Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen what Bobby Norris has posted? PROCEED WITH CAUTION, ITS HORRIFIC, she's the first to comment, I don't have an i.g lurker account but I'd love to put under her comment...THIS is trolling NOT someone having an opinion.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen what Bobby Norris has posted? PROCEED WITH CAUTION, ITS HORRIFIC, she's the first to comment, I don't have an i.g lurker account but I'd love to put under her comment...THIS is trolling NOT someone having an opinion.
I can see his post but not THM comment?

Reactions: 4
Wasn’t she putting the filter on herself the other day saying “wow how different do I look” and “these filters are so unrealistic” or words to that effect....

Reactions: 17
What was in the video? I agree genuine trolling is bad but these campaigns to end it will never get anywhere

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t she putting the filter on herself the other day saying “wow how different do I look” and “these filters are so unrealistic” or words to that effect....
And that’s what she is now doing to Olive. So much for “the world is too cruel for her” - When it’s actually THM being cruel by posing her in uncomfortable outfits, filtering her pictures, her hair colour and putting filters on her videos. That video this morning that altered her nose just says it all. Poor Olive is going to grow up thinking she needs to change her nose or her face or use photoshop to get the perfect body. It makes me wonder... what does Olive actually look like.

View attachment 441680
The audacity of this one!!!
Fed up of these “inspirational” quotes from these “influencers”. It’s just like the “Be Kind” movement that has been diluted but these idiotic wannabes.

Reactions: 16
What was in the video? I agree genuine trolling is bad but these campaigns to end it will never get anywhere
Sorry to hear what you're going through gigi...much love.
It was an actual be-heading of a man by someone with machete, Bobby's face was super imposed over the real man's but as he moved you could see his face, his head was taken right off. It was awful and a stupid thing to post to be honest.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What was the video??

Reactions: 2
Right I'll go again 😭 had to delet thought yas might think am kate with the spelling but putting a filter on a kid is just wrong in every way I do it to hind my wrinkles n spots dont post them as I want people to recognise me but to put a filter on her baby does she think she not cutest baby cause ohd doenst need a filter she is such a cutie baby but if ur wanna Kate's so called mates n u read hear or u kate letting her do this with out saying anything use r all just as bad as her my kids r perfect in my eyes wouldnt change a hair on there heads So why is this crack bleep putting a filter on her baby 💔 I feel so sad she has done that to her baby

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg how bleeping BORING is she ! Posts the kids dinner..... then after one says Winner 👍🏽
bleeping would be wouldn't it , everything's so perfect. 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sorry to hear what you're going through gigi...much love.
It was an actual be-heading of a man by someone with machete, Bobby's face was super imposed over the real man's but as he moved you could see his face, his head was taken right off. It was awful and a stupid thing to post to be honest.
Jesus! Why would he post that?! Feel for him but what an idiot

And thank you ❤

Reactions: 6
Is this allergy testing what you do now?
I’m not a mum but my mates have kids and got nieces and nephews and never heard of this being a thing.
Why is she assed about allergy testing now anyway? Did she do this with her milk? Or the sun cream or anything else because you can be allergic to anything.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how to do it but surely someone needs to get a video of that poor baby’s nose shrinking cause of a bleeping filter! How disgraceful. Who does that to a beautiful child? What’s wrong with her as she is? Why put a ‘beauty filter’ on that shrinks your features to make you look doll like? And then put that filter on a 6 month old baby?!
It needs adding to the wiki ASAP. Disgusting and sickening.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I don’t know how to do it but surely someone needs to get a video of that poor baby’s nose shrinking cause of a bleeping filter! How disgraceful. Who does that to a beautiful child? What’s wrong with her as she is? Why put a ‘beauty filter’ on that shrinks your features to make you look doll like? And then put that filter on a 6 month old baby?!
It needs adding to the wiki ASAP. Disgusting and sickening.
I’ve just noticed that is disgusting!! I’ve screen recorded it but don’t want to put her face on here

• Sick
Reactions: 9
bleeping hell. Isn’t this the cringiest thing ever? bleeping grown woman creaming their pants over this baboon of a crank. You alright Danyellie36? Has your brain turned to shite? bleeping inspiration my arse. The NHS workers currently battling to save millions of people are inspiration, not this head who’s main aim in life is to be gifted and hasn’t washed her wig since summer 2012.
also, why would you request more footage of her baby? bleeping wronguns the lot of them.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
I’ve just noticed that it’s disgusting!! I’ve screen recorded it but don’t want to put her face on here
duck it here it is, vile person filtering her baby like that
I think you will have to click and hold and then download it to see

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.