Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Muffin990

She’s so cringe. Have you seen her comment on Courtney blacks insta? I don’t know how to do screenshots. She just does anything to try and stay relevant.

Reactions: 3

MrsSavage

VIP Member
I know, she is a lovely girl I used to go to her before she went to OD but stopped coz of the obvious..... she’s doing amazing but £100 for wanding is a piss take

Didn’t you know going to OD is more important for her AliExpress gifted fire hazard clothes for trolive than actually feeding trolive 🤪

On the Mean Girls quotes etc...... that salon Girl Gang do all quotes like that & apparently the place has that mean girl feeling when you go in, I know loads have said they wouldn’t step foot in there because of this & also that fiasco with the name they had & slated the artist all over SM
I loved that drama 😂

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I’m sad that I call my oldest poppet, but only when he’s being naughty and I can’t say massive sick head. So I go with poppet but now that’s ruined!

HulaHannah

VIP Member
I’m still reeling about the s*n thing. Surely, even if she had no involvement, she is aware by now it’s there. And that’s why I’m so angry. To not have addressed it 🤬 urgh my blood is boiling again.

I wouldn’t click on the link, so was it just like a quote from her? About lockdown?
It was a quote from a discussion about Tattle 'trolls'. It doesn't read like she has given them a direct quote but that they've quoted her from an IG rant or possibly the Sali Hughes radio thing. She was ranting that trolls were fabricating stories about her breaking lockdown and reporting her and that they wanted her to have a 'mental breakdown'. The article is very much about a Norfolk blogger and she is giving the interview, but it reads like they've spoken with Sali Hughes or at least referenced her stuff about Trolls and think crumbs have led the 'journalist' to KHM but they've stopped short of actually looking into any of the claims in her IG videos.

Dougiedolls

Chatty Member
Wonder if she still goes and gets the Anbesol liquid even though it’s 5 months + someone even recommended honey.

Reactions: 2

Icantspell

Chatty Member
I'm actually shocked, she's pulled some stupid stunts over the last year but today was a while other level?? WTAF? Why arent those close to her intervening? Her Mum? Matt? It's quite sad that she's on this "merry-go-round" now of perfect body, perfect boyfriend, perfect baby, house, business etc and she's got to keep it up. Then over on bloody Chezzas page she's just as bad, out in complete darkness running up and down some stairs, desperate for abs and eating chicken for fucking breakfast!! They've all gone mad!
I wouldn’t mind but her fellas not Adonis is he? He’s on the timber side

Burrito88

VIP Member
“What do I need to take on holiday for Olive?”

well where are you going and when??
Dubai or the fucking Arctic circle ????
She’s just said she’s going away in January. But still don’t know where to. I’m going to play it safe and say a snowsuit??? What about that tacky Burberry bin bag Olive’s already got?

Glittercandy12

VIP Member
I’ve been AWOL down a Sallie Axl hole recently, but just arrived back here and am pissing laughing. You lot have some golden shouts!! Comedy gold this thread ❤❤ Keep going Truffle, this thread is giving me life this morning.
So have I 🙈 can’t believe the antics of them girls 😱 I’m on thread 6, that thread is a lot of shit to take in 🙊😂

At least she had the decency to tag who she got the idea from this time coz she knows we would pull her to bits 😂
All these influencers ideas are off Pinterest or someone else, they like to make out there unique and full of new ideas
The woman she tagged is actually better than both like

Attachments