Katie Hayes #59 The only ring she’s getting is a ring door bell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg - I just tried the TM Dusty and I want my new nose and I’m not bloody kidding.
However, putting any filter on a child is absolutely not right - she has told us all she knows dream baby Olive is the most beautiful child ever to grace the earth, so why on earth would you put a filter on her??

Reactions: 24
Wow just had a go on those filters- I look like a bleeping model 🤣🤣 Bloody scary how much they change you!!!

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t get trolled for using filters but it does get discussed on here - still reading here Kate?

Your a make up artist, when you review products people want to see what the product actually looks like, you’re missing the point entirely you brain dead bleep just SHUT UP! You’re so fuckin thick!!

When I use a filter I whack a standard Valencia one over my insta pic - YOU go on facetune to skim a stone off your pork belly and chisel down your trotter snout. There’s a difference!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
There’s a difference between a filter that changes the warmth/coolness of a picture which I sometimes use on photos when uploading to insta or Snapchat to the filters she uses that change the shape of your face aswell!!

Reactions: 22
So, she goes on a rant about how she thinks it’s ok to use filters because they make her feel better about her insecurities, and then posts 2 pics of olive with filters on... one filter which completely changed the shape of her face and nose, and one (the Bali sun one) that just changes the colours of the image... then posts this, removing the filter that doesn’t change the shape of her face?! She’s absolutely losing it
623EEB4D-D8DF-46A2-A85E-7335A875B3E0.jpeg

Reactions: 26
She’s is so thick the filter cycle will continue and young girls will continue to think it’s normal to filter and aspire to look like a filter when people you Kate filter babies.
Now you have a daughter you need to be a better role model.
Filtering a baby is just wrong

Where was this incoherent rant encouraging girls to stop using filters/editing their photos when Beckybarbie needed you Kate against your horrible friend Anna? Oh wait you wanted to line your pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 44
‘If you haven’t got anything nice to say, don’t say it at all’ coming from the woman who randomly DM’s people at midnight calling them a tattle troll 🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 52
So she was deffo drinking during pregnancy.
Her equipment is disgusting 🤮🤮
I was just thinking this?? She claims she knew she was pregnant like 2 weeks along didn’t she and surely this time last year she was 3 months gone

Reactions: 20
So Charlotte Dawson has received an absolutely horrendous message about her wee baby....just wondering why KHM hasn’t re-shared it yet?! Is that because Charlottes message is sent from a genuine troll? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hmmmm 🤔

Bet KHM is just jealous cause she’s not got her own MTV show.

• Haha
So Charlotte Dawson has received an absolutely horrendous message about her wee baby....just wondering why KHM hasn’t re-shared it yet?! Is that because Charlottes message is sent from a genuine troll? 🤷🏻‍♀️ Hmmmm 🤔

Bet KHM is just jealous cause she’s not got her own MTV show.
No it’s because Charlotte isn’t reposting them 🙃 so Kate knows there’s nothing in it for her. I’d bet my life if she was sharing them to her story she’d do 50 posts about it 🥱

• Heart
Eeww.

I bet it’s like trying to hump a double decker bus that’s got it’s handbrake on. Can imagine it takes a lot of effort to move her around.

Delo’s swollen purple and red ball bag swinging around while he’s using all his panneling power energy to shove her tyre tits up so he can have a glimpse of the smooth dolphin only to be greeted by an emerging brown shark.
Pass me the iron for I am creased 😂😂
Remember when someone tried to say brown sharks weren't funny 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Goes straight from her weird "leave influencers alone" nonsensical rant to oversharing the poor child.

Influencers are not a protected characteristic, although you'd think they were with all the poor me, my job and life is so hard. You can't be paid to be a public figure and also choose to absorb yourself from all responsibility when you like. Nore can you be expected to be treated like a private individual on your whim. You'd have more luck trying to make the sun rise in the west. You chose the job.

So much to unpack but I'll leave it at manipulative idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.