Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Curiousgeorge

Thread suggestion...

Kate Hayes #6 WhoisJenks spilled the tea, a tenner for this course? I’ll pay with UC

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Prinny101

I am not going to reveal too much about myself as I am around friends and family including Katie a lot. I’m hoping by me doing this, Katie will sit and think about her ways and if she carries on she will be the cause of her own dermis. Unfortunately having the conversation directly does not work with someone who can’t see through her lies.

There’s a reason Cheryl calls herself owner and Katie calls herself CEO.

She is building an outdoor cinema room.

Katie has also made enemies all over the place. She isn’t a loud to step foot into 3 clinics on Rodney Street.

Her world is slowly crumbling around her. She does not have the money that her lifestyle portrays and she currently owes a lot of people money. It also seems the be a family trait to be served with a big tax bill

Matt has not started and completed half of the work in the house, it was in fact PHM that started a lot of the work but lemo boy has completed. Matt has also spent time in prison and has not learned his lesson as he is started to dabble in certain things again.

Katie has attempted to move house 3 times in the past 2 years but has struggled due to money each time.

I’m sorry I have done this Katie but you won’t listen, you have been warned and you can’t carry on like this, you are turning everyone against you and need to realise YOU are the problem. Not everyone else. Something needs to change before your beautiful baby girl comes into the world.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Lurkylurk

Another extremely long time lurker here (hence the name) but I just had to let you all know some more tea ☕🐸
I’ve been unwilling to make an account but she makes my blood boil that much I’ve had to!

Speaking of them Christmas roasties and how much of a beg she is. Remember the perfect instagramable 1st Christmas is her new kitchen ..?? She actually made each family member PAY £25 a head to come for Xmas dinner!! TWENTYFIVE POUND!! I know this is 100% true from a reliable source linked to the family. Even her own family members couldn’t believe it. Imagine inviting your family round for Christmas Day and charging them! She is VILE

Enjoy your morning tea 😌🐸☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 63

TAug20

Kate Hayes #6 Slab backs been busted, DIY Daddy’s dick is cheese crusted, secret baby shower is in full swing & her wedding make up is full on Ming.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

LC243

well believable, I remember seeing a photo of her outfit off to a family wedding, she said people thought she was the bride 🙈
I would have BOOTED RIGHT OFF if she’d have turned up to my wedding looking like a bride. The RUDEST thing a guest can do. I used to run weddings at a highly regarded hotel and there was a guest in a long white dress, the bride (very upset) asked if she could pay someone to spill red wine on her dress when we were pouring wine with the meal. The wedding coordinator did it for free

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
My Mate works in the womens & seen Pregnant mums with covid. She’s traumatised by what she’s seen, and had patients had a c- section, then they transfers the mum the royal to itu. Leaving the baby in scbu at women’s.
I can’t believe how many times jenko’s been out Shopping for shite and delivering shite. Jesus I’m not even pregnant and I’ve hardly been over the door. And if she’s having a baby shower 😱 kin’ell
Shes an absolute disgrace, complete disregard for herself and her unborn child. Im a nurse and im going to work petrified of catching this virus. Ive got a 7 month old baby at home, im literally having nightmares about dying and my baby not even remembering me. Some people dont know how lucky they are to have the luxury of staying at home. She’s exactly whats wrong with society. So many self obsessed entitled people in the world who are just me me me and dont give a fuck about anyone but themselves. Sometimes I feel like throwing the towel in because im working my arse off for a pittance, just to pay my bills then you have people like Kate slapping 10 layers of drugstore make up on people’s faces and driving round in a Range Rover. The world is wrong.

Sorry about the rant. Ive not long got home after a terrible day. Ive just poured a large gin 🙌🏼

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

celebritylol

Having heard of her photoshop failures I've decided as I've nothing better to do than to go through her insta this is the worst photoshop I've ever seen where did the nose go?!?!
Long time lurker but I have to join in now. Before tattle my WhatsApp chat with one of my friends literally was my own version of this page and this photo has just reminded me of it. I’ve scrolled back and it is full of GOLD.
I’ll start with PHM’s skinny fingers 😂 one of my favourites (please also note the thanks to him at the top for ‘giving’ her her dream home and also the white lace dress for her brothers engagement party 👀)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 50

Verydemanding

I am not going to reveal too much about myself as I am around friends and family including Katie a lot. I’m hoping by me doing this, Katie will sit and think about her ways and if she carries on she will be the cause of her own dermis. Unfortunately having the conversation directly does not work with someone who can’t see through her lies.

Katie has also made enemies all over the place. She isn’t a loud to step foot into 3 clinics on Rodney Street.

