Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think at first she’ll do what celebrities do and hide her and just put out pictures showing her hand or foot and “tease” everyone and then do a reveal
I cant get to sleep of a night thinking about it tbf 😂

I wonder if indesit will be taking pictures of her in labour 'get me growler in for the gram'..

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

Planning a baby shower for more than six, rules don't apply to THM, she's up to her old tricks! 🤷‍♀️🧐

Reactions: 3
She's obviously still on cocaine if she thinks her hoofs are going to go near them shoes, picturing white chicks where the shoes fall through

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Everyone appears to be at it! I actually thought some of khms recent posts were different people they were that filtered
Hahaha I literally just took a screenshot of this to come here n post haha.
No way that girl in the pink dress is the same in the before n after tho, not having that

I’d have wondered if this was KHM but it’s too well punctuated for it to be her
(Comment from the Stephanie Pratt story one DM)

Attachments

Last edited:
I’m putting my Universal Credit this week on her naming the baby Perla Delamere. Think Pearl is a bit obvious. Might be able to afford a fake pair of trainees if it comes in!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It absolutely boils my piss that KHM runs her ‘business’ via dm’s 😤

• Haha
Those shoes are tacky AF
Does she think she’s getting married?!
Can’t bear these baby showers people do round here, the more common the people are the bigger the baby shower is!

Do we think there is a proposal coming at this baby shower, orchestrated obviously by KHM herself?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we think there is a proposal coming at this baby shower, orchestrated obviously by KHM herself?
Would not surprise me at all, giving herself a whole load of opportunities for “the surprise” engagement “can’t believe he did this”

Reactions: 1
My bets are on Perla too. Hence the pearl boils all over her grid, a fitting tribute. Cue all her minions when the baby arrives “omg we should have guessed!!”

I wish I was joking when I say this but someone I know is doing a social distancing baby shower and is giving out TIME SLOTS!!! bleeping TIME SLOTS. So bet that’s what THM is doing. I can’t even get over that... time slots to receive people’s gifts LOL

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
That make up look she’s posted on her grid with the drawn on freckles is bleeping hilarious. One half is smudged on her cheek. Also, pregnancy lips?? Which lips is she on about because after birth her lips will look like Sallie Axl’s bum implants 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.