Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boabs-Tea

Chatty Member
Aw I don’t really agree with taking the piss out of Mez, she seems lovely. Plus a lot of my family are from Liverpool and she really reminds me of them, especially since she’s called nanny too, that’s what I called my Gran 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Why did she think Olive was allergic to tomatoes before she started weaning her? Honest to fucking God, she’s bizarre. I might look at my kids later and allocate allergies to them just by looking at them.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

Brooke Davis

VIP Member
That’s not an ice shower. It’s a cold shower. And that’s even if it is on cold. We all know full well she’s just taken a picture of it because it’s the current trend, will she fuck get in it.

It’s really annoying me the current trend for cold water therapy. I’ve been chill swimming and using cold water therapy for years and I’m fully expecting an influx of influencers and gobshites wearing go-pros to film themselves for 10 seconds at our venues when they reopen.
Trying to get rid of that hangover 🤣🤣

edit: just noticed I’m now a vip member. I’d like to thank all of you trolls and THM for giving me this honour, and helping pass the time during lockdown. Thank you all, may we all continue our evil death threat trolling of talking about her awful make up, house, behaviour and her live farting ❤ 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Yel

Chatty Member
Goes straight from her weird "leave influencers alone" nonsensical rant to oversharing the poor child.

Influencers are not a protected characteristic, although you'd think they were with all the poor me, my job and life is so hard. You can't be paid to be a public figure and also choose to absorb yourself from all responsibility when you like. Nore can you be expected to be treated like a private individual on your whim. You'd have more luck trying to make the sun rise in the west. You chose the job.

So much to unpack but I'll leave it at manipulative idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SavvyBee

VIP Member
So he’s on his laptop and she’s on her iPad in bed because the pair of fucking idiots couldn’t understand they needed a sofa big enough for the 2/3 of them in a room they can actually see the TV that has heating and insulation (ie wasn’t previously a garage converted on the cheap). Wake up and sort your mess of a house out you pair of dickheads. Who even lives like that??

• Haha

pommybear

Chatty Member
Girrrrrl, you must live on fucking Mars if you genuinely believe you’re secretive. You’re not incognito when you post your entire life on social media 🤡
E7A800DE-0497-414B-9D66-1D88B4AF093E.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Fuck right off..... im not being a mum bore today but look at this now. 6 month old in a bumbo seat unsupervised on a worktop.
She's fucking shocking her !!!
Probably left her there whilst she fills her face with fucking lobster.
Tell ya what she's so thirsty to be a Momma blogger , brands need to fucking look who they're associating with !!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

hello0986

“Don’t care what people in your home town think” I don’t think this applies love when you have a) never left your home town and b) run a business where your client base is your home town!!

• Haha
  • Angry
Why the fuck is that baby sat at a desk??
Ive got a 8 month old & I would never want to criticise another Mum but this girl omg I've looked at that pic about 10 times I can't believe she's got a 6 month old baby sat at a desk for Instagram content.
Shes desperate to make out OHD is over achieving - feeding herself. holding cutlery, sleeping 13 hours- now sitting reading books at a desk.
Truff's behaviour is truly dangerous and disturbing !

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

PedroPony

I don’t usually comment on here (actually I have once ages ago just to let you all know how much you have me howling 🤣) however I do try to keep up with the threads. I unfollowed truff some time ago now as she was doing my fucking head in and at the time my tolerance levels for all of these ‘influenzas’ were at an all time low. A few of them got unfollowed at the same time.... beggy little tramps 😷
Anyway I’m just coming on to say this (directly to Kate- even though she doesn’t read here)...

Instagram and social media are not your job. You are not a beauty blogger- by simply googling the meaning even you could figure that out. You are not an interior designer- truff towers is living proof of that. You are not a CEO boss babe.
You are a very average MUA from the Wirral who needs help- not from the mind pt- actual professional help. You clearly have traits of narcissistic personality disorder and trained professionals can help you- you can access a range of therapies and we will all support you.
You have a beautiful baby girl there is no doubt about that- so please for her sake.... seek the help you so desperately need.
P.S I AM NOT TROLL, MY AIM IS TO HELP ❤

• Heart

FruityTooty

Chatty Member
Saw the fugly Truff at the junction on the bottom of my road yesterday. She’s perfectly spherical isn’t she. It’s quite a marvel to behold.

Put me off my lunch mind you.

Also - she’ll never be able to sell that house. Two reasons.

1. All the rooms are fucked up and there’s no real living room.

2. All us Tattle bastards will be straight onto it abd be organising to go view the property. 😂 She’ll have a house full of her favourite trolls!

• Haha

LadyLucyLocks

Sorry I very rarely comment on here but shes just said Olive slept right through from 7PM but at 8PM last night she posted on her stories that she could hear her and Matt chatting away downstairs? Why lie?

• Haha
  • Heart

gigi_93

VIP Member
Woke up having a massive anxiety attack today which resulted in me getting all wound up over my fella dumping me again. Floods of tears all morning then I come on here and get a proper laugh. Can’t even express how much I love you all 😭

Can’t believe how massive Olif looks next to Mez, does she just look small next to THM?! Arrr mez though, she always looks like she’d rather not be wherever she is hahaha

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

yeahyouhun

VIP Member
So that Sophie Lew reposted Kate’s story and done another little rant herself about comments she got on Facebook. It’s quite ironic actually as the comments she’s getting are actually slagging off the filter. No one is being nasty about your actual appearance!! People are commenting on the changes from the filter!! If you didn’t use the filter you wouldn’t get these comments?? I’d understand if people were saying nasty things about her real nose, but she’s got a filter on and they are saying basically you don’t need a filter cos your nose now looks weird.

Not sure how much sense this makes wrote out but it made sense in my head - abit like KHM 🤣
WhAt HaPpEnEd To ThE bE kInD mOvEmEnT

Ummm pretty sure you and all your influencer mates hijacked it to excuse your shitty behaviour and in doing so removed any bit of meaning or purpose from it? That’s how I remember it anyway 🥴

• Heart

Just having a nose

Chatty Member
She has been to Dubai during this lockdown. A country with non existent humans rights laws and a country who put tourism and money above the safety of its locals and tourists, hiding their number of infections.
If she was so worried about getting back out there she wouldn’t have hopped on a plane for 7 hours never mind leg it round the Wirral everyday.

You’ve summed her up in that word ‘repugnant’. She’s a vile excuse of a woman.
Yep I live in Dubai and can confirm as soon as Boris let’s us back home I will swiftly be returning to the motherland, shown their true colours well and truly if it wasn’t for Doris they would still be letting the ‘influencers’ in now. Pathetic.

It made me absolutely sick to the stomach watching her and the elf dragged that little love here there and everywhere. My baby girl is a few short weeks older than sweet little Olive and she’s still not been the beach or a Yacht party in her blag Burberry, never worn sun cream either cos I don’t take her out in the sun.

She’s an absolute weapon and she’s built like a wall 🤮

Edited to add: she’s also never been flung about like a rag doll by salt bae whilst squakin her eyes out.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

pommybear

Chatty Member
Where was this incoherent rant encouraging girls to stop using filters/editing their photos when Beckybarbie needed you Kate against your horrible friend Anna? Oh wait you wanted to line your pockets

• Heart

FannyAdams29

Chatty Member
Why is she using what I would call a pastry brush to stir her pasta 🤯🤣🤣🤣🤣
Genuinely, have I lost the plot or is that mental?

• Haha