Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffyducks

Chatty Member
My baby actually did get two teeth at 4 months, didn’t make a fuss though at all, didn’t even make a fuss just popped two out like a champ the others not so bloody much, we knew about them!😩 so I’m not going to say it’s too early but I really doubt she’s teething. Probably just being a normally fussy baby, the four month sleep regression is on the horizon too! Keep telling us how easy it is Kate😉

Reactions: 5

Little Bear

VIP Member
You can report it to Liverpool City Council and upload the photo...🤔
I wonder if there is any point - they’ve been flouting PPE rules since they were allowed to reopen. I’m sure they would have been reported by now and it doesn’t seem like anything is being done. If they have had a visit they’re keeping very hush about it and aren’t bothered 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5

BellaRose.X89

Chatty Member
Oh yeah looks like he has two collars on maybe? Looks like a dark green one then one with a white thing on it which I hope isn’t a bark collar!
it looks a bit like an anti anxiety collar. Had to get one for one of my parents dog’s, supposed to release calming pheromones. The massive hole she chewed in the door when we went out says otherwise 😂

Reactions: 4

Tlyfe

VIP Member
I get she’s got a newborn, but should ‘Nanny’be around her house during this second lockdown? Is that allowed? She’s not single, she’s got matt at home with her granted he’s working but my friends who have recently had a baby too aren’t allowed visitors?
No I don’t think she should. She’s not working so doesn’t need the childcare help

Violetx

VIP Member
Imagine giving your baby the nick name poppet just so you can get a free doll.
I was wondering if she wants Olive to be ‘the face of Poppet’ as a foray into child modelling and that’s why she keeps going on about it.

Star is born

VIP Member
I just wanna know why she keeps saying bastard peggys and referring to the teeth as bastards. Never know her say it before and it seems really weird
Wasn’t she watching shameless or something like that, with loads of swearing in it. Around the same time she started on the diet pills