Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So if she’s opening a new academy are we guessing that her and pep have parted ways? It’ll be the best thing Pep has ever done if that’s the case

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Is this allergy testing what you do now?
I’m not a mum but my mates have kids and got nieces and nephews and never heard of this being a thing.
Why is she assed about allergy testing now anyway? Did she do this with her milk? Or the sun cream or anything else because you can be allergic to anything.
The likelihood of a baby showing an allergy reaction to anything the first time they have it is slim to-none. That’s not how allergies work. You have to be exposed to an allergen for your body to create the faulty reaction so the first exposure is usually fine. It’s every subsequent exposure that makes the reaction worse. Born allergies are so rare. She’s talking shite as always.

Reactions: 19
So an hour ago she was feeding Olive and now she’s on her ‘last zoom meeting’ with her iPad laying flat on the counter! Yeah, sure you are pal 😏🤥

Reactions: 17
she’s outdone herself today. Everyday she contradicts herself. Olive will grow up just like her because she will say everyone is bullying her when in fact, kids say nasty things. Can just see it now. Poor kid

Reactions: 14
Katie Hughes is doing a ‘full drug store face’ today... what a difference 😂. Kate take notes, that’s how a celebrity makeup artist shows off cheaper makeup!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So if she’s opening a new academy are we guessing that her and pep have parted ways? It’ll be the best thing Pep has ever done if that’s the case
KHM changed registered address on companies house yesterday boss babe head office is back in her front room. Sorry I mean garage conversion.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
KHM changed registered address on companies house yesterday boss babe head office is back in her front room. Sorry I mean garage conversion.
Maybe she’s converted the secret shed in the middle of the garden as she can’t afford the rent anymore

Reactions: 21
Oh duck. I just accidently clicked that i want to see cheap make up 🙈 on her polls.

In another note, I was watching a reel from a beauty local fashion ig account, who is just fabulous. Anyways, she did a great vid/ad for rimmel, truff could learn alot.....its emilyjbull, shes fab!
Love her x

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I reckon she’s opening her own “academy” on the Wirral.... isn’t Pep’s in Liverpool? I reckon THM might be opening one on the Wirral to compete. Hahaha there’s literally no competition. I can’t stand the pair of them but at least Cheryl appears to be a proper businesswoman hahaha

Reactions: 33
Didn't show my comment of just makeup and high end brands over cheap we've seen so much cheap lately 👍🏻

The filter on kids is just the weirdest thing I have kids and take alot of videos pictures etc definitely wouldn't cross my mind to choose a filter to suit the kid on my stories!

Disturbing behavior again, and now the haters gonna hate stop making people rage at your actions think before you post Kate she really is so thick. When it's gcse results time she always posts don't worry you don't need gcses to be in the beauty industry look at me she's nooooooo role model for my kids anyway 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I’ve just noticed that is disgusting!! I’ve screen recorded it but don’t want to put her face on here
It’s VILE isn’t it? I just do not understand why she would put that beauty editing filter over her perfect baby’s face. It’s honestly so messed up.

Reactions: 8
Guys just to let you know there was no valentines post off delo 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Katie Hughes is doing a ‘full drug store face’ today... what a difference 😂. Kate take notes, that’s how a celebrity makeup artist shows off cheaper makeup!
Katie Jane Hughes is the MVP. The difference in their make up tutorials is crazy. Just for a start KJH has got clean nails and clean brushes - every single day.

Reactions: 14
I thought it was already basically confirmed that the ‘big revel’ was a home bargains line? She was at some sort of head quarters a while ago signing papers wasn’t she? Doubt another academy. Hopefully she look after her line of brushes better than she does them manky Olivia Hale ones she currently has. 🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.