Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
Ah she does seem genuinely besotted with her daughter although there’s absolutely fucking no point buying an elf on a shelf for her.
Yeah, I thought that was cute when she said “ah she’s holding it!” It did make me warm to her for a minute but no doubt my heart will harden again by her next post.

Reactions: 6

chattycatty

VIP Member
This may have been said but I’ve been so wrapped up our Sal’s thread I might have missed it! Has she honestly written ‘be consistent with hair products’ when we’ve seen her use at least 6 different products on her hair over the last couple of weeks??? 😂😂
She’s squeezing every product in for her crimbo money 🤣🤣

Reactions: 6

bellinibobble

VIP Member
It doesn't actually say if she's spoken to them or if they've just lifted stuff from her IG. Her mention is just what is screenshot so realistically they could have just been pointed in the direction of one of her videos by someone else and they've chosen to quote her just from her IG videos.

The article itself seems to be based around some other Mummy Blogger from Norfolk and the Sali Hughes radio pieces, and did Katie not talk to Sali as part of that, so maybe they've just followed those crumbs and taken what they want.
This, I just presumed the quotes are lifted from Sali Hughes’ thing. Surely even THM ain’t that stupid🤬

Reactions: 5

Little Bear

VIP Member
Where she’s saying ‘mummys it’s ok not to do this it’s ok not to do that’ a lot of those examples are signs of PND Kate so I would rethink your message here if you’re able to interpret it yourself.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
And that ridiculous pantry that I bet has turned into disorganised chaos since she had the sprog. I remember it being shared by some fashion page as “pantry goals”. Little do they know the div hasn’t got a living room, maybe she fashions herself a sofa out of the jars of the four million different types of pasta that’s gathering dust in there.
And she either eats out or has hello fresh delivered

Eleanor Abernathy

VIP Member
Oh also missing from the TLDR is that she claimed to be working with HelloFresh and #AD her cooking her vegetarian option with bacon. Making out like HelloFresh built the bespoke meals just for them when infact I messaged HelloFresh and they confirmed they do not work with her. Around 6 of us contacted them and got the same response.

Queue angry Kate and 2 more #AD posts and since the box ran out we’ve not seen anymore 🤣

Oh and she was trying to flog her code that gives her a free £20 as a collab code when in reality it’s what everyone gets with their box and it was available online anyway HELLODAVE
How did I forget that mess!! 😂😂😂

• Haha

Little Bear

VIP Member
I could have swore she put pyjamas on the other day for her and Olive from Pretty Personal Gifting. I remember seeing it and thinking oh for gods sake because I know the girl that runs it. And now she’s tagged a different company saying her pyjamas are from there. Can’t even buy a set of fucking pyjamas now for gods sake.
The worst part is she’s got two sets. I remember the first ones were red and the second ones white. So she’s been gifted xmas PJs by two companies.