Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her feet look like the minute she slides them massive shoes off and they hit a carpet - they’ll burn a big foot shaped mark in it like a hot iron.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her feet look like the minute she slides them massive shoes off and they hit a carpet - they’ll burn a big foot shaped mark in it like a hot iron.
Aimees ma’s drive way has big bleeping cracks all the way up it.. one for each stomp.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Like the Trex on Jurassic park I bet Aimees mums cup of tea had bleeping ripples in it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA THUDDDD THUDDDD THUDDDD

Aimee’s mum - Ooooer didn’t know we had earth quakes on The Wirral.... and who’s that child at the door?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I bet Delo couldn’t reach the ring door bell and had to bring a foldable stool with him

• Haha
Reactions: 58
Screaming at Fiona & Lord Farquaad at that girls house. What an utter embarrassment. 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Reading the wiki its like every day something new is captured. It just gets better and better. Ahhh shes just an awful person. I like to hope one day she has a moment of clarity and is like nah im sorry i need to change and be a good person for my daughter. Probs wont happen but i like to think theres good in people.....sometimes theyre just more fake tan and dior then people though so hey hoooooo

Omgg hahaha sellin her blag tit and getting an even olddddder car. All hopes are on delo’s panelling career. Maybe he can get a big comish panelling the liver building.

View attachment 399358
At least theyve got klarna hun. Ps im sure this is one of the amazing wonderful necklaces delo bought our totally bespoke Mr T? Tbh so many its heard to keep track
It’s one of Delo’s mates girlfriends companies. Melissa James Gannon. She’s fab but have lost a bit of respect for her after seeing this

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Can you IMAGINE the crumbs and grubs that fall out of her bra when she takes it off from her elongated tyre tits 🤮 falling all over the floor like brown coloured hundreds and thousands

I bet there’s unopened gifted parcel boxes, half empty wine bottles and rolls of Max’s poo bags stuck down that sweaty cleavage.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
That screen shot looks like the baby off Honey I blew up the kid standing next to the dad 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I bet Delo couldn’t reach the ring door bell and had to bring a foldable stool with him
I picture Delos utility belt like Inspector gadget, where he has adapted all Phills tools to help with his affliction...being vertically challenged.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can you IMAGINE the crumbs and grubs that fall out of her bra when she takes it off from her elongated tyre tits 🤮 falling all over the floor like brown coloured hundreds and thousands

I bet there’s unopened gifted parcel boxes, half empty wine bottles and rolls of Max’s poo bags stuck down that sweaty cleavage.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKIN HELLLLL hahahahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Thats why he brings her the screw fix, she carries all the panel wood under her tits 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s probably how she nicked all that money from Savers
Seen on the CCTV opening the collar of her uniform out and quickly dropping swag bags with giant £ signs on the front looking over her shoulder farting with nervousness 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Seen on the CCTV opening the collar of her uniform out and quickly dropping swag bags with giant £ signs on the front looking over her shoulder farting with nervousness 🤣
swag bags with pound signs on hahahahahaha while the theme tune to pink panther plays in the background

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Hahahahahahahahhahahah, takes her smelly bra off and a half eaten sausage roll is nestled under her metre long udder.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.