Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this! Why as a mum would you expose her to this? I can’t imagine girls her age giving a tit about a site like this, or her mum and her mums mates.

Personally I think watching THM she’s now realising just how many people are following her for the tea, and then coming here. It’s clear to see from recent posters that people are seeing through her ways.

I too was exactly the same, followed for makeup and then started to see something wasn’t quite right. As soon as I found this thread it opened my eyes up so much to the amount of bullshit and questionable behaviour she has surrounding her.

Yes a site like this can have comments that are below the belt, but for the most part all I see is men and women having AN OPINION. In a world now where if we were to comment or DM these people asking questions or saying we disagree with them, we are blocked, jumped on by their “ARMY” (lol) and labelled a Troll.

Shes doubting who she can trust because her circle come here as there’s no way of talking to her, she’s anxious about going out as she knows people are seeing she’s breaking the rules, and are outing her.

I think it’s more worrying someone has supposedly sent a letter to her house, than seeing her driving smoking. Funny she’s never mentioned this letter or them knowing her address until now. It would’ve been a huge point to raise in her original video, or even in the days after: look guys they’ve posted this at my house!? That’s bleeping creepy!!!

Yet she chose to do some grand reveal once she has posted about it for the best part of a week. She didn’t need time to build up courage, as she was in Nando’s, Starbucks and everywhere else. She posted all of that, but something as important to her as this has to wait to drum up publicity. She’s so transparent it’s a joke and I’m not surprised new people are coming here by the day.

She clearly reads here daily still and I’m gonna go as far as to say I think all these trips out needlessly, selfies at every opportunity are to fuel here and wind people up. She wants people to come here and say mean things so she can play the victim. Unfortunately, everyone’s just speaking the truth.

Also VERY telling she tries to address the business issues by giving a blanket statement about it all being false, things about her relationship are false- yet she can’t have the nerve to address HER fake accounts, HER troll accounts, and HER attacking Phil new girlfriend and DJ Dirty Dicks ex girlfriend.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Reactions: 1
Oh Jesus enough fat to cook those prawns?! The tatty cream canvas sheet to be like Naomi for her perfect staged ‘tapas’ tea!

Oh don’t forget the truffle!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So yesterday Kate had a lovely “social distance” stroll with Amy guy nail. What an absolute lie, she was shopping in matalan with her going on about how she’s going to reveal the baby’s name by having olive branches painted on her nails What an absolute idiot...wonder if that’s a name clue. If it is she will probably change the name now 🤣 swear she thinks she’s Kim K.

reminds me of olive from on the buses. Or in Katie’s case OLIF.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
‘Absolutely love being in lockdown’ - is she for real 😳 She really has no awareness how insensitive that is for the thousands of families affected and who will continue to be affected! Ignorance is bliss.

Reactions: 14
So yesterday Kate had a lovely “social distance” stroll with Amy guy nail. What an absolute lie, she was shopping in matalan with her going on about how she’s going to reveal the baby’s name by having olive branches painted on her nails What an absolute idiot...wonder if that’s a name clue. If it is she will probably change the name now 🤣 swear she thinks she’s Kim K.

Just proves it’s all for show... no such thing as revealing the baby’s name but obviously Kate has to make a thing of it. I hope for her sake that the baby is born healthy and well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
‘Absolutely love being in lockdown’ - is she for real 😳 She really has no awareness how insensitive that is for the thousands of families affected and who will continue to be affected! Ignorance is bliss.
I mean I’m going to be honest I’m enjoying the time to myself. But I’m not enjoying lockdown at all, but I understand it’s what we’ve needed to stay safe! The Reason she’s been “loving” it is because shes never been locked down as she’s flouted the rules from day one. She was even in the same car as her friend she was “social distance walking” with yesterday. Yeah hun, that’s social distancing in a car. At least go where you’re not known if you’re going to ignore the rules. Also why even post at all that you’re on a social distance walk, the mind boggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s mad following all these different MUA’s on Instagram, mmmitchell, p Louise, Stacey Marie all top of their games completely different league using this lockdown time to advance on their businesses and add to their skill set by working hard creating new looks and keeping up on trend makeup styles and some offering FREE MAKEUP MASTERCLASSES (Not a tenner a pop for a basic smokey eye and dewy skin). KHM uses this time to go and get iced coffee 50 times per week and napping 24.7! She is the biggest con-artist going, with dated makeup looks yet nothing being done by her to improve her skills or continually learn or grow. She must think so highly of her abilities. I would never go to someone and spend a large sum of money who doesn’t continually work and show interest for makeup.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I mean I’m going to be honest I’m enjoying the time to myself. But I’m not enjoying lockdown at all, but I understand it’s what we’ve needed to stay safe! The Reason she’s been “loving” it is because shes never been locked down as she’s flouted the rules from day one. She was even in the same car as her friend she was “social distance walking” with yesterday. Yeah hun, that’s social distancing in a car. At least go where you’re not known if you’re going to ignore the rules. Also why even post at all that you’re on a social distance walk, the mind boggles.
Exactly! I’m pretty sure she is actually hating it cos she will be shitting herself about her business, but claiming she’s having such a lovely time cos she would never admit that! She’s so insensitive! Don’t think she fully understands the magnitude of the situation, hence why she’s ignored the rules more than most at a time when she should be more cautious than most. She winds me up so much 😂

Reactions: 2
She doesn’t give a tit about the baby. She’s giving birth to an accessory

Reactions: 9

duck off thats hilarious Hahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ahh, the follows must be dropping off.. Another controversial pregnancy post with the soft serve ice cream.. she can’t help herself can she?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahh, the follows must be dropping off.. Another controversial pregnancy post with the soft serve ice cream.. she can’t help herself can she?
She literally does the opposite to any offical advice given to pregnant women. Her stupidity knows no bounds. Is she going to call the midwife a troll for doing her job because she doesn't like the advice? She's just does what she wants in her own little Kate bubble.

Another point. She said last week she would announce a free masterclass for keyworkers. 23rd of May. Has anything been announced?

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
So she can say that she follows the rules when we all know she’s been breaking them since day one

How refreshing would it be if she gave birth the baby and decided to NOT put her on social media? Actually think she will regain some respect, she could do with some!

“THM why are you reading the tattle still, she’s bitterer than the burnt garlic on her Gambas pil pil”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.