Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s one of Delo’s mates girlfriends companies. Melissa James Gannon. She’s fab but have lost a bit of respect for her after seeing this
It’s his mate’s company?? I bet he didn’t even pay for it. She’s making out like he’s amazing for buying it for her and it’s probably old stock they found on the floor that they were trying to get rid of.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s his mate’s company?? I bet he didn’t even pay for it. She’s making out like he’s amazing for buying it for her and it’s probably old stock they found on the floor that they were trying to get rid of.
Staff member: “Just found this old season circle necklace on the floor all bent out of shape, shall we box it up and let Delo give it to KHM?”

Melissa: “Yeah why not, the babies name is olive right? I saw it on Tattle” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
State of her on the drive sitting there like a bleeping Kia Picanto, and him with the audacity to not only knock on the door, but put his dirty fungus foot on the step aswell the cheeky twit. 🤣🤣
Sitting there like a KIA picanto LMAAOOOOOO! Hahahahaha 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
State of her on the drive sitting there like a bleeping Kia Picanto, and him with the audacity to not only knock on the door, but put his dirty fungus foot on the step aswell the cheeky twit. 🤣🤣
Like he's one of them from 'cant pay we'll take it away' 🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her family have money and her fellas a dealer. She’s an influencer but is open and honest about everything she has had done or bought/gifted. She doesn’t try to hide where shes bought things from for a discount code. Her house is unreal

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Her family have money and her fellas a dealer. She’s an influencer but is open and honest about everything she has had done or bought/gifted. She doesn’t try to hide where shes bought things from for a discount code. Her house is unreal
is her dad the same one who was involved in a drugs bust and police corruption charges?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
We’ve always known truff was a lying scumbag with no morals but after this thread I think Delo has come off as the worst. Never known a fella like him

• Haha
Reactions: 27
off topic but since a load of us changed our username a few weeks ago I’ve got no clue who anyone is anymore 😂 obv apart from the ones who kept the same name
Me too (she says wanting to change her user name) 🤣

Reactions: 3
Ooo the rolling video has just been added to her grid she's also trying desperately to get OHD to balance sitting up!
Nice to see her out the car seat for a change!

Reactions: 12
OHD hitting the tattle milestones. Rolling, but only this week, thought she was already rolling everywhere?? Sitting up AND she’s learnt to speak!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.