Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Digitalgeisha

She’s been reading here again. We’ve been talking about how she uses cheap products when she should be using expensive products but recommending good dupes because people are paying for a premium service. She’s soooo transparent 🙈🙈🙈 god, reckon she’d be fucked without us tbh haha

I thought he’s had a hair transplant! It looked very thin on the ground at the front at one point and then it was shaved and now he’s got a proper just for men unmoving slab on his head
Bank of KHM. New teeth, new hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Verydemanding

On the interiors story shes like EVERYTHING IN HERE IS EXPENSIVE ....EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE.

Changing colour scheme, yeah bet you are Katie and I 100% can guarantee it will be an absolute rip off of someone else's ideas. I get we are inspired by others interior/makeup or whatever but she literally never comes up with anything original she just makes my blood boil
2600 quid in total for all of her gear which is all probably covered in jizz from all the fellas she used to cheat on PHM with 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
I loveee mmmitchel, his whole vibe is just unreal & I'm made up to hear he dislikes KHM 😂 she will be jealous he's only 21/22 and in a few years he's litreally become global and he's so so talented and uses only the best products 👌🏻
And she'll HATE the fact he is bezzies with world class makeup artists. Before lockdown he'd been to Bora Bora with Jeffree Star, attended Kim Ks make up launches, Fenty Launches, had an international masterclass booked with Jeffree Star as his model. Truffle Snufflin Slab Back will be LIVID someone younger, more likeable, and talented than her is so well known!

• Haha
  • Heart

ThePidge

VIP Member
I remember that “prada”, speak up if you’re still here under a different account. as soon as that investor comment hit, she went MIA.

The investor thing is a load of bollocks though.. Look at hinch? She has more money than sense and she can’t say shit because it’s all the truth.
the only way you can get sued is by disclosing personal information i.e. address/phone number and getting people to go round/cause harassment. The second is threats made online to cause physical harm/distress.
This site wouldn’t be allowed if you could get sued from it, plus it’s monitored like crazy.

imagine KHM talking to the police “theres nasty people online exposing my catfish photos, do you know who I am?” ..... they aren’t going to give a shiny shit, there’s a lot more pressing matters in the world than a girl who changes her facial features more than her slippers

• Haha
Reactions: 21

bellinibobble

VIP Member
Come on KHM, pop on again and explain why you’re flouting lockdown rules, I dare you. Absolute scum of the earth. Think about something other than your own wants for one second.

Sorry but this really hits a nerve when you are following the rules. 😡😡

TAug20

All this talk about mmmitchell has just reminded me on her course I did in SW I remember her being bitchy, someone asked what’s the best way to FaceTune photos! Her reply was “at KHM we don’t FaceTune, I’ve never touched up my work nor will I ever, Mitchell and Plouise always edit their pics which is false advertising” I remember actually fucking believing her the slab back cunt!!!!!!

• Wow
  • Haha

Glamtone11

It’s definitely our Jenko. I think Cheryl is educated enough to form a coherent sentence. KHM picking up on the cues from us about pointing out her punctuation and spelling and past ways we have rumbled her within seconds... maybe she’s finally turned on her autocorrect 🤷🏽‍♀️. Either way it’s the same old angry ramble, making no valid points whatsoever. Made my head hurt just trying to

Also the comment regarding UC is disgusting. A lot of self employed/employed people have been well and truly shafted, some people have literally no choice while they’re out of work to provide for themselves, their family, and keep their business afloat. THERE IS NO SHAME IN CLAIMING UC, PANDEMIC OR NO PANDEMIC. Stop being so f**king judgemental.
Scamming young wannabe MUAs? That’s what you should be ashamed about.

Charging £5 per video to keep? Does she not know how to screen record 😂 honestly this girls business plan is a shambles.

We can attack her looks all we want...she jumps on here creating multiple fake accounts to attack The looks of her ex’s new girlfriend/indesits ex so we can do the same to her. Pregnant or not. Being up the duff is not a free hall pass for her to act like a spoilt brat & a complete and utter b*tch to other women. Treat others how you wish to be treated KHM 🖕🏽Stop playing the victim all the time.

Happydays101

I’m in a similar industry to KHM, I offer training as well. I wouldn’t consider myself a CEO boss babe or ask my small following what they think of vaccinations for my baby. I’ve got a degree and chose not to use it for now and pursue my business, and Kate would do well to remember that neither of those are more valid than the other. What I don’t get is how she markets her lifestyle to her prospective students like one of those fucking MLM schemes when the majority of it is either gifted or cocaine white 😂

Part of me is starting to wonder whether this shed he’s built will be a space for her to work from home once the baby has arrived but then I remembered she does fuck all other than waltz in, lick a few brushes, tell people how shit their skin is, film for the gram and waltz out.

• Haha

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Her taste is shit , she copies interiors as we all know and the dress sense is hilarious.

The outfit at the lame bow baby party was like an outfit from 10 years ago that you would get homemade in a liverpool market.

