Katie Hayes #63

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, if you want to dip out of a thread that's fine.

But members aren't allowed to tell others not to post.

Announcing that you're not posting is still trying to shut down the conversation. There's no difference as to if fans come here to tell people not to post or if tattlers do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I guess I’m not posting for a week...can’t for the life of me find the background info on this what page please 😮

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Oh no. What’s happened to the wiki? I know a lot of time and effort was put into that and definitely held truff to account rather than looking like we are just nitpicking at her. Hope it gets re-uploaded 🙏🏼

• Wow
Reactions: 23
The whole point of the weeks break was to prove that Kates content stems from here and without us discussing her for a week she won’t have duck all to cry about.
Yeah but where’s the fuckin wiki gone 😢

Reactions: 12
@Yel whats going on girl????

It’s a lot more Bytes the second time @Yel has changed it so hopefully it’s something good happening to it

EDIT - wiki buttons have gone off other big following threads too such as Hinch. Don’t panic

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Truff will be pissing in that adult nappy of hers if she thinks it’s been deleted!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
If it doesn’t come back, I’m bleeping retiring. That wiki was my second job 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 95
@Yel whats going on??????

It’s a lot more Bytes the second time @Yel has changed it so hopefully it’s something good happening to it

EDIT - wiki buttons have gone off other big following threads too such as Hinch. Don’t panic
Phewwwwwweeeee they can’t be deleting all the wiki can they?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Truff will be pissing in that adult nappy of hers if she thinks it’s been deleted!
Deffo hasn’t yet, the buttons have just been removed from every thread (not just KHM) for some reason - it’ll be an admin thing I bet.

Let’s just see. 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

It’s still there - the buttons have just gone for the time being. They’ll be brought back I’m sure, once Yel has stopped fixing whatever she’s fixing

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Yeah does look like the wiki is still there. I typed in Katie hayes in the search bar and her wiki page comes in at the top 😅😅😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.