Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mememe9

Chatty Member
I think the windows look amazing. If I had windows all along the side of the house I’d love that 🤷🏻‍♀️ Don’t want anyone to do my tree though (even though I’m crap at it and no ones allowed to speak to me when I’m doing it 🤪)
They do look amazing I’m just in awe that she’s Paying people for this. ID love to know how much it cost

Reactions: 4

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Exactly!!
She cries saying “oh these trolls/Karen’s”. She absolutely loves it! It’s give’s her the engagement she needs and wants. If she was genuinely hurt or upset by people messaging her then she just wouldn’t post it, it’s so so simple to not post something on insta.
But in actual fact she loves it, she loves that there’s a thread on here about it. She gets a kick out of it. Her life revolves around it. She’s such a narc it’s unbelievable
She says “oh I can’t delete me insta it’s me jobbbbb” fine we get it, then just post makeup and hair if you really wish. Absolutely nooo need to include anything about your family etc.
I thought her job was a CEO boss babe MUA In fact what Is her job? Surly this influencer crap can’t bring an income for the long term.... a few freebies to flog I don’t get how that’s a job

chattycatty

VIP Member
Ha ha ha saying how she’s only just found Miss greedys home she’s a bad tit maybe scrolling through tattle girl finding everyone’s threads then hanging out there arse ya Mef! You will never make it as a mummy blogger girl 🤣

• Haha

FoxyNasa

VIP Member
Fuck me them T5’s must be making her hungry, shovelled that piece of chocolate into her gob faster than the speed of light.
Why was she punching it like fucking Rocky when she was struggling to get the Elf out I’m fucking doubled over 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Snaffled 😂😂😂😂
Oh my god she knocks me sick

• Haha
She changed her living room into a walk in wardrobe so now they’ve had to bodge a garage conversion to make a living room/play room for Olive. Apparently the spare room is Matt’s wardrobe.

Oh my good how can you have a family home without a living room????!!!

Or am I just dead old fashioned?? 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Icantspell

Chatty Member
Is it collection 2000 highlight or huda? I’m confused..... she said she BF for 3 months, don’t you mean 3 weeks?!

Reactions: 3

tantastic

She's honestly so stupid. This confirms the scan reveal picture was indeed fake and not hers. The baby in the scan she posted on 21th Jan is way bigger than her own scan that was done 10th Feb. Unless she has a shrinking baby 🤣
this is also proven by the fact she posted either this week or last week she found out she was pregnant a year ago... hardlywhat you’d expect a 8 week old foetus to look like!

Reactions: 3