Paying her for her cast off furniture you would need your head examined bit dont forget girls it's expensive, very expensive and did I mention it's from a cinema room that I no longer use as a cinema room because I no longer need a cinema room. Fuck off you fat cunt you burn my head out 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Exactly. She doesn’t even provide a platform in order to give feedback. I was going to send her an email after mine but thought what’s the point. She has an ugly attitude and doesn’t care. As long as she’s got your money that’s all that matters to her
She doesn't want feedback..she doesn't want anyone to disagree with anything she says or even voice a different opinion to hers.

She simply wants people around her to blow smoke up her fat arse. Her instagram is one big ego trip and she said herself she even blocks words she doesn't like in her settings and blocks people that voice a derogatory opinion about any of her carry on. And that my friends will penultimately be her down fall. In a service business customer is king and repeat loyal custom is the Dalai Lama.

I doubt people will return to her more than once and the youngsters will grow up and grow out of her bullshit. Her gravy train will come to an end but not because of any opinions on this page. Her demise in business will be her own doing due to her attitude. Customer service ? I don't even think she can spell it , never mind fucking deliver it 😂

If hot dog head wants longevity in that business she needs to ditch miss piggy asap or she will bring her down with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Eye spyer 84

I just scrolled way way back to the start of her insta. And in 2014/15 she was so ‘normal’ all her posts were just like everyone else’s. Which is a shame really that she’s changed so much. I think the influencer stuff prob kicked in about 2016 onwards so thatl probably why. She also posted way more clients on her page, for a while she did a lot of TOWIE and Charlotte Crosbys make up, magazines etc too. But haven’t seen anything more about that for a while. Her page has turned personal and no longer about make up. I know people change over the years but surely some of things she posts could go on her own private page. Don’t think I follow any other make up or business page that posts personal things on their feed. I have a business and I wouldn’t post my tea on my insta story? But suppose she’s an influencer now and the real reason behind Instagram has changed for her. It’s her business now, not so much the make up 🤷🏽‍♀️
she’s defo changed the most since she split with PHM, all her posts from when she’s in her current house are photoshopped and posed.
I did wonder about her house situation as for ages she only posted the ‘cinema room’ and I remember she never posted the kitchen when she did her meals, it was always just the frying pan or whatever she was making. And said ‘I’ve not got a kitchen right now’ which was for a very long time; kinda like she had stopped getting work done. Must have been when Flip left. Nothing like she does now, think I know her whole floor plan 🙄

It kills me when she refers to her living room as her “cinema room”. It’s got a projector screen .... that’s it.

I remember when she posted Phils skinny hand and everyone was askin what diet his hand was on 😂.

Makes me cringe when people over compensate on Instagram for how happy they are.... basically copied and pasted what she used to write for PHM for DJ indesit, Bebington beak head, brass loving, wannabe wimpy homes.

Last edited:
  • Haha

thtstht

Just watched one of her other girls makeup tutorial and she’s also repping the cheap makeup as recommended by khm, must be part of her contract surely. I’m not a snob and I get some cheaper makeup is as good, but I just feel makeup artists should be branching out and using a mixture of high and low end. It’s mostly all low end these days. I don’t know how you can call yourself an educator when you’re not attempting to educate yourself about makeup that’s out there.

I voted for the expensive one on her story. Not paying £40 for makeup to only have it on for a few hours if I could buy the whole ‘kit’ with the same money and even pick a meal deal up with the change in the same shop 🙄 literally shameful

Mercedes12

VIP Member
So apparently if we’re not at work currently we’re all on UC?? What she’s referenced is warehouses where bosses care more about money than safety so they’ve kept them open and told people to “social distance” at work 🤔 yeah really gutted I work for a company that has closed by choice to keep its employees safe - poor me!

if only I was a CEO boss babe truffle snorter

• Haha
“First NO not everyone has to stay at home if they have a successful business they need to keep afloat, businesses still running.....like most places where u can social distance to get stock out.” - what does that even mean? If she’s referring to herself and she’s an MUA she shouldn’t be working?!?

Also... it pisses me off that MUA’s like her think that unless you are an MUA you don’t have a career?!? WTF. I’ve got a degree and 2 Postgraduate degrees and I am a qualified professional. If I want to read people bitching on a site then I will. The same way if DJ Indesit wants to go out and get off his face on white goods he will!

Genuinely baffled why she was even on the thread when she appeared to know fuck all about her. If you don’t even know who her boyfriend is, then how can you say you’ve read Upto page 5 without grasping that for yourself. And why start reading thread 4 and miss out the first 3?
It was deffo KHM trying to play it down pretending she doesn’t know much and creating these “opinions” - she looks like she works in a chippy? Please. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

lollianna

Chatty Member
Is this the same dick that was asking about vaccinating her baby last week and that she wouldn’t be putting her baby at risk until she’d done all her research?

Reactions: 19