Katie Hayes #57 More bubbles than an Aero

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I just think everyone is feeling positive”

Yes I feel bleeping great lying in bed with Covid, which I contracted at work (NHS) which is the only place I’ve been! Whilst you storm across the Wirral dropping cheap valentines shite off at peoples houses, drive to Manchester for food you can’t even pronounce and fill your gut daily with calorific coffees whilst maniacally claiming your 6month old clears the plate after a week of weaning, your relationship is wonderful and you’re a size 6!

duck off!
Hope you get better soon ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Who posted the screenshot of her new website?? Was it an academy or something?? That is defo her announcement, she said she waiting for boris, so I think she’s waiting for him to say when beauty etc can be open to do the big revel
Sit and read through tattle you mean
Doesn’t that look make you want to punch her face! Honest to god she’s one smug bleep! 😡

Shes constantly on about meetings and work and having to do this and that. When in fact I reckon she's got duck all to do (like most of us during locldown as we can't move). Who was she sending invoices to yesterday like? Small businesses who have been sucked into the trap of 'working' with her.

And she can duck off with 'no make up days are the one' we can literally see the shade of foundation on your lips. Tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Who posted the screenshot of her new website?? Was it an academy or something?? That is defo her announcement, she said she waiting for boris, so I think she’s waiting for him to say when beauty etc can be open to do the big revel

Sit and read through tattle you mean
She said on her live last week that the products are non essential, so I'm guessing it's make up?

Boris has hinted pubs to reopen April if they have gardens, hospitality July but yes he's announcing all Monday 22nd.

Face contact won't be until at least June July

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m so glad I’m not the only one that was confused. Does our Kate think he’s going to call her personally and tell her she can continue her reckless behaviour? Probs wearing a hat today to hide her fresh roots!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
She said on her live last week that the products are non essential, so I'm guessing it's make up?
But she could still sell that online she wouldn’t have to wait for boris to Announce anything, unless it’s a make up shop Or counter in a shop ??

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Been reading all your replies today, you’re all a strong bunch ❤ Thanks for sharing your stories 💕 I’m still firmly in the “praying he comes back” phase which I know is stupid but it’s so raw at the moment. It’s not just him I miss, it’s his kids who I am practically a step mum to. I had a whole life over there and it’s been snatched away from me 😔

In other news I wanna say I’m shocked that she’s filtering the baby but I’m really not. Poor Olive

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Been reading all your replies today, you’re all a strong bunch ❤ Thanks for sharing your stories 💕 I’m still firmly in the “praying he comes back” phase which I know is stupid but it’s so raw at the moment. It’s not just him I miss, it’s his kids who I am practically a step mum to. I had a whole life over there and it’s been snatched away from me 😔

In other news I wanna say I’m shocked that she’s filtering the baby but I’m really not. Poor Olive
You can still forge any life you want in any country you want, without him. It will take time, especially missing the children, but just concentrate solely on you right now. Don't let any other thought in. Just do hour by hour, then day by day and then week by week. Keeping busy is the best and go for walks (in your area) to keep the body active. I know it all sounds so easy me saying it, but I've been exactly where you are. Gone and blocked with no real explanation....after 10 years. In 2 months time, which sounds a million years away now, your outlook and mindset will be so much clearer and you'll have made plans of your own for your own goals. ❤🙏

KHM has a tide mark around her no make up face..... Just to not derail the thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Shes constantly on about meetings and work and having to do this and that. When in fact I reckon she's got duck all to do (like most of us during locldown as we can't move). Who was she sending invoices to yesterday like? Small businesses who have been sucked into the trap of 'working' with her.

And she can duck off with 'no make up days are the one' we can literally see the shade of foundation on your lips. Tit.
If she had business meeting and work to do she would be at HOME. The bleeping head 😡

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You can still forge any life you want in any country you want, without him. It will take time, especially missing the children, but just concentrate solely on you right now. Don't let any other thought in. Just do hour by hour, then day by day and then week by week. Keeping busy is the best and go for walks (in your area) to keep the body active. I know it all sounds so easy me saying it, but I've been exactly where you are. Gone and blocked with no real explanation....after 10 years. In 2 months time, which sounds a million years away now, your outlook and mindset will be so much clearer and you'll have made plans of your own for your own goals. ❤🙏

KHM has a tide mark around her no make up face..... Just to not derail the thread.
Thank you ❤ 2 months seems like a lifetime to live with this pain but I know it won’t be instant. He’s swanning around florida doing what he wants as they have no restrictions and I’m here practically locked indoors!
Just seen the tide mark 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The way she goes on about this announcement like anyone's arsed ! Stupid witch.
People are losing their jobs , homes and haven't seen their families for months on end. No one cares. You can't even stick eyelashes on.
Another excuse for her to have a launch party and for insta content. No ones arsed about your TJ Morris shite from China: they've probably scratched Olivia Hales name off the shite brushes and wrote Truff !! Self absorbed scruffy greedy cow.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Thank you ❤ 2 months seems like a lifetime to live with this pain but I know it won’t be instant. He’s swanning around florida doing what he wants as they have no restrictions and I’m here practically locked indoors!
That’s even worse watching someone be in a slightly better situation. I’m still waiting to go florida to introduce my youngest to her grandad who lives there, and he is just getting with life while we are being driven mad inside, only seeing people through a phone.

Surely someone who loves makeup wouldn’t be so happy with a makeup free day? If I loved makeup I’d be happy to put it on? I like doing hair and I love doing a different plait or style each day

Reactions: 6
I went from not getting off the floor, eating nothing, drinking way too much and just generally being unbelievably depressed to a couple of short months later thinking actually, what am I doing...this is harming me and not him. Urgh, what a twit. I hope it rains, for the next year, none stop and they're all stuck inside all muggy, wet and insect bitten...apart from the kids.

Hahahahahahaha as if she treats people nicely. She can't even treat her own dog nicely at Xmas.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Can’t wait for BJ to announce Truffs big revel in parliament.
it makes me so sad how much she filters and edits her child poor Olive will have a complex before she’s two it’s so so sad poor baby.

Reactions: 17
That’s even worse watching someone be in a slightly better situation. I’m still waiting to go florida to introduce my youngest to her grandad who lives there, and he is just getting with life while we are being driven mad inside, only seeing people through a phone.

Surely someone who loves makeup wouldn’t be so happy with a makeup free day? If I loved makeup I’d be happy to put it on? I like doing hair and I love doing a different plait or style each day
Awful isn’t it. They have no restrictions and I can’t even say it’s a bad thing because cases are coming down by themselves 🙄 in a way I’m glad he blocked me so I don’t have to see him getting on with his life like nothing has happened

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
Go’eed Sian girl 🤣🤣🤣 wear it with pride 🤣🤣

I have a one or two mutual friends with Sian and one told me Truff was taking the piss out of Sian’s wife in the salon with another staff member -unaware the client who’s make up she was putting on knew Sian and Annie!!

She’s not ya mate Sian.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.