Katie Hayes #51 read the wiki

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mateeeeee she looks like a bleeping pit bull on that 🤣🤣
Is how she’s got her hand on her side and the other one up - her attitude bleeping stinks as bad as her you can just tell from the photo. I cannot believe the carry on from them BOTH get in the bleeping bin Delo stomping round in Kate’s boots with her.

• Angry
Reactions: 26
I see WIKI has brought new life to this thread. 🥳🥳🥳 Well done you tattle Bastards, I think BINTS WIKI might actually make her Famous. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Jesus Christ, you just cannot spend 24hrs away from Tattle at the moment. I bet you this bleeping chump is going scatty over the Wiki and how she can’t do anything now to stop it. No fabricated lies there, it’s all truths and she won’t be able to bare it. Bet her mate’s group chats are going OFF laughing at her behind her back.

And as for her piss poor excuse for a fella rocking up to Aimee’s doorstep with her WEARING HIS TOOL BELT. He’s a bleeping blert too.

All brands need to stay away from her. She is one vicious, nasty witch. This year will be the year of her downfall just yous all watch. Thank god the drinking videos are there because she will never ever be able to escape them. That alone is why she’s dangerous, the rest of the Wiki is just further proof she’s a major cum stain.

Bravo girls, yous are all hysterical👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Brightens my day seeing this and then seeing her being deathly silent with duck all content...you just know she is raging.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
That wiki was the most entertaining thing Iv ever read 😂 I can’t look at her page anymore, because I liked a negative comment and she blocked me 😢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve spent this morning crying my eyes out laughing at everyone on here calling Delo a “tiny little man” the way he’s stood at the door in his tool belt “we need to talk about your daughter” like she’s a 5 year old.. then his big massive toddler girl friend stomps around the corner I THOUGHT ID JUST COME ON..... Imagine Aimee’s mums face 😂 how bleeping pathetic. I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again grow a bleeping set of balls delo you bleeping gong
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHA

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked this cos I couldn't remember. She had posted a pic of the girls account and I beleive on of khm followers/cronies told her where the girl lived. Such scummy behaviour.
Bad bleeping scum bag behaviour that. Love the way Kate and her mingy mates are all like ohhhhh the trooOOoLllLLssS when they can’t do a proper days work between them, can’t spell, lie through their teeth and smell like cheese... but we’re all trolls on here because we’ve got actual lives and call them out for being lying lazy fakes. At least we can have a convo on here instead of talking up your ego into a phone screen all proud of yourself then deleting everyone’s comments 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
We desperately need a group chat insider I bet they all have as much as a scream as we do on here 🤣

Bad bleeping scum bag behaviour that. Love the way Kate and her mingy mates are all like ohhhhh the trooOOoLllLLssS when they can’t do a proper days work between them, can’t spell, lie through their teeth and smell like cheese... but we’re all trolls on here because we’ve got actual lives and call them out for being lying lazy fakes. At least we can have a convo on here instead of talking up your ego into a phone screen all proud of yourself then deleting everyone’s comments 😂
SMELL LIKE CHEESE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
We desperately need a group chat insider I bet they all have as much as a scream as we do on here 🤣

SMELL LIKE CHEESE 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Hahaha cheese and farts.
Makes me howl when she’s like USE YOUR OWN NAMES AND PHOTOS.... she doesn’t use her own name or photos either the big stink!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Reactions: 2
State of her on the drive sitting there like a bleeping Kia Picanto, and him with the audacity to not only knock on the door, but put his dirty fungus foot on the step aswell the cheeky twit. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 57
State of her on the drive sitting there like a bleeping Kia Picanto, and him with the audacity to not only knock on the door, but put his dirty fungus foot on the step aswell the cheeky twit. 🤣🤣
A KIA PICANTO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA duck OFF

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.