Katie Hayes #70 Don’t share pics of my proppet unless of course I’m going to profit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whoever said she was quiet because delo had to take the window out so they could get it in...

take a bleeping bow 🤣🤣🙈🤣 I am dead what a show. Even the borrowers couldn’t live in it

• Haha
Reactions: 58
inbound7013799296592497364.jpg
wow my head as fell right off so she got long paneling on side n half of the room on the other side she has square paneling on top n bottom and this floor is this gap ment to be there or that cowboy job 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
what im really confused about now though is didn’t sofology say they weren’t working with her? so either she’s lying about this being an AD and a collaboration or sofology didn’t want to claim they worked with her?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That room is making me feel claustrophobic looking at it. All bar one person will get a sore neck watching the telly. Why the duck would you give up a normal living room for that? It's not like she even wears the contents of her wardrobe that's in her walk in, or even films from other angles of the room to make it worthwhile 🙈. Totally selfish. There's no space to move whatsoever.

View attachment 548663wow my head as fell right off so she got long paneling on side n half of the room on the other side she has square paneling on top n bottom and this floor is this gap ment to be there or that cowboy job 🤔
Never noticed that before. What the hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
THE SIZE OF THE SOFA COMPARED TO THE ROOM hahahahaha oh my GOD. It looks an absolute show. She’s got a corner group couch in a tiny garage hahaha I honestly can’t breathe I feel ASHAMED for her!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 60
what im really confused about now though is didn’t sofology say they weren’t working with her? so either she’s lying about this being an AD and a collaboration or sofology didn’t want to claim they worked with her?
Would u claim to be working with her after u looked in to her n signed a contract cause I now I wouldnt I'd be trying to withdraw that contract as fast I fucken signed it

Reactions: 27
Why is she calling it the snug when she hasn’t even got another lounge? Pretentious cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 61
An absolute state. She has no taste, no originality, no class. She’s a fat mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The garage reminds me willy wonka when the room keeps getting narrower .., I’d feel “claustrophobic Darren” in there

• Haha
Reactions: 67
Hahahaha oh I can't cope ! Pampas Grass bigger than Delo touching the ceiling & the 'storage box' (wink wink)

Jane whoever gave you £300 for that other couch ring them girl tell them you need the two seater back and give them a refund 😂😂
The pampers is tickling the ceiling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
This has got to be in the top 3 of the stupidest things she has ever done. If I hadn't seen the pictures with my own eyes, I'd swear you trollz were lying.
Bet she only got that one because they said free so she picked one of the most expensive ones she could find to 'get her moneys worth'

• Haha
Reactions: 65
What on earth is that sofa?!!

She’d have been better off having a much smaller version of that sofa, and the tv on the wall that the door is on, so it’s like a proper small snug area, and then having the other end of the room for Olive’s play things. But to have the sofa at one end of a room, facing a wall, and then the tv at the far other end of the room just doesn’t work at all, and quite frankly just looks really weird. You can’t sit on the largest part of that sofa and watch the tv?!

Why didn’t she use the bleeding garage for her filming room?! The amount of space she uses to film in her downstairs walk in wardrobe is less than the space in the garage?! And she currently has to drag a floor length mirror into the garage to take her outfit pics anyway!

Kate - you are a BAD interior designer!! Give it up!!

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Seen delo is doing panelling for Tara Mays ‘snug’ and now Kates new living room is now a snug.
ffs I thought delo had aged then 😂 it’s her grandad painting up the “panelling”. Only difference is her snug room is 10x the size of truffs 😂😂😂
441A60F7-903E-464A-96F5-75A980677837.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If you’d had the sofa specially made for the space, why wouldn’t you just take the L all the way across the window wall?? Like the 2 seater was? It’s like someone’s made a boo boo with the measurements and they’ve had to figure out somewhere else to put it.
It makes NO sense.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.