Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Hi all long time lurker here... I have just come across this German footballer and i couldn’t help but think ... could they be separated at birth?
C9514175-FB2D-4E8D-AA00-B9629BAED3EC.png
AE989268-89C5-4C74-9097-BF93B67F6A18.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 146

CatHun

VIP Member
Kate Hayes #58 Be kind my trolls, I am simble

Fucks sake Truff you’ve outdone yourself here

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
My Mum is a nice person but my God she’s scruffier than KHM. I think she thinks it’s a myth that people ever wash their bedsheets and pulled me up on the fact I do it weekly. I call her grebby I don’t know I just think it’s a word for people who are scruffs!
Olive? Is that you love?

• Haha
Reactions: 81

gigi_93

VIP Member
Well girls my fella has just dumped me (I say just, it was 2 weeks ago but I haven’t been able to say it out loud) 4 years down the pan all because my flight to Mexico got cancelled and that seems to be the straw that broke the camels back.

Time for me to get heavily invested in here again before I gouge my eyeballs out

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

gigi_93

VIP Member
Girls you’re all amazing, thank you so much for the support. Turns out he has ghosted me...he’s blocked me on absolutely everything. I’m just in pure shock. I was supposed to marry this man. Obviously right now I feel like jumping off a bridge but reading your messages has been nice ❤ Don’t wanna go on too much incase I get banned for derailing

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Hampton1993

I only know her from here but I assume she must have been good at some point to get where she is, she does (or at least did, who knows) own a makeup school, but it must have gone wrong somewhere?! I'm 42 and whilst I've worn makeup for about 30 years it's just normal person makeup but even I'm better than her. I am always watching videos and changing up my techniques, but she doesn't seem to.

In the video this morning she didn't even seem to know why you bake it, even I know that!
I think about this a lot and try and come up with an explanation but it’s tricky. My theory is...

This may make no sense so feel free to skip! But...

Make-up used to be shocking. We only have to all look back at our old pictures to realise that. Most people can look back and think JESUS what was I thinking. Getting your make up done for a night out / in a salon wasn’t so much of a thing. Then it started to become a thing.. so all of a sudden, we had these girls who were a little bit better than us at make-up offering their services. So getting your makeup done by people like “little Katie 🤥” seemed amazing. The problem is, it’s rapidly makeup became ‘a thing’ and overtime has progressed a lot and some MUA’s have took it to a complete other level. The issue is, Kate is stuck in the ‘a bit better than your average Jo’ stage and hasn’t got the skill or talent to progress. So shes hit a brick wall and can’t compete with the MUA’s out there now. So once upon a nice she was deemed to be good, but you only have to explore Instagram now to realise how dates her looks are. As someone pointed out on here a few days ago, someone questioned her on a cut crease look and she said that she would leave that to the professionals? But she is meant to be a professional? At her level she should be a master of it ALL. But she’s a master of fuck all but being a grade A sweaty ballbag and probably smells like one too.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73

Imarealist

“I just think everyone is feeling positive”

Yes I feel fucking great lying in bed with Covid, which I contracted at work (NHS) which is the only place I’ve been! Whilst you storm across the Wirral dropping cheap valentines shite off at peoples houses, drive to Manchester for food you can’t even pronounce and fill your gut daily with calorific coffees whilst maniacally claiming your 6month old clears the plate after a week of weaning, your relationship is wonderful and you’re a size 6!

Fuck off!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

Loucou11

The Roses are dead
Olive is ginge
Kate's scoffing pork pies
Whilst Delo buys minge

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

• Haha
  • Heart

JoeExotic

VIP Member
I love me some cake and chocolate but the amount of sweet stuff on the table is making me feel queasy. It’s vulgar and wasteful.

If more than one company says they’ll gift you cakes/chocs why not say ‘nah I’m good but thanks so much, I’ll share some of your stuff on my page.’ It’s just pure gluttony. Like, you can’t have enough ‘stuff’ 🤮

Not a good advert for whoever did the valentines display. It looks fucking shit.
The only thing she’s getting for Valentine’s Day is type 2 diabetes.

• Haha

Heretolurk321

I’ve been a long time lurker/liker occasional commenter for a while. I came here from the trolls ruining my pregnancy vid to tell you all off but quickly changed my view of her. until then I thought she was amazing and looked up to her now I can’t bear to follow her.
guys pls unfollow u can still see her shit but it reduces her engagement:
I’ve wasted money on “a course” with her a few years back- the highlight was tea and biscuits with mez cause lazy c**t was 4 hours late and it was a shit course!
I’m in the same industry and as I want to earn ASAP I’m sticking to the rules I can’t understand why she isn’t.
im also down to 25p in my bank despite being busy prior to this and having a decent social platform it is honestly worrying she makes me sick.
She is a laughing stock and I can’t stand to see her playing the victim I don’t think I’ve ever felt so angry towards anyone.
anyway guys just thought I’d come on and introduce myself properly as you all GENERALLY all cheer me up. such SIMBLES the lot of you ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Fizz22

VIP Member
For those that are struggling at the moment, if you are Liverpool based look up Everton in the community. They are paying peoples electric/gas and giving them food care packages. Most community based groups are doing similar. Someone I know of is having this weekly, not once in a blue moon. Speak with the local council and see if there are any similar schemes. Local pantries etc have popped up also (sad sign of the times). NO ONE should have to forgo food this day in age. I hate that she gets so much gifted it really pisses me off. Like when you were in high-school and the naughty little shits would get days out while the rest of us well behaved people stayed at school working that day. Just a totally fucked up country.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Ponderful

I'm new. Been lurking for months but I'm full of extra hate tonight so here I am...
I feel your pain @gigi_93 - literally. You'll get there 😘
I'm on the bones of me arse at the mo, haven't had any tea the last few nights because I'd obvs rather me kids ate - and this greedy cunt is hoarding food that's too old for the kid for free???

Fumin as you can tell :mad:

Anyway, hiya everyone, soz for the rant

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 65

chattycatty

VIP Member
How sad that you have to do all this shit like for real who does this? I understand a special birthday or a wedding etc but fuck me who is she trying to kid? I hate hate social media and what you have to prove to people.

I said to one of my sons the other day when he got his new trainers don’t be putting them on Insta like all your mates and you know what he said.. he said Mum why would I do that that’s what idiots do 😂😂👍🏼 Bow down son bow down 🐑 no sheep here in the chatty household ❌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64