Katie Hayes #62 Cant afford “nursry” might ask the government for a bursary

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi everyone this is my first post. Been lurking for a few months. Followed Truff for years and actually felt sorry for her when she did the videos about being "trolled" at the end of her pregnancy. However, since then a few things weren't adding up for me so I had a little mooch on here and found the wiki. Well now I am fully converted. Funny how she clearly on here daily then responds to what's been said. You lot all called that she would be going on the pervt silver fox's podcast about her "trolls". She twists everything to suit her own narrative. She's literally full of tit (including under her nails). I've got my sister on here as well and we absolutely buzz off you all. You're all dead witty but clearly sound people who are just calling out her bullshit. You're not trolling and doxxing. You respect her child's privacy more than she does. Anyway, keep up exposing the truth. ✌
Welcome 👋🏼 How good is the wiki though. Has me howling

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m on to her bullshit

she’a clearly desperate for a reaction and to wind people up so much they message her so that she will have proof of trolls ahead of the big podcast.
Please don’t fall for it she can’t talk about here because she’s told every one a million times she dosent come on here.
You're so right, she is so sly and devious that is totally what she wants. If noone ever pulled her up on anything again, what would she put on her account?! Maybe thats what needs to happen, see how interesting she is when left to her own devices!!

Reactions: 23
She thinks she’s well clever. She won’t when she gets a visit from children’s services and her child’s name is forever on the system because of her neglectful ways.

Keep going truff. It’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 14
As if you’d be heading out at 12pm purposely to eat lunch outside, just stay in and feed her and go out afterwards!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She’s delusional.
Of course the baby loves being outside, lots of stimulating things to look at and be in awe of. But that can be done from the comfort of a pram on an hour’s walk or a little trip to the park for a push in the swing. She doesn’t need to go sit in the bleeping woods to eat cold pureed food? I’m sure she would prefer to be sat in her high chair in the warmth where she can take her time to eat a warmed up meal getting full attention off her mum. How is she supposed to thrive and focus on actually swallowing/chewing her food if she’s outside on a bleeping beach with a million things to look at and touch to distract her?

My entire day is strict and structured around meal times and nap times. My child thrives off routine, as do most babies, so those things are done in the house. Obviously we did go for meals and stuff but reality is that those things are done once in a blue moon with a child. She’s in for a reality check if she reckons she can keep dragging a baby out for meals. Wait til she can get out of the high chair or she just will blatantly refuse to sit in it because she wants to explore😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
I don’t have kids so not really clued up on it all, but my opinion is she is suffering from PND and is in denial about it. She knows she’s feeling down but tries to to tell herself it’s ‘the trolls’, but won’t admit on SC she’s struggling so plasters everywhere how happy she is and how they (the trolls) don’t get to her.

Reactions: 21
When you have a baby your life has to fit around them, not the other way round. Why did she even want a kid if her lifestyle doesn’t cater to one

Reactions: 29
I reckon it’s all a scam so she claim universal credit or childcare funds... something along those lines. Obviously also to do with scamming all the COVID relief business funds too. It’ll be to limit any trace of her earnings etc. My mate got done for benefit fraud and the amount of info they had from her social media, newspaper clippings and even actual bank statements was unreal. FBI tit, they dug deep and hit her with so much evidence. Obviously it serves her right for being daft enough to keep claiming when her circumstances changed, but it can’t be underestimated how much they can find
They just need to come on here. All the evidence is here to see.

Reactions: 9
She’s delusional.
Of course the baby loves being outside, lots of stimulating things to look at and be in awe of. But that can be done from the comfort of a pram on an hour’s walk or a little trip to the park for a push in the swing. She doesn’t need to go sit in the bleeping woods to eat cold pureed food? I’m sure she would prefer to be sat in her high chair in the warmth where she can take her time to eat a warmed up meal getting full attention off her mum. How is she supposed to thrive and focus on actually swallowing/chewing her food if she’s outside on a bleeping beach with a million things to look at and touch to distract her?

My entire day is strict and structured around meal times and nap times. My child thrives off routine, as do most babies, so those things are done in the house. Obviously we did go for meals and stuff but reality is that those things are done once in a blue moon with a child. She’s in for a reality check if she reckons she can keep dragging a baby out for meals. Wait til she can get out of the high chair or she just will blatantly refuse to sit in it because she wants to explore😂
I honestly don’t know how she can be out the house so much. My little lad is coming up to 3 months old and I find trying to leave the house THE most stressful thing ever. He will start crying, want feeding, tit himself (usually all 3 at once) and I’m trying to wrestle him into the car seat whilst putting my shoes on. We get to wherever we are going and I’m typically sweating profusely and on the verge of tears 😂

I do unfortunately have PND and all I want to do is stay in the house, just me and baby and nobody else. I couldn’t think of anything worse than dragging him everywhere for the day.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 37
[

Who is Plouise?

She is bleeping 7 months old you dozy bleep! She doesn't know whether she is outside watching the ducks or inside watching non age appropriate disney flims . duck off you ignorant bint.
PLouise is a makeup artist from Manchester. She opened up her own academies and is now a self made “millionaire”.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Who goes through all that makes packed lunches, packs the baby bag ... to go ‘food shopping’ 🤦🏼‍♀️

... I think she’s the biggest troll of us all!

Reactions: 16
Cue this girl being blocked 😂 “TATTLE TROLL!!!!”
Nah she just knows how to spell Kate love.
A5A81C6E-DB44-4E92-9734-479639C230B0.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Same that’s why I’m quieter. We’ve given her too much. Troll gate is the only thing keeping her a float
You’re right! To be honest I’m getting bored of the bleep now. Same tit, different day. She’ll never change!!

Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.