changed but don’t they say you should get a proper test if you’re displaying symptoms? The lateral flow ones are crap!
And the proper ones take up to 48 hours to give you your results as they’re sent off to the lab?
So irresponsible to be out and about.
Exactly this!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.