Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lurkylurk

New poster but been lurking for ages...so a few things I want to blow with 😂

I am sick to the back teeth of this twat going out like she’s exempt from the rules. How fucking ignorant and up your own do you have to be to flout rules that legitimately put you, your child and other people in danger.So full of her own self importance it’s sickening.

Cinema room - it’s a projector that are often cheaper than a telly. Also, you’re from the Wirral - it’s the fucking pictures not the cinema.

I think her house is lovely, I love the style (that she’s took from everyone else) but it’s the fact that she flaunts it that does me in. I can’t stand the look at me, look what I’ve got thing that so many adopt these days. Zero class.

The makeup she does is dated - it’s 2010 style at best. People seem to be more focused on skincare and lighter makeup, but she’s still promoting the drag queen style. It looks shiny and shovelled on and will die on its arse - kids are keeping her afloat.

Also, baby name - I reckon Coral or Ci Ci.
Speaking of Ci Ci the way she refers to HERSELF as KeeKee or Auntie Keeks from her godson knocks me sick!! 🤢
Literally taking off Kim K as that’s what her nieces/nephews say. NO ONE absolutely NO ONE shortens Kate, Katie, KHM whatever you’re name is to KeeKee you fucking absolute wannabe

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24

longtimelurker76

I’ve realised I said I had tea on another MUA But then all the dramas kicked off and I forgot to post! So it’s Katie Daley, @ Misskda on Instagram- she wasn’t related to KHM but they did the same Mario Masterclass, and they remind me of each other in what they do.
Katie has an online makeup course/platform called We are Signature series, and you pay monthly like you did with KHM. I don’t get what’s wrong with these girls but she sold it to a lot of her big following on the basis of learning ALL her tricks as her work is beautiful on photos.
Anyway I signed up like so many, £25 a month I paid! She promised constant uploads and there were only maybe one a month. Once you’d watched her videos the video would then only be available to repurchase again for an extra £5er, or she would delete it! All the products she used weren’t what they said they were. For example she would use a NYX lipliner but call it MAC. She would hide products off screen so you couldn’t know her “secrets”.

I went to a masterclass in person once too, that she sold after seeing the Mario one. She sold it on the premise of this is what he taught me blah blah... told us NOTHING he used, and kept doing the makeup but not mentioning certain products.
I cancelled my membership after a month or two, and she still kept taking the payments. I think KHM did the exact same!

she’s renowned for cancelling on brides or not turning up- I once emailed for a pricelist maybe 4 years ago and she charges close to £1k for one wedding!!! Apparently now she takes an assistant who does all the work- and she just does the bride. I can’t imagine what she charges for that. A local girl I know got married and Katie turned up late, no apologies, demanded a cooked breakfast, and even demanded a hotel the night before. She lives like 40 minutes from the venue!
All these traits we keep mentioning about Kate reminded me of this other girl and all I hear about her. She’s got a huge following too- maybe it all goes to these girls heads and they forget they are there to offer something to brides on their big day. They are lucky to be booked!!! Not the bride lucky to have them which I think in both of these two cases

• Wow
  • Angry

The tea lady

Never mind a new living room, how about buy a new bed that the last love of your life hasn’t slept in 🤮 I dunno how DJ Indesit sleeps at night in PHM’s old bed! ODD! And hangs his clothes where another man used to hang his clothes. Fucking weird!

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Aww guysss, shes 'been poorly today but gonna trooper on'.
Bless her heart 😂. So she fucking should be when people have paid an all she is doing is slapping 9000 coats of superstay on.

Anyway Jenks we know you haven't been ill, you've been out flouting the lockdown rules again. You know the very same ones that state your high risk because your pregnant 🤔. Oh no, I forgot, that doesn't apply to you does it THM.

• Haha

Not Today Satan

Chatty Member
I think a previous poster hit the nail on the head. they've either gone somewhere for dick heads birthday or she's having a baby shower. We all know that if she was truly Ill we'd have seen it. she's only quiet when she's up to no good and flouting lock down rules.

• Angry

Star is born

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Katie hayes #6 Lemo heads hiding in his shed, whilst truffle momma googles names from the seabed 🐚

I’m crap but I try 🙃

• Haha
*patiently waiting for Danielle from towie to reply to KHM bday post* 🤣🤣🤣 Wrote it like they talk on a daily

• Haha

DizzyLiv

I think everyone has seen even more today what she’s really about. When I first started commenting on here just a few days ago, I was actually a bit defensive of her and Cheryl to the point that someone thought I was one of them (the shame 😂). And whilst I still won’t comment directly about someone’s looks, I will forever stand by my point that her character and attitude is up for debate. She’s shown her true colours today. She’s shown that behind the “boss babe” “let’s support other girls” charade, she’s just a money grabbing cow and will do it any way she possibly can. Her comment about people on UC was disgusting - that’s a huge chunk of her audience she’s talking down her nose about. If only everyone could see beyond the Insta filters and see what she’s really about

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Verydemanding

Yes she has.
Katie’s the type of girl if you do something, she’s done it with bells on. Or if you like something she LOVES it more. Fucking hate them type. Saw her arse with holly b because she opened her own academy and when everyone walked out of holly’s holly rang her and Kate was slyly laughing that her reputation and business was going down the drain. You Don’t want her as a friend.
If you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to Elevenerife?

