Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does this daft mare think that on the 21st June Covid will just vanish? And Katie while I'm on one how about dressing your little girl in age-appropriate clothes?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s defo Collection makeup! I didn’t realise but their head quarters are in Liverpool so she will have driven there that day she signed the contract 😬 and she has been plugging them non stop now for what feels like forever 🙄

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s defo Collection makeup! I didn’t realise but their head quarters are in Liverpool so she will have driven there that day she signed the contract 😬 and she has been plugging them non stop now for what feels like forever 🙄
I'd rather use tit for foundation than use any of that tat

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm a bit old so not really up to date with a lot of make up, but is Collection the old Collection 2000?? ie the stuff I used to buy from the local chemist??

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I’m all for decent cheap makeup (Barry M is actually sound and always has been) but Collection is horrible stuff. I’ll have a hernia if that’s the big revel

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looking forward to seeing OHD attend her first all you can eat buffet on the 21st June

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I only like the collection concealer but they have changed it in past few months and it’s now shite

Also where is delo. Swear he isn’t there in the week, must have custody of him on the weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Can you imagine the uproar and 949506 posts if the makeup gets bad reviews on like the Superdrug website.
“TATTLE TROLLS trying to ruin me lyf”. Does this lipstick also double up as a dishwasher cleaner?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I don’t think today’s revel is the big revel, is it? Didn’t she say this was just another revel for Mother’s Day? I’m confused.

I can’t believe she tries brainwash us all daily that Collection 2000 makeup is on par with / the same / better than high-end brands.

Just think about that for a minute.

It’s insulting to brands.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you imagine the uproar and 949506 posts if the makeup gets bad reviews on like the Superdrug website.
“TATTLE TROLLS trying to ruin me lyf”. Does this lipstick also double up as a dishwasher cleaner?
‘My trolls are trying to ruin my revel’

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Yeah Cheryl will give the whole “I wish I was earning that at your age” shite, then proceed to tell them how she was a single mum with no money bla bla bla and now she has LB’s, a house and an acrobatic dog from the 80s 😂 (@QueenBarb2 that still makes me piss) 😂
Omfg an acrobatic dog from the 80s I can’t cope 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.