Katie Hayes #62 Cant afford “nursry” might ask the government for a bursary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, she has a garden so she could easily feed her kid in her house and then take a blanket outside with some of her wee toys and let her play there - she would still see things like birds and stuff, she doesn’t have to be trawling thru woods eating cold scrambled eggs from her car seat on wheels. She needs to give herself a day off 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Thing is, she has a garden so she could easily feed her kid in her house and then take a blanket outside with some of her wee toys and let her play there - she would still see things like birds and stuff, she doesn’t have to be trawling thru woods eating cold scrambled eggs from her car seat on wheels. She needs to give herself a day off 🙄
THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Where I live there are loads of flats so hardly anyone has gardens and I can totally sympathise with families being out all day in the parks because obviously being cooped up in a small flat all day with the kids must be so difficult. But this fucker has a (poorly designed) 3 bed semi WITH a garden. If your kid likes being outside so much then sit in your damn garden.

Reactions: 29
Or go ya ma’s and bring her lunch with you so you can heat it up there and have a change of scenery. The thought of that baby sitting out in the chill eating cold, half defrosted pureed food knocks me absolutely sick. I mean, she’s got a million and one bubbles so she’s got loads of outdoor back gardens to choose from...

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hi everyone this is my first post. Been lurking for a few months. Followed Truff for years and actually felt sorry for her when she did the videos about being "trolled" at the end of her pregnancy. However, since then a few things weren't adding up for me so I had a little mooch on here and found the wiki. Well now I am fully converted. Funny how she clearly on here daily then responds to what's been said. You lot all called that she would be going on the pervt silver fox's podcast about her "trolls". She twists everything to suit her own narrative. She's literally full of tit (including under her nails). I've got my sister on here as well and we absolutely buzz off you all. You're all dead witty but clearly sound people who are just calling out her bullshit. You're not trolling and doxxing. You respect her child's privacy more than she does. Anyway, keep up exposing the truth. ✌
Welcome girly 🐸 xx

THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌

Where I live there are loads of flats so hardly anyone has gardens and I can totally sympathise with families being out all day in the parks because obviously being cooped up in a small flat all day with the kids must be so difficult. But this fucker has a (poorly designed) 3 bed semi WITH a garden. If your kid likes being outside so much then sit in your damn garden.
She was too bleeping lazy to scoop all of Max’s year old shits up from her back garden for her baby shower, nevermind keep on top of it when nothings going on.

the carrier bags full of old brambles and rubble/the big black random shed - it isn’t insta worthy is it 🙄🙄🤣🤣

She’s one scruffy fucker!!!

Can you imagine if we all took a week off? I reckon she’d do some pretty outrageous stuff to bait us back! She’d be so lost!
Hey, don’t forget her agent is on here amongst us 🙄🙄🤣🤣 I’m sure she/he would pick up the slack if we all had a week off 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure we aren't advised to go driving out and about in our cars unless absolutely necessary to help prevent transmission. And also to relieve any added unnecessary pressure on emergency services from potential car crashes etc. But you do you truff. Don't you worry your little self over the NHS.

Whoever's house she was in yesterday more fool them. Wouldn't want her anywhere near me after a weekend of her in London with all those simpletons breathing on each other. They can't see that they're part of the problem at all. Can't teach stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
63A026B8-037A-4AEB-84DA-ACDC7CD0C386.jpeg

how has this head not been fined yet??? She’s actually promoting the complete opposite of THE LAW to tens of thousands of people🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 37
I actually dislike her! 😡 what a stupid, selfish witch. View attachment 493866
It’s still not sunk in that Olive is a baby and doesn’t give a tit if she’s eating her cold eggs in the kitchen or the woods. I rarely say this about people but she’s a tit mum. She can go on about mum shaming and mums know their own babies or whatever shite she chats but being a good mum literally consists of putting your child’s needs before your own and she’s repeatedly shown herself to do the total opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Eh Kate you absolute jizzy mess of a walrus- this is what your mate Bozza is telling the WHOLE country to do. Unfortunately, boss babes aren’t exempt, nor are those without living rooms cos it’s your own nobbing fault. bleeping watch the news, pull your head out of your arse and read the room. We’re a country on our knees cos of this disease. People (such as yourself) are taking the piss out of the NHS (who safely delivered your baby may I add),and our key workers who are tirelessly trying to make our lives as normal as possible. Then we all see you fannying around like covid isn’t real- do you realise how offensive and damn right awful it is? I’ve got a 26 year old relative fighting to stay alive cos of this... my own mother hasn’t held my 4 month old baby yet... people have ALL made sacrifices and life is a bit shite at the moment, but do you know what? We roll with it, cos I want as many people safe as possible, I don’t want the NHS overwhelmed and traumatised by what they’re having to witness. So please, please stop bleeping around and have some bloody empathy.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Eh Kate you absolute jizzy mess of a walrus- this is what your mate Bozza is telling the WHOLE country to do. Unfortunately, boss babes aren’t exempt, nor are those without living rooms cos it’s your own nobbing fault. bleeping watch the news, pull your head out of your arse and read the room. We’re a country on our knees cos of this disease. People (such as yourself) are taking the piss out of the NHS (who safely delivered your baby may I add),and our key workers who are tirelessly trying to make our lives as normal as possible. Then we all see you fannying around like covid isn’t real- do you realise how offensive and damn right awful it is? I’ve got a 26 year old relative fighting to stay alive cos of this... my own mother hasn’t held my 4 month old baby yet... people have ALL made sacrifices and life is a bit shite at the moment, but do you know what? We roll with it, cos I want as many people safe as possible, I don’t want the NHS overwhelmed and traumatised by what they’re having to witness. So please, please stop bleeping around and have some bloody empathy.
Imagine if one of her family caught it bad and all she could say was ‘I had to go out for my mental health and my 7 month old baby likes being out’. I’m actually about to tranquilise my 4 year old before he destroys the house and gets any naughtier and I’m worried my 2 year old has got literal square eyes but we are staying in!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Can someone add that status buzzing off people staying in to the wiki please? That's got to be added for the sheer vileness of her. Cocky mare