Her world is slowly crumbling around her. She does not have the money that her lifestyle portrays and she currently owes a lot of people money. It also seems the be a family trait to be served with a big tax bill

Matt has not started and completed half of the work in the house, it was in fact PHM that started a lot of the work but lemo boy has completed. Matt has also spent time in prison and has not learned his lesson as he is started to dabble in certain things again.

Katie has attempted to move house 3 times in the past 2 years but has struggled due to money each time.

I’m sorry I have done this Katie but you won’t listen, you have been warned and you can’t carry on like this, you are turning everyone against you and need to realise YOU are the problem. Not everyone else. Something needs to change before your beautiful baby girl comes into the world.
☕ Served fucking boiling!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
My dreams came true you came back. Thanks for answering my questions! I like Michaela and often wondered what went on. Good on secret warehouse for playing her at her own game bet she was livid when they did that and makes sense now why she said make up with her name on was nothing to do with her 🤣

how long has she actually been with DJ Indesit? I remember when she posted that she was single and gonna keep her private life private (after gushing over how amazing her PHM was days before and being on a big holiday) and a few weeks later she was with DJ? Also has he had a hair transplant or what- why did he randomly shave his head before Xmas?
Yes I am here! 💁🏻 So Matty went to Morocco for a hair transplant! Also, in regards to her boobs oh my days, she got them and her gastric band done in Poland. Should see her boobs she showed me and they were all infected and it was vile I just don’t see how someone with her money would go abroad for treatments it’s weird. Fur coat no knickers. I remember she told me she couldn’t afford to get her lips done as she had just spend 3 grand on pans. I mean come on!

Her and DJ Indesit have been together since sept/Oct 2018. I think it’s hilarious because she used to say we’ve been together 9 months, which they hadn’t it had been about 4. Unless she was having a serial affair whilst with our PHM. It was to make her relationship seem more credible. She forgets what she says, you have to have a good memory to be a good liar, and our khm is a soft shite so really doesn’t. 😂

Sooo was she really bullied in peaches then? @Whotheheckisjenks
No she wasn’t. I mean with peaches it’s a hard one, they weren’t the nicest but neither was she. Basically sleep in rollers wanted to pay and collab with Katie but as she had signed a contract with peaches that meant any work she did etc was also owned by them. So they took some of the money from sleep in rollers too. As the work was also done on their time too. 😒 hate the way she plays the victim. When the actual bully is her now. I remember at the secret warehouse she had a young PA, and she was horrendous to her, among other things she chucked her an orange in front of everyone and said peel that now. Wtf 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 43
Sooooo I have the tea again...

1. She left the secret warehouse because they found out she was subletting and making an absolute killing. Her and Cheryl were planning on leaving, but it was brought on sooner. There was a big scene and she got turfed out. Which then led Michaela to leave as she had a run in with Cheryl, over the moving of her stuff. (At the time michaela did put stories up regarding people speaking to her like a child etc, and put up a stern post how SHE WOULD NOT BE BASED AG HUGH BAIRD)
  2. The suing of Kate via the secret warehouse... they kept a lot of her makeup stock, because they ordered all the wannabe private label shit. she wasn’t getting sued, but when she left the secret warehouse they trademarked “Kate Hayes makeup” which is actually a genius idea. Recently homebargains want to collaborate with her and she couldn’t do it using her name, so the secret warehouse said they would give her it back providing she posted a formal apology. 😂
  3. PHMMMM aka salad fingers. So basically she was with him he did contribute to the bills etc, but wasn’t on the mortgage took Kate to court and she had to pay him 10,000 as the judge ruled in his favour, as if you live with someone and don’t have a lodger agreement you can’t claim owner ship. Fair play to our PHM she was snagging Liam hincks which was weird as she was with Phil, Phil was at oh darlin opening then never again, Liam djed at the opening, then about a week later she was hooked up with DJ Delhi belly.
Just a bit of tea to get the chins wagging 😂😂

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I am actually fuming at the fact that she's been out! My best friend is currently in hospital extremely poorly and has tested positive for covid-19 today. She didn't have the option of staying home as she is a nurse and then you've got truffle bint Kate Hayes and her boring arse cousin going about town like the rules don't apply to them. Rainbow baby my fucking arse, if that was true she would be staying home, petrified of going out in public because of how high risk pregnant women are deemed! My miscarriage still affects me to this day.... there is no chance in hell she went through anything other than wishful thinking. I hope oh darlin ends up in the gutter after lockdown, she deserves a massive slice of karma!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
She has just walked passed me when I was getting some shopping by my house, I’m sure she was with Hollie. Hollie had the dog on that neon dog lead thing & our jenks was pushing the baby in a pram. So she’s still not social distancing she’s a dickhead. That will be why she’s got no stories today! She is catfish level 100. Showed my fella her insta pics and her laughed at how much it looks nothing like her. Absolute madness.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 40

Kimsaprincess

4E7B596500000578-5980767-image-a-23_1532305573731.jpg

Hey guyzzzzzzzzz just a quick update. My OnE and his wandering dick just brought me breaky in the baff. My favourite - sugar puffs!!

