Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So this morning she says she’s only giving her breakfast and lunch rather than lunch and tea then proceeds to show 3 mealtimes and different bib on each one and outfit - she can’t even keep up with what she’s said literally same day - I’ve said it before that baby has been weaned far far longer than last 3 weeks

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I thought it was already basically confirmed that the ‘big revel’ was a home bargains line? She was at some sort of head quarters a while ago signing papers wasn’t she? Doubt another academy. Hopefully she look after her line of brushes better than she does them manky Olivia Hale ones she currently has. 🤢🤢🤢
Why would that rely on Boris’ announcement though? She said on her stories before that the announcement depends on what he says on Monday. Surely a skanky make up brush line isn’t dependant on what the government says 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine what her brushes are going to be like though, I bet they’ve been pre stained and infused with bacteria just so her sheep can get the true KHM experience 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why would that rely on Boris’ announcement though? She said on her stories before that the announcement depends on what he says on Monday. Surely a skanky make up brush line isn’t dependant on what the government says 🤷🏼‍♀️
Imagine what her brushes are going to be like though, I bet they’ve been pre stained and infused with bacteria just so her sheep can get the true KHM experience 🤢

Imagine we have it all wrong nothing beauty or baby related 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sure she’ll be wanting a huge launch event for whatever tit it is so that’s probably why she needs Boris to let us loose! Can’t imagine events being allowed for a while yet though sorry truffs.... blame all the people who keep breaking the rules!

Reactions: 26
Let's see how many people she gives her tit to to promote cause I doubt she will be sending anyone anything if it means her losing out on money giving tit away for free

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Imagine we have it all wrong nothing beauty or baby related 🤔
I’m more inclined to believe the new academy rumour especially if the business registered address is now her home. Good on Cheryl for bleeping dumping that massive turd. She might be a gobby boring bleep but at least she at least knows business and what’s damaging to her brand. bleeping hell there will be academy turf wars going on now between those two 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m sure she’ll be wanting a huge launch event for whatever tit it is so that’s probably why she needs Boris to let us loose! Can’t imagine events being allowed for a while yet though sorry truffs.... blame all the people who keep breaking the rules!
It’s fine she will totally speak to the covid police and her mate Borris and get it okayed because it’s not fair she’s been in lockdown for 764,346 days now and Olive can’t sit around in the house all day she told her momma she has to be out and about in the car seat all day 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
This is the same woman that doesn't give a flying duck about party/announcements although she won't be able to get the over shares on tap so maybe 😂

Reactions: 5
I also wonder if the change in their company set up is purely because they’ve rinsed the bounce back loan / CBILS lending and want to avoid paying it back!

• Wow
I hope her and chezza have fallen out 👀 you just know one of them will kick off on their stories after a couple of wines and start spilling some tea

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I hope her and chezza have fallen out 👀 you just know one of them will kick off on their stories after a couple of wines and start spilling some tea
My monies on Pep head ... Kate will just share passive aggressive, badly worded rants about ‘woeman supporting whomen’

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’m more inclined to believe the new academy rumour especially if the business registered address is now her home. Good on Cheryl for bleeping dumping that massive turd. She might be a gobby boring bleep but at least she at least knows business and what’s damaging to her brand. bleeping hell there will be academy turf wars going on now between those two 😂
Ha ha it will be like cutting it but with them two sruffing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So if she’s opening a new academy are we guessing that her and pep have parted ways? It’ll be the best thing Pep has ever done if that’s the case
Hate to break it to you guys, but her and Chezza are closer than ever. Spotted truffles car outside of Chez’ the other day. But don’t forget, she’s in her bubble along with 50+ people 😂😭😭

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
Hate to break it to you guys, but her and Chezza are closer than ever. Spotted truffles car outside of Chez’ the other day. But don’t forget, she’s in her bubble along with 50+ people 😂😭😭
More bubbles than sense this girl

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s never stopped the big beast before though has it - any excuse to fill her fat face with freebies and all her gobshite mates there for the ride and the WhatsApp goss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was about to suggest that it might just be a case of HB not wanting to launch a ‘non-essential item’ while only shopping for essential items is being advised but the more I think about it, HB launching KHM brushes isn’t exactly going to kick up a storm on the high street is it? 🤣🤣🤣 It’s not going to be like when the likes of Boots do big launches for new lines. The only person making a big deal of this will be her so as someone else just said, she will want the big bespoke launch party so no doubt she’s the one delaying the big revel.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.