• Haha

Verydemanding

Also... it pisses me off that MUA’s like her think that unless you are an MUA you don’t have a career?!? WTF. I’ve got a degree and 2 Postgraduate degrees and I am a qualified professional. If I want to read people bitching on a site then I will. The same way if DJ Indesit wants to go out and get off his face on white goods he will!
I am screaming, white goods also means washing machines and fridges etc as well as meaning coke 😂😂😂

• Haha
Has truffle hog momma really pissed you off to spill the ☕? She pisses me off daily and I don't even know the woman 😂😂😂
Yes she has.
Katie’s the type of girl if you do something, she’s done it with bells on. Or if you like something she LOVES it more. Fucking hate them type. Saw her arse with holly b because she opened her own academy and when everyone walked out of holly’s holly rang her and Kate was slyly laughing that her reputation and business was going down the drain. You Don’t want her as a friend.

• Wow
  • Heart

longtimelurker76

All this talk about mmmitchell has just reminded me on her course I did in SW I remember her being bitchy, someone asked what’s the best way to FaceTune photos! Her reply was “at KHM we don’t FaceTune, I’ve never touched up my work nor will I ever, Mitchell and Plouise always edit their pics which is false advertising” I remember actually fucking believing her the slab back cunt!!!!!!
I honestly think she’s so jealous of them. At one point bperfect sent her the Stacey Marie palettes for her course, and then never again. She was posting them all over the stories saying look how good your kits are. They were free to you Kate.

Notice how they’re never in the kits now. She never posts any looks using PLouises Base which is fckinnnnn insane by the way! Or her paints with mmmitchell. Doesn’t post his beauty bay palette or his highlighter palette. There’s so much they put their name to and other AMAZING makeup artists LOVE. But she sticks with her £1 concealer because you know “everyone starts somewhere”

If that were the case, she would stick using expensive quality makeup, and dip into high street makeup for lip liners, eyeliners etc. Then maybe some kit recommendations for beginners. That’s what the talented makeup artists I follow do. They stick with their fav products, and then recommend cheaper to others. Brooke Turnbull and SophieVJ are both becoming so popular on IG at the moment and rightly so. Their looks are flawless! Notice how Kate is massively trying to copy them now?! Clips in the hair, matte skin.

I’ll bet my house, mortgage & car (yes Kate honey I have one of those too!) that she starts promoting their products after she reads this. So transparent 😂😂😂😂😂😂

“Hi Guys, no filter AGAIN”

we need to start playing Tattle Bingo. Every time she makes reference to something we say in here we all take a shot.

Actually, the NHS is under enough strain without us rocking up needing our stomachs pumped 😂

• Haha

Asdf

I fucking knew she was doing an outdoor cinema she hasnt got a fucking original thought or creative one in her fat square head. Proper pisses me off she literally copies constantly shes a fucking oxygen thief

Getting fucking desperate for money now the horror. Selling stuff from her own living room, as if anyone is wanting to buy new furniture when most people are out of their jobs. Urghhhhhhh
Who would buy it the dog is constantly all over the sofa and cushions and her idea of cleaning it is to cover the lot in powder designed to neutralise bin smells :sick:

• Haha
sorry, but the chin on that cap pic...I just can’t even deal...
Why edit pics so heavily? Like it’s actually ridiculous. I know we all have our complexes and insecurities and I love a good filter but I don’t have a load of followers expecting to get those results by using a bit of Barry M or collection 2000

Would be cheaper 🤣🤣
What, dont tell me that the collection 2000 lipgloss wont make me look like a svelte size 8, slim nosed, bowed legged individual? Ive just ordered 500 of them 🤞🏻

• Haha

TAug20

Has someone wrote back to her ‘q&a’ with colour matching? Please do if not 😂. Also, HOLYhell aka HOLYWELL has also spelt Jenkos name wrong... Katey Hayes. So the spelling mistakes are definitely on purpose. I remember on her course, some girls would ask her a question and she would HONESTLY look down her nose at them and snarl before brushing them off. She also came up to my model (my mate who’s gorgeous) and took the brush off me, slapped a load more foundation on her and was like “good effort, put more on though NNNKAAAYY because she’s got quite bad skin” WTF! All this was way before I knew her for the narcissist she is, I remember looking at her insta thinking I can’t wait to go here and get my make up artist certificate. What a load of bull shit! How she’s aloud to certify is beyond me! She sat at the back on her fucking phone the whole time. She’s also definitely got a massive SLAB back. I couldn’t believe it when I seen her for the first time, like a different woman. Rant over 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Glamtone11

Oh I’ve enjoyed my lockdown morning ritual of catching up on this thread over a coffee & breakfast! Whotheheckisjenks don’t ever leave us again 😂☕

• Haha
Reactions: 22