Can't tell ye where me jarmies are from thou till I reach 1 million followers xoxo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Her ex and new partners ex are so intertwined, it’s brilliant

Holly and Danielle follow one another, like one another’s photos etc! KHM stalks both of them, creates fake accounts to troll them.

Those girls 100% read (or maybe post) on here. Both girls now have public accounts and you can see how happy and normal they are

KHM is obviously absolutely seething over something to troll them so hard. Maybe because they actually have happy lives? 🤷🏽‍♀️

You’d think one of her pals would have a word, the woman is 6 months pregnant. At this stage in my pregnancy I was sorting the babies nursery, planning and preparing for the birth..
Why on earth would miss piggy be preparing for the birth, attending midwife appointments and focusing on her health and wellbeing to get ready for labour, also ensuring she doesn't jeopardise health of herself and baby by going out in public.

Dont be absolutely daft KHM will do what she fucking well wants. She is too busy for all that practical stuff she will go out when she wants with absolute ming of a cousin who has recently recieved a large shipment from China. of clothing stock. Correct me if I am wrong but isnt China the outbreak Source of CVD 19 ? Now most normal people who where pregnant would be self isolating and certainly staying away from people recieveing shipments from china on the daily.

Now fuck that not our KHM. She is on with outdoor cinemas, Pampers grass arrangements (you have to love that spelling), selling her tat furniture on instagram and therefore inviting more strangers with CVD contact details unknown into KHM manor. I mean semi in Upton.

She is busy baking and cooking and truffling and wrapping anything in that house that isnt moving in half a pound of fucking pastry. She is busy recreating make up looks circa 2003 to sell to people she wouldnt piss on for a fiver.

So please do not dare expect KHM to care about the health of that newborn baby.

Hmm it's almost like she is acting like someone that has never had a miscarriage or pregnancy loss scare isnt it ?? How very interesting...

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I can’t be arsed with people that are bringing out their violins and coming on here to say they feel bad for her... bore off!! If you don’t like it get yourself fucked off. As I said when the whole tea went down the other night and my message was deleted - the general consensus here is that NOBODY feels sorry for her and if you do, this isn’t the right place for you. We’re quite clearly extremely clever individuals, if I do say so myself! Our investigation skills are bob on! Wish I knew half of these people when my ex was cheating on me 🤣 I’m proud of this little group 😂 we can sniff out a pig from miles away. Hiya Jenko hun!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

Good for you! Honestly we are sitting here today VE Day praising hero’s where she had to take a social media break to not follow rules and do whatever she wants without the world seeing what a cunt she is. I can’t even imagine how crap it must be to know someone’s like this who is causing harm to themselves and other vulnerable people and not be able to o say a word because all you will get back is agro and vendettas!

She is all that is wrong with the world, faux wealth and leeching off other people until the next perceived better thing comes along. Nothing isn’t real to these people and then they portray this excess as their normality, putting pressure on normal hardworking people to want for things they cant get without getting into debt.

Good for you for saying something. I for one cannot stand her, my most treasured friend was killed by some stupid cow using her phone and driving and how she carried on with her car / the phone/ recording herself proves what a vile stain on humanity she is. I messaged her when this happened and got a middle finger emoji and blocked

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

Fattrollop

Hey gals, long time lurker here! Before I start do not accuse me of being truffle butt or chezzabelle or anyone associated, just wanna put it out there I can’t spell and I made this account today specifically for this 😂

SO I used to be on the oh snarlin gov funded traineeship/summer school/intern (whatever she wants to call us) course, I left because I was done with the shit. when I say I have tea, I HAVE TEA.
So on our first day we were asked to be there for 9am, the day began at 10. Everyone was told to arrive at different times (by Vanessa, cheryls brand manager). We spent a full day with Vanessa who is lovely and a man called Craig who is...well.
I don’t want to say too much as I am genuinely quite scared of KHM and her private “investors” 😂.
The “traineeship” lasted a total of maybe 6 weeks and we only ever got taught by Sian a lovely makeup artist who deserves so much better. We were supposed to have maths and English lessons but did that happen? Nope! When the funder came in to ask the girls about what is like on the course we were asked us to lie about doing it! The level 2 course was after the traineeship, it’s free and taught by someone who dosnt work at oh darlin (she was the snottiest little cunt we ever met, she made a girl cry)

it’s extremely unprofessional and unorganised, Kate’s a katefish (😋) Cheryl seems okay but she’s also snotty. I left after a few days on the shitty level 2 course. Dodgiest place goin. Like I say I’m being careful what I say because I don’t want any “investors” getting me 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36