Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Guyyyyyzzzzzz

VIP Member
Whilst we’re on the topic of Dirty Delo, does anyone remember Ninja Girl or whatever her name was and her revelations about him? I’m sure I read she was outed to be a liar and a fantasist but stopped reading the threads at the time. Wonder how Daddy DIY is getting on during lockdown with his extra-curriculars?

She was never outed that was just a few members beliefs

Reactions: 5

Icantspell

Chatty Member
She’s the only one I do like she’s lovely Carla! And she’s a good hairdresser too x

She’s looks like that everyday 😂
I know, she is a lovely girl I used to go to her before she went to OD but stopped coz of the obvious..... she’s doing amazing but £100 for wanding is a piss take

She’s vile, she’s said she’s going to work out with chez who is 40 has she? I would be annoyed if I was chez who is 40 and my bestie was like ‘eurgh I said I’d do something with her so I suppose I have to do it eurgh’.
if it was due your kids bottle time wouldn’t you make sure you were home and prepared not parked up giving people the middle finger when you’ve been out AGAIN!
Didn’t you know going to OD is more important for her AliExpress gifted fire hazard clothes for trolive than actually feeding trolive 🤪

On the Mean Girls quotes etc...... that salon Girl Gang do all quotes like that & apparently the place has that mean girl feeling when you go in, I know loads have said they wouldn’t step foot in there because of this & also that fiasco with the name they had & slated the artist all over SM

Last edited:

JellyDonut

VIP Member
Do we think she just doesn’t know how to do eyebrows? I’ve heard stories from wedding parties and just general make up appointments that she never done their eyebrows - and after watching her latest post I think I’m seeing why!
She definitely can’t do eyebrows!

Mememe9

Chatty Member
Guys... We've got another KHM on Insta

Charlotte bloody Dawson just advertised a breast pump, claimed it was the 'best ever' and said 'breast is best'.... When she physically cannot use the pump and is in no position to decide whether breast is best having not had a single child latch on to her tit 🙃🙃🙃🙃
Omg can’t stand This bitch I cringe for her life