Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sharing all these screen shots of people saying she’s “strong” .. reading bad comments about yourself and crying about it all over socials makes you strong?? 😂😂😂😳😳😳 deary me.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Late to the party lovelys, because I decided to get shitfaced on Gin in my garden yeaterday an I couldn't bare watching that bint and ruining my vibe 😂😂.

Just watched it now and the only thing I take from the whole video is.
GLUE YA bleeping EYELASHES ON PROPERLY KATE.

duck me. Girls who are not 'MUA Boss Babes' can literally do a better job.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Late to the party lovelys, because I decided to get shitfaced on Gin in my garden yeaterday an I couldn't bare watching that bint and ruining my vibe 😂😂.

Just watched it now and the only thing I take from the whole video is.
GLUE YA bleeping EYELASHES ON PROPERLY KATE.

duck me. Girls who are not 'MUA Boss Babes' can literally do a better job.
So glad you said this because that end that was hanging off was annoying the tit out of me!
It’s literally your job! 🙈

• Haha
the girl was publicly threatened and there is proof of that. So the letter isn’t even a genuine apology it’s been written out of fear!
Yes I think you are completely right, and I dont think shes the only girl who has been threatened by that pair of rotters either

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Her and her mate aren’t 2m apart either. Yes you can have socially distanced walks, but being 900 months pregnant I’d definitely be thinking is it worth being amongst all these germs for a bleeping insta moment... proper dickeye. I’m quite happy sitting in my garden with a flute of shloer zooming my mates. My baby is absolute priority- not arsed about anything else.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Just catching up on yesterday’s posts. The ‘troll’ who wrote the letter, escx, and those saying you can see what they’ve posted on... I’ve clicked on and says user limits who can see. Does that mean they’ve came on and changed the privacy of their account? Unless it’s just me, I’d be thinking khm is in fact still reading and trying to cover her back. If you’d written that letter ‘apologising’ etc, why would you be reading through this surely you’d have just sacked it off?
Also I did watch the speech yesterday. She said cheryl’s kid had been badly affected after being trolled. As far as I remember, she’s been called a brat. I don’t know how old she is but why would she know what’s been written about her on here? Wouldn’t have thought she’d have been old enough to find this and read it so is that a lie or have they told a young child about this? Nothing wrong with being called a brat, I was constantly called one 😂 and still am but my mum and dad would never have told me that other people called me a name!

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Her and her mate aren’t 2m apart either. Yes you can have socially distanced walks, but being 900 months pregnant I’d definitely be thinking is it worth being amongst all these germs for a bleeping insta moment... proper dickeye. I’m quite happy sitting in my garden with a flute of shloer zooming my mates. My baby is absolute priority- not arsed about anything else.
She was spotted shopping with her mate/cousin? 3 weeks ago and it was posted on here - the real reason she’s feeling anxious when out in public, she doesn’t want to be spotted. Nothing to do with being called fat but being called out for breaking the rules and putting her baby at risk.

Reactions: 8
Just catching up on yesterday’s posts. The ‘troll’ who wrote the letter, escx, and those saying you can see what they’ve posted on... I’ve clicked on and says user limits who can see. Does that mean they’ve came on and changed the privacy of their account? Unless it’s just me, I’d be thinking khm is in fact still reading and trying to cover her back. If you’d written that letter ‘apologising’ etc, why would you be reading through this surely you’d have just sacked it off?
Also I did watch the speech yesterday. She said cheryl’s kid had been badly affected after being trolled. As far as I remember, she’s been called a brat. I don’t know how old she is but why would she know what’s been written about her on here? Wouldn’t have thought she’d have been old enough to find this and read it so is that a lie or have they told a young child about this? Nothing wrong with being called a brat, I was constantly called one 😂 and still am but my mum and dad would never have told me that other people called me a name!
Yes it was her youngest that was called a brat but I’m not sure if she also means her eldest daughter was affected by it but I can’t remember if anything was said about her

Not much has been mentioned about Bailey. If she is affected by this site. It's her mum's exposure that has caused this.
You can't cry how your kid is suffering then carry on exploiting them for content to get a fukin free shark Hoover.
99 percent of us wouldn't even know Cheryls kids existed if she didn't film them and there grubby shoes in the hall every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She was spotted shopping with her mate/cousin? 3 weeks ago and it was posted on here - the real reason she’s feeling anxious when out in public, she doesn’t want to be spotted. Nothing to do with being called fat but being called out for breaking the rules and putting her baby at risk.
What a complete bleeping whopper. I knew she was anyway, but this total disregard for her baby is something else. Not trolling Kate before you send your heavies round, just stating facts. Facts even those with manky lashes for brain cells should know.

