Katie Hayes #62 Cant afford “nursry” might ask the government for a bursary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Again with the showing us every tiny detail of her bleeping day but still hasn’t shown anything of London. Guilty conscience Truff????

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Well Truff you Trollop, practise what you breach. You really need to read a book and a dictionary so the words you don’t understand like “Integrity” you can see what they mean and think about your own actions.

Just for your information Dog’s Breath, I am educated, I can spell and understand what words mean and I don’t need a spell check either.

So Brains of Britain, when you have Children you sacrifice going out and getting pissed every night, going to parties where other things go on. You was apparently SO desperate for this Baby, she was the one that saved you, all that you ever wanted and she was your everything. Well I would bleeping hate to see how you would treat a child that didn’t save you. Your actions on Friday were absolutely disgraceful but sorry I forgot Olive was your everything, clearly bleeping not. If you was going to behave like that, why didn’t you leave her with Mez or Door Matt? It’s not like you can’t go to Mez’s to take her round because of Covid, because you breach every Covid Rule made. If I knew where you lived, I would quite happily inform my Mates down the local Cop Shop.

I am a Sister on ICU, (that’s because I went to School and worked hard to get where I am, I wouldn’t dream of begging, I would be bleeping mortified if I had to beg to my family let alone everyone in public knowing). I’ve seen Children that have had falls, been dropped or fell out the car seat that have presented to the Hospital and been really poorly. So I suggest if you haven’t already done it, get her checked out. You are an absolute disgrace. Why you put that picture on IG when your according to your words getting Trolled, I have no idea or unless of course your looking for someone to Troll you for real.

You don’t deserve that little doll, she is going to be her Mother’s clone a nasty, begging, sly, horrible, gobby witch. It’s learnt behaviour and she will see you behaving like that, thinks it’s normal so she will do it. So so sad, I wish Mez would step in before it’s too late. But not only this, your putting her life at risk, you are unbelievable, like bleeping unbelievable. You clearly have no feelings for Olive, Mez or your Nan.

You don’t have a choice if to go out or stay in, it’s the bleeping law unlike the law your trying to enforce which is bleeping farcical. You don’t know what trolling is, sorry you do because your the Troll. Go and ask Marcus Rashford, Anthony Martial what it’s liked to be Trolled or abused. Not one person on here behaves like you, if you was approachable and didn’t cry like a Baby people would tell you but you can’t handle that so you cry Troll.

Your a few cars short of Grand Prix. What bleeping idiot has that attitude? If I want to go out, I’ll go out. What attitude is that? Your pathetic..

And as for the Underwear Model, I nearly chocked on my own vomit, vomit I had at the thought of him in Calvin’s modelling. It’s enough for me to stop buying Calvins for my Partner, you know the one that chose to be with me, the one that loves me but most of all the one that comes home to me every night unlike your Model. He’s no bleeping Model but I thought you may have got that mixed up with Role Model, that neither of you are

The difference is he doesn’t get paid for it, you do. I cannot believe you, you are an absolute bleeping show. Ugly inside and out, god only knows what Mez thinks when she looks at her Daughter, because if you was mine I wouldn’t be shouting from the rooftops, I would be getting a grip of you before you duck my Granddaughter up.. Your too late to be saved.. Get a bleeping grip of yourself..

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Been catching up - took ages!!!!!! Grinding my gears with her stories today 🤬 She actually thinks we are all staying in the house for fun?!!!! She’s a big stupid witch. I go a walk once a day to my MIL’s so she can see her only grandchild - in the buggy - in the garden. But as long as she’s going here there and everywhere for her mental health and cause her amazing 7 month old has communicated that she loves being outdoors then f**k everyone else 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Reactions: 19
I actually am curious as to wheee she goes all day. Obviously there is no place open, and fine going a walk but after a few hours you go home? Where on earth does she spend her days while breaking the law? Also I can’t be dealing with the Oscar worthy performance when she gets to see her Nan again... hope the care home staff follow her Instagram and tell her to FOFF 👊🏽👊🏽👊🏽

Reactions: 24
You're so right, she is so sly and devious that is totally what she wants. If noone ever pulled her up on anything again, what would she put on her account?! Maybe thats what needs to happen, see how interesting she is when left to her own devices!!
She would say that the trolllz are leaving her alone. But to be honest she’s that bloody stupid you just can’t help but comment. When I was younger I was bullied in work. It was bloody awful, scarred me, so believe me Kate you are NOT being bullied. You are being called out on being a twit. 2 completely different things!

Reactions: 15
Actually Kate, it’s not up to us... it’s the law. Stop being such a condescending twit towards people who are following the rules.
Olive is going to be in for a rude awakening when she goes to nursery and doesn’t get to have her lunch on the beach / in the woods everyday... because that is NOT normal every day life. So not sure why she think she’s doing it for Olive!

View attachment 493922
The 'stay at home' order has now been lifted. She's an idiot but can't hate on her for leaving the house 🤷‍♀️
I've got a baby the same age as Olive and we go out several times a day. It's hard being cooped up with a baby.

Reactions: 4
The 'stay at home' order has now been lifted. She's an idiot but can't hate on her for leaving the house 🤷‍♀️
I've got a baby the same age as Olive and we go out several times a day. It's hard being cooped up with a baby.
Thought it wasn’t lifted until 29th?

Reactions: 13
Maybe I'm wrong! I thought it was ok to go for several walks a day now

Either way, I don't think she should be slammed for going out for a walk.
I think if she was just genuinely going out walking it wouldn’t be made a big deal out of but (well, I wouldn’t personally be arsed) but my issue is more when she’s uploading stories in other peoples houses, harping on about how much on an amazing family Sunday she’s had etc, it’s a bit of a piss take. Everyday she has to make a point of saying “off out for the day” - it’s not exactly the norm atm is it. She does for a reaction I’m sure. Anyway, I better join the tattle strike 🙄 Have a nice week trolls xoxox

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Still telling porky pies that she breastfed! If she actually breastfed she wouldn’t of been able to go out every 5 minutes to the corner shop for a twirl trust me from one exhausted breastfeeding mother!

Reactions: 17
Its hard being cooped on your own all day but lots of people manage it!

Reactions: 9
New thread

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.