Katie Hayes #7 Secret tattle user, sympathy abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The letter to Kate and Cheryl could be genuine. I think after the girls identity became known, Cheryl or Kate or both went to the police and put a complaint in.
They could have exaggerated things which I'm sure they did and the police might have said "we will have a word".
Obviously with no laws being broke and to shut the pair of them up they might of suggested to the girl to right a letter of official apology to draw a line under it.
That's the only reason i can think of as to why 2 letters have been written. Like many have said an email or txt is normally they way it's done.

I think the police got involved.

Reactions: 5
The letter to Kate and Cheryl could be genuine. I think after the girls identity became known, Cheryl or Kate or both went to the police and put a complaint in.
They could have exaggerated things which I'm sure they did and the police might have said "we will have a word".
Obviously with no laws being broke and to shut the pair of them up they might of suggested to the girl to right a letter of official apology to draw a line under it.
That's the only reason i can think of as to why 2 letters have been written. Like many have said an email or txt is normally they way it's done.

yeah I’m with you on this actually otherwise it’s an odd thing to do x

Reactions: 3
Naomi ford the lady boy needs her own thread.

But saying that with her having zero personality there won't be much to go off.
She's like a real life maniquinn. Never talks just stands there in different clothes with that strange moody glare she does.

She could send a glass eye to sleep that girl.
The fact that she’s set up a bed sheet in the corner of her garden for her pics of her sisters Ali Express clothing line and her ma’s DH Gate fake Prada bags is absolutely laughable. I’m calling it now, she’ll be having a bbq/shisha/hot tub party on Monday night when the lockdown is lifted more

• Haha
I have seen her mum's fake designer page. Naomi is dripping in nock offs. Another wannabe Kardashian from Poundland.
Cringe for you girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The fact that she’s set up a bed sheet in the corner of her garden for her pics of her sisters Ali Express clothing line and her ma’s DH Gate fake Prada bags is absolutely laughable. I’m calling it now, she’ll be having a bbq/shisha/hot tub party on Monday night when the lockdown is lifted more
😂 I cannot believe the mark up on those Ali Express clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ like they have to wait two weeks for delivery so I may as well order and wait myself and pay the £12 they’re actually sold for

😂 I cannot believe the mark up on those Ali Express clothes 🤦🏻‍♀️ like they have to wait two weeks for delivery so I may as well order and wait myself and pay the £12 they’re actually sold for
Exactly. Just slimey sales reps. The lot of them. Them brushes Naomi sells are a load of shite aswel.

Reactions: 1

Police don’t resolve stuff by getting people to write sorry letters.... you have to act within the law and what powers you have. Writing letters of apology is not one of them.

the other main issue with that bar the lack of any crime being committed would be how they have tracked someone down off the internet, private ‘investors’ have no more powers than any other civilian.

more likely they got a solicitor involved as this is a civil dispute at best and even that is a bleeping stretch. Though whether any solicitor would get involved when details have been illegally obtained and the girl could report them is unlikely so basically it’s ‘lob’ load of bollocks.

Reactions: 4
Did anyone think Kate looked bored as duck when 'bob' was speaking then was lit up like Blackpool when she talking about herself she's the most self obsessed person I've ever come across in my life! Any particular reason she didn't defend her daughters daddy because let's face it more gets said about his d*ck than her slab back?
what made me laugh was that she kept saying she wasn’t reading the comments but clearly through 98% of the entire video she was looking directly at the comments, she didn’t seem that interested in what he was saying, the other thing that really tickles me is she keeps going on about it saying she is not going to let it bother her or bring her down,yet she doesn’t stop discussing it on most insta stories, if it was myself who was apparently getting trolled the last thing I’d do is show the said trolls how upset I was, she’s giving them exactly what they want.

yeah I’m with you on this actually otherwise it’s an odd thing to do x
Police aren’t arsed, someone else contacted them 5 times over threats. They said nothing they can do and up to the sites themselves to police things, so given neither have them have been threatened I am sure they laughed in their faces.

Lol I wasn’t keen on her but then I watched her hair and make up vids and thought she was actually ok. Prob just got testing witch face like me. The only thing I don’t get is posing on a bed in trainers. Don’t care what they are, dirty shoes aren’t going anywhere near my lovely sheets!

The police wouldnt get involved in people posting on a gossip website and if at any point they did they certainly wouldnt be getting people to write letters. there are people with threads on here that are 'famous'well a lot more known established and financially capable than pickle and thm. They have been to the police about this site and got nowhere.

There may be things going on behind the scene that we dont know about, for instance a poster here was messaging them directly and it was found out they where a friend or someone her daughter knows. I've seen the posts from escx I wouldnt have said the language and inference used in certain text was that of a very young girl ?

I think what has happened maybe something in line with above but its coincided with them going off about this site. Perhaps they have then mixed it up to lie its associated with this site. They have a spun a story here to use it to threaten and bully someone that I believe may be a younger girl and is vulnerable!! Plus dont forget this whole things about trials was pure projection from a narcissist perspective. It was all done to coincide when she was getting called out for indesits party.

They are both bullys, anyone that has worked with thm previously knows exactly what she is like. You dont fall out with everyone you work for / do business with if you are Mary bleeping Poppins.

The police wouldnt get involved in people posting on a gossip website and if at any point they did they certainly wouldnt be getting people to write letters. there are people with threads on here that are 'famous'well a lot more known established and financially capable than pickle and thm. They have been to the police about this site and got nowhere.

There may be things going on behind the scene that we dont know about, for instance a poster here was messaging them directly and it was found out they where a friend or someone her daughter knows. I've seen the posts from escx I wouldnt have said the language and inference used in certain text was that of a very young girl ?

I think what has happened maybe something in line with above but its coincided with them going off about this site. Perhaps they have then mixed it up to lie its associated with this site. They have a spun a story here to use it to threaten and bully someone that I believe may be a younger girl and is vulnerable!! Plus dont forget this whole things about trials was pure projection from a narcissist perspective. It was all done to coincide when she was getting called out for indesits party.

They are both bullys, anyone that has worked with thm previously knows exactly what she is like. You dont fall out with everyone you work for / do business with if you are Mary bleeping Poppins.
**trolls

It was on a previous thread about this and that’s what I thought and put on here but no one ever confirmed the name of the brother......unless he has another brother 🤯

@Heyitsme
Escx must have known them personally and that’s why she’s written the letter as they worked out it was her? (if the letter is true!)

Reactions: 6
It’s not hard to find someone’s address when they are self employed so I don’t think they necessarily knew them

That letter is a load of bollocks I don’t believe anything KHM says. I agree not a chance the Po Po would even entertain Peperami Man and KHM running into the police station sweating her dodgey tan all over the front desk demanding that Tattle is closed down. It’s sad.

Yes especially as she knew where they both Live also
AND she wasn’t concerned in the fkin slightest that this “random troll” had her home address. That would honestly frighten me.

Reactions: 8
“Im enjoying lockdown now we can see a few family and friend in the garden”

How long until we see the garden baby shower? 🌈🌸

Is she seriously pedalling insurance!? The page for the insurance company looks like a joke it's got bloody Dawn Ward all over it. Defo seems reputable 😂 and I'm sure the 15 year olds who follow her are the companies target demographic 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“Im enjoying lockdown now we can see a few family and friend in the garden”

How long until we see the garden baby shower? 🌈🌸
I would have liked to see my family this weekend but I’m sure the government said ‘From Monday’ 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.