Reactions: 1
Not much has been mentioned about Bailey. If she is affected by this site. It's her mum's exposure that has caused this.
You can't cry how your kid is suffering then carry on exploiting them for content to get a fukin free shark Hoover.
99 percent of us wouldn't even know Cheryls kids existed if she didn't film them and there grubby shoes in the hall every day.
Exactly this! Why as a mum would you expose her to this? I can’t imagine girls her age giving a tit about a site like this, or her mum and her mums mates.

Personally I think watching THM she’s now realising just how many people are following her for the tea, and then coming here. It’s clear to see from recent posters that people are seeing through her ways.

I too was exactly the same, followed for makeup and then started to see something wasn’t quite right. As soon as I found this thread it opened my eyes up so much to the amount of bullshit and questionable behaviour she has surrounding her.

Yes a site like this can have comments that are below the belt, but for the most part all I see is men and women having AN OPINION. In a world now where if we were to comment or DM these people asking questions or saying we disagree with them, we are blocked, jumped on by their “ARMY” (lol) and labelled a Troll.

Shes doubting who she can trust because her circle come here as there’s no way of talking to her, she’s anxious about going out as she knows people are seeing she’s breaking the rules, and are outing her.

I think it’s more worrying someone has supposedly sent a letter to her house, than seeing her driving smoking. Funny she’s never mentioned this letter or them knowing her address until now. It would’ve been a huge point to raise in her original video, or even in the days after: look guys they’ve posted this at my house!? That’s bleeping creepy!!!

Yet she chose to do some grand reveal once she has posted about it for the best part of a week. She didn’t need time to build up courage, as she was in Nando’s, Starbucks and everywhere else. She posted all of that, but something as important to her as this has to wait to drum up publicity. She’s so transparent it’s a joke and I’m not surprised new people are coming here by the day.

She clearly reads here daily still and I’m gonna go as far as to say I think all these trips out needlessly, selfies at every opportunity are to fuel here and wind people up. She wants people to come here and say mean things so she can play the victim. Unfortunately, everyone’s just speaking the truth.

Also VERY telling she tries to address the business issues by giving a blanket statement about it all being false, things about her relationship are false- yet she can’t have the nerve to address HER fake accounts, HER troll accounts, and HER attacking Phil new girlfriend and DJ Dirty Dicks ex girlfriend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Naomi ford the lady boy needs her own thread.

But saying that with her having zero personality there won't be much to go off.
She's like a real life maniquinn. Never talks just stands there in different clothes with that strange moody glare she does.

She could send a glass eye to sleep that girl.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10

The girl she’s with today is DJ Indesit’s brother’s girlfriend (so DJ’s sister in law if they were married)

Reactions: 3
I love the fact that cheryl thinks she is important enough that people are constantly discussing her children ! Angelina Jolie eat your heart out..

If the worst that someone can say about your kids that they are brats your doing pretty well. I've got loads of close friends with teenagers that say that they are absolute twats! 😂

• Haha
Cheryls son Brandon makes me howl. 23 years of age. Still lives with mummy and Mac. Jumped in on Macs building business but blows round in his car like he's a G unit.

Imagine being a young girl and meeting Brandon. Going round to " his place " and being shown to a bedroom next to his baby sister and putting your shoes in the basket by the door. Id leg it 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Cheryls son Brandon makes me howl. 23 years of age. Still lives with mummy and Mac. Jumped in on Macs building business but blows round in his car like he's a G unit.

Imagine being a young girl and meeting Brandon. Going round to " his place " and being shown to a bedroom next to his baby sister and putting your shoes in the basket by the door. Id leg it 😂😂😂
Surely you'd leg it as soon as you clocked the bum fluff muzzy 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely there’s an Instagram story somewhere that includes KHMs handwriting, you know cos she’s such a boss organised babe and all that. I don’t believe for one second that someone went to the lengths of seeking out her home address & penning a handwritten letter to the pair of them. An email or DM would have been sufficient & still got the exact same point across. This is just KHM & pepperoni head’s way of making a fake example out of someone.

Also I don’t understand why she is going out and meeting people. Considering she is up the duff with her “rainbow baby” she should be doing everything to SHIELD herself and her unborn child. She is in the highly vulnerable category yet is swanning round acting untouchable.

agree with the point someone made above, the only reason she’s got anxiety is she’s been spotted out and about so many times breaking the rules. On what planet is a Nando’s more important than the life of your baby girl?

Please can someone set up a Naomi Ford thread, for some reason it won’t allow me to make one.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.