Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mercedes12

VIP Member
OLIVE just reminds me of Popeye every time I hear it and the baby poo colour obviously 😂

I seen her probably the day before this picture was taken she was at least three sizes bigger
Think it’s time to bring back these absolute gems (was not long after that stupid edited bump pic at 2 weeks pregnant) doesn’t look like a bump to me hun
6B5A9530-684F-40B6-B2E9-BE11D30BDFA7.jpeg

F81EAD10-42A8-4117-9DDA-360EFF73915F.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Curiousgeorge

I’m a fat bastard but I own it, what’s the point in shaving inches off for the gram? People will see I’m a fat fucker when they meet me 🤷🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Whitezinfandel

Yeah that was before her boob job, I think her boobs got done just before her last holiday with her ex? That’s when I cottoned onto all the photoshop and I remember messaging my mate like what the fuck is this
so brave of her to get on a boat with a broken leg 💖

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Asdf

She did come on once I think, using the same handle.

I haven’t followed her for ages, is she expecting? If so that’s wonderful news (sorry for the brief tangent)
Realised that after I’d tagged accidentally and then felt bad as she absolutely didn’t deserve a thread here, she’s one of the ‘good ones’. Yes she recently announced she’s expecting and she’s been very low key about it - she has asked companies who want to gift items to gift them to Tommy’s charity and said she won’t be accepting brand partnerships relating to the baby. She’s not revealing her due date and plans to take some time away from social media after the baby arrives. She really does deserve every happiness and rainbow going!

• Heart
I’m going to create another Instagram, pay to join in on one of them lives as the fake account and as myself.. then when she is towards the end of her shit show makeup tutorial keep posting “EVERYONE LOOK AT TATTLE” or something along those lines. Surely she won’t save the look she’s doing then for 24 hours as she’s been exposed!! I’ll remain there as myself to see what she says and what everyone else says for the tea and share with you all. Can she remove me from her live? That’s why I’ll wait till the end so her students get their monies worth and purely so she can’t save the fucker. Her “fans” need to know who she really is!! She’s a fucking fraud.

• Haha
  • Wow
If you’ve been to Tenerife, she’s been to Elevenerife?
😂😂 love that saying!!! Yes exactly like that. And she loves to throw the “owner” card round too. Like it’s my salon I’m an academy owner blah blah. I remember she never got into this club and had to queue and she said erm do you not know who I am? IM Kate hayes. the shame 😩

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Still quite close. Not close friends but close to her if that makes sense.

What’s that saying, keep your friends close and your enemies closer. 😂firm believer in that one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

Digitalgeisha

I feel like she'll see her selling her old tat is a way of allowing others to have a taste of expensive things :rolleyes: like she's doing everyone a favour by allowing them the chance to have it. If everything was sooooo expensive, why can't she post how much she originally paid for it? Really grates on me when people do that. If you're selling something, people have the right to know where it was from and how much it was paid for. She does that on her depop, sells stuff but doesn't say the brand. Also, she's only had that little side lounge thing finished this year hasn't she that she posts in. Before that it was all about the 'cinema room' so that couch has had plenty of use (aside from her extra-curriculum activities behind phm). I know it's been said, but I don't know how anyone classes the use of a projector as a cinema 😂 fucking hell I lived through high school, sixth form and Uni twice learning off these. Should be so grateful I clearly spent 11 years in a cinema rather than a classroom :rolleyes: it's literally just anything to make herself sound better and exclusive
Exactly. It’s a 3 bed semi. It’s your living room you cringey twat

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Jessa12

yeh you can tell she’s one of those pregnant people she won’t look proper pregnant till 9months cause she’s so much chub to stretch out first 🙈😂 sorry know that’s bitchy but it’s just she makes out like she’s an 8 or 10 before being pregnant and it’s not the case 😂🤦🏾‍♀️

never forget when she held her post christmas roasties chub with her size 8 bod for a maternity shoot at 14 days pregnant girls 😘

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

The tea lady

Just a heads up the general consensus on the threads is people don’t like members trying to be a ‘hero’ or a moral compass @Sarahjones123 or trying to ease their own conscious for being here and participating in the first place

We’re all here for the tea... so serve or swerve!

• Haha

Curiousgeorge

@Whotheheckisjenks Should be the patron saint of this thread, we are currently in the process of setting up a gofundme page to buy a bench in your honour like Arthur Fowler’s one on Eastenders 🥰

• Haha

Lurkylurk

“My hair is so thick” - maybe that’s coz you’ve got a fucking clip in weave stuck on your massive head you soft cunt

• Haha

Verydemanding

Katie Hayes #5 Truffle Hog Momma flouting lockdown rules, flogging £1 lipglosses to her wannabe fools

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29