Reactions: 24
It’s still not sunk in that Olive is a baby and doesn’t give a tit if she’s eating her cold eggs in the kitchen or the woods. I rarely say this about people but she’s a tit mum. She can go on about mum shaming and mums know their own babies or whatever shite she chats but being a good mum literally consists of putting your child’s needs before your own and she’s repeatedly shown herself to do the total opposite.
I couldn't agree with you more!

I'm not one to shame someone for making a bad decision, as Kate likes to remind us, we're all learning when it comes to being a first time mum or dad. What I will shame her for is never learning from these mistakes, or holding her hand up and saying that she got it wrong.

In my eyes, she became a terrible mother when she put Olive on a public Instagram page with 170k followers all for her own gain. She has no control over who has those pictures or what they are doing with them. There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone taking all Olive's picture off her IG, finding out her address off companies house and then selling Olive on to the highest bidder or taking her for their own gain. Or biding their time, googling the nearest schools and nurseries to her and then going to pick her up one day and never bringing her home. These things might seem really out there and the chances might seem really slim but would you really risk them? How could you live with the '#momguilt' knowing that its all your fault for putting her in that position in the first place.

Its a scary world when it comes to children, online abuse is only one of the things that can go wrong but she seems to have clung onto it (for this months trend anyway). If she's too thick to see what a vulnerable position she is putting her daughter in then she will always be the biggest danger in her life!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She goes out all the time because she can’t bare to be inside with nothing but olive, and her thoughts and it’s sad to be honest because she brings all this on herself. She never thinks she’s in the wrong so when people try offering advice she just goes off on one.

tell you what, I’d love, actually love to sit down with her and speak about tattle and how it’s not trolling. And her and all her “be kind” mates and influencers, id actually kill to have 10 minutes alone with their phones, to see if they practice what they preach, because I can guaran-bleeping-tee they’ve got group chats and private messages 10x worse than anything we post on here.
So Truffs, I am Agent, Wayne if that was you verbally sucking delo off that day, Even Delo, if you fancy a chat, and I don’t want anonymity. Come say hi, I will happily have an adult conversation with ya. And I’ll happily listen to any criticism you have of myself, as long as your willing for it to be a two sided debate.

for the millionth time. Gossip, Concern and criticism isn’t trolling. And if you can’t handle those 3 things then maybe rethink your quest for fame/ notoriety/ more free tit than you can ever possibly need.

• Heart
Reactions: 62
I couldn't agree with you more!

I'm not one to shame someone for making a bad decision, as Kate likes to remind us, we're all learning when it comes to being a first time mum or dad. What I will shame her for is never learning from these mistakes, or holding her hand up and saying that she got it wrong.

In my eyes, she became a terrible mother when she put Olive on a public Instagram page with 170k followers all for her own gain. She has no control over who has those pictures or what they are doing with them. There is absolutely nothing stopping anyone taking all Olive's picture off her IG, finding out her address off companies house and then selling Olive on to the highest bidder or taking her for their own gain. Or biding their time, googling the nearest schools and nurseries to her and then going to pick her up one day and never bringing her home. These things might seem really out there and the chances might seem really slim but would you really risk them? How could you live with the '#momguilt' knowing that its all your fault for putting her in that position in the first place.

Its a scary world when it comes to children, online abuse is only one of the things that can go wrong but she seems to have clung onto it (for this months trend anyway). If she's too thick to see what a vulnerable position she is putting her daughter in then she will always be the biggest danger in her life!
Yes I say this all the time with these kids that have no say in where their photo are shared. When you over expose so much of your life you are opening yourself up to so many safe guarding issues. I say this about the Hinch kid all the time plastered in personalised clothes with his name all over them, they are literally making it easier for predators. Once Olive is old enough and maybe playing at a park whilst Kate stalks tattle on her phone not looking, it only takes an absolute weirdo to approach her and say ‘Say hello Olive, I’m your mummy Kate’s friend, your granny Mez(obvs wouldn’t say Mez as OHDs tattle alarm would go off) asked me to come get you, she’s waiting round the corner with your brother Max’. People know her car make and model, her house layout her general daily outings, it’s fucked and she needs to wise up as people are not normal🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
I’m on to her bullshit

she’a clearly desperate for a reaction and to wind people up so much they message her so that she will have proof of trolls ahead of the big podcast.
Please don’t fall for it she can’t talk about here because she’s told every one a million times she dosent come on here.
It’s taking me all my will power not to! I honestly dislike her! She is everything I dislike in a person! That kid has no chance of being a nice kid yano, she will be as materialistic, and false has her Mother as she will know no better! DJ dirty dick is just as bad! He should be telling her to STOP filtering their baby but instead he goes along for the ride. Both using their kid as a cash cow! VILE

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Wonder what she will pull to try and get reactions from 'her trolls'. I can only imagine the covid denying, photo editing, lockdown breaking absolute bullshit that comes out of her snout to try and entice us back 🤣 she will probably run the baby over and post a nude 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.