Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1937472s

Never post on here but just seen she’s been gifted a highchair is that actually for real ! Beggy cunt! She will be putting the highchair on top of the kitchen worktop soon aswell 🤣 poor little olive

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Foodaholic

VIP Member
She seems a little erratic today? Slurring and flushed? She's making no sense (getting kerry katona inteveriew from This Morning vibes). Also, I find the whole swearing a bit weird too!

Violetx

VIP Member
My husband worked away and I had no problem showering everyday 🤪 When the baby slept I cleaned and sorted myself out - I didn’t spend my time on Instagram or “working” (as unlike Kate, I could afford to take Mat Leave).

• Haha
  • Heart

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
So winners don’t sleep, but you’re always bragging about how much sleep you get because dream baby Olive has slept through since day one, okay pal🙄

You love your mum tum and post baby bod but you’re ragging yourself around at 5am exercising. She needs to pick her narrative and stick to it, she’s making me dizzy.

Reactions: 29

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
The fact they’ve got TWO walk in wardrobes in a 3 bed semi and NO living room ..... what the actual hell 🤢😱

honestly I despise this influencer culture...all smoke and mirrors
And that ridiculous pantry that I bet has turned into disorganised chaos since she had the sprog. I remember it being shared by some fashion page as “pantry goals”. Little do they know the div hasn’t got a living room, maybe she fashions herself a sofa out of the jars of the four million different types of pasta that’s gathering dust in there.

• Haha
  • Heart

Fizz22

VIP Member
She needs to 100% set the record straight on the S*n situation. Us Liverpudlians can't bear a person who beats to the S*n. Kate if you're reading here, clear it up, you'll lose a lot of followers. Hillsborough wasn't that long ago and people are still living with it to this day. The S*n tried to destroy our city in the eyes of the rest of the country. We are still trying to change our rep to this day.

• Heart

TinaBelcher

So winners don’t sleep, but you’re always bragging about how much sleep you get because dream baby Olive has slept through since day one, okay pal🙄

You love your mum tum and post baby bod but you’re ragging yourself around at 5am exercising. She needs to pick her narrative and stick to it, she’s making me dizzy.
Winners don’t sleep but yesterday she had a lie in 😂

• Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
No I’m crying laughing her thinking she’s doing better than me when I have 2 living rooms and a garage that I haven’t had to turn into a cubbyhole you can’t fit a sofa in!!

• Haha

MeOnScreen

Chatty Member
honest to God she bores the living hell out of me. I don’t even watch her long stories anymore, she’s sooooo narcissistic. Everything is about her and her alone. The amount of stories she’s posts just rambling onnn and onnn saying the same thing over and over again because she has absolutely nothing to say but wants to keep her stories up she wants to make everything about her. It’s so tiring.

Just think as well, all the stories she does post she will practice 20 million times first so it must literally take up her wholllleeeee day!
It’s like that chocolate smash she just did and Matt goes “we certainly were!!” It’s so bloody rehearsed. Can imagine him not replying the first time they went to do it and she went ballistic. She sounds just a fed up as everyone else with this BS.

oh and by the way and the reason they didn’t film the actual break was because the chocolate isn’t tempered so it didn’t actually smas. you can tell this when she breaks off some of the chocolate off, to shove in her gob, it doesn’t snap it just folds off. Another gift “advertised” fabulously by the truffalo 😴🥱😴🥱

• Haha
  • Wow

CatHun

VIP Member
I feel like I’m going to give up on THM and move onto Sallie axl but it seems like not being far off a full time job keeping up and I don’t know if I can be arsed!

I’d love it if her thread just died, what would she do for engagement without us?

• Haha

Icantspell

Chatty Member
I’m actually feeling sorry for Kate 🤭 the fact that she’s desperate for a perfect life that she’s acted out on insta.... it’s actually really sad.
She’s desperate to be loved by matt
She’s desperate to be liked by strangers
She’s desperate to become Louise pentland or zoella or whoever they are
She’s desperate to have a perfect body
She’s desperate to have a successful business
She’s desperate for the perfect happy home
The only way she’s gonna get all that is to stop looking for attention/validation from strangers
The only person who loves her right now is olive & she’ll start to hate you if you carry on like this.... kids don’t remember material things, they remember time & occasions not being flouted all over the internet to make money. It’s so sad when you think about.... even max hates her 😳😫

• Heart
  • Sad

Violetx

VIP Member
it’s like every post has a hidden agenda, just basically begging for free stuff from all these businesses.
It’s like Ccclarke, her stories the other day
‘Can anyone recommend a good super-king bed and mattress please?’
just fkin google it and read reviews like the rest of us!!
Yes! This and swipe-ups on everything.

Loads of you have been asking me where I got x from, so I’ll add a swipe up later.” Why not just say right now, since you’ve taken the time to post?!! Oh yeah, cos you won’t earn off it then, mingebag 😒

• Haha

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Imagine giving your baby the nick name poppet just so you can get a free doll.

hey dick head you not a winner today then when you filming yourself fake sleeping.

such a hard life you have opening gifted tat all day long wonder if she’s insured her hands wonder if she will sue if she gets a paper cut.

• Haha

Glamtone11

I feel like a lot of people are feeling the same, this thread definitely doesn’t have the same kind of momentum as it used to 🥴 I don’t watch her stories now either, 100 videos of her sounding like a broken record bleating on about all things MOMMA 🤢 can think of better ways to waste my time 🤣 I’m about to start on the Sallie axl thread wish me luck 🥴

• Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Flaccid 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you can imagine her saying “Matt they are calling you flaccid” and him replying saying ahh that’s nice!! Not having a fuckin clue what it means!!
Hahahahaa but no I mean pep heads impotent chubster

• Haha