Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No filter but just a massive ring light... makes sense. Let me just attach this to a selfie stick which is just as in style as her make up and walk round with it attached to my face. Sound. I’ve just achieved the KHM look.

This is also the face I think Kate makes when she either:
1 - Farts on her live
2 - Sniffin Daddy DIY’s underwear after a weekend bender in Rock Del Ferry
3 - The face the twirl sees when Kate is digging round her bag to smoke eat it.
‘Look at that skin!!!!’

Yeah it looks lumpy, dull and dry. Hardly the look I’m going for atm hun.
If your skin looks that bad in a ring light you hope zero hope for it to look good in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her latest stories, yes Kate her generally doesn’t stop growing! And Max under the high chair? Was it only yesterday that she was saying Max was kept out the kitchen? Behind a gate? And really Kate stood that far back from your baby to take pics with the dog there??? 🤬

Reactions: 23
"I just can't see the way she rubs it in her hair - there is all kinds in that head of hair it generally doesn't stop grown" WHAT THE duck HAVE I JUST READ can someone translate.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
No I cannot cope with that dog circling around under the high chair. Heart is in my mouth. Who let's their dog circle at anyone's feet when they're eating? Vile

Reactions: 23
Do you think when she talks she says generally instead of genuinely? Or is it just when she’s typing?

Reactions: 17
My (strictly trained) dogs have always been taught to stay away from small children, not because they’re aggressive, but they’re big clumsy dopes.

That’s a powerful dog, that apparently has no boundaries and will have had limited training from these two simpletons. A recipe for disaster and poor Max will be the one who suffers 😠

**not ‘strictly trained’ in the way of tackling armed robbers bursting in my house though 🤪

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Right. I get on my soapbox about folk denying covid exists, as I’m sure most of you do. I know this isn’t Truff (but let’s face it, she’s a denier too), but that bleeping goon Nikki Hughes (aka the dentists ex Mrs who can’t keep her Nik nak legs shut) is spouting such shite on her page about let’s go back to normal now bla bla bla, it’s only mild flu symptoms bla bla bla. duck off you thick bleep, my fella’s 26 year cousin is in hospital seriously Ill (no underlying health conditions). I can’t abide these uneducated, self absorbed, dangerous, plastic people any longer filling their pages with such tit.
Like Truff thinking she can fool us that she’s so anxious about mixing with strangers but took her 9 day old baby to a bleeping rave and has beeb spotted here there and everywhere touching all what she can with her grubby mitts. duck off and duck off some more.
100% - maybe we would already be back to normal if all these assholes had stuck to the rules instead of going here, there and everywhere. Her sister just ‘pops’ to London for a day out - they are a joke.

Reactions: 15
I have two dogs a big ass Rottweiler (who is daft) and a pom who is a vicious little tit - just call me pep head. Anyway both of them are greedy and will eat anything I wouldn’t trust either of them near a kid and they are both trained, not even the worry of them snapping or anything even the thought of one of them knocking over a high chair! (They are my kids so I don’t have to worry about a high chair) but you get where I’m going? Takes one second for a dog to snap or accidentally knock somethin etc

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Her curly hair makes her look 40. I’m sitting on the couch about to put on a ‘flim’ wondering who could be arsed to sit in bed to watch tv

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So she doesn’t have a lounge so she has to sit in bed... where she has to watch an iPad as she has no tv 🙈 duck me no wonder delo stays out all weekend:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Can Yas all smell that...... Desperation. Desperate to come across as salt of the earth. Doesn't care about money or possessions ? Pull the other one Truff , you expose your daughter for free things. The oh so special moment you had time to photograph and share on a makeup page with 173k people pffft !
'I didn't know what happiness was until now' that's bleeping worrying girl your rainbow baby is 6 months old.
Constant piles of tit she spews 💩💩💩

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.