Katie Hayes #41 CEO boss babe onto a winner, charged family 25 quid for Xmas Dinner

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys the ever so talented Anna is doing a free course, yes free, free means you don’t have to pay, did you know that kates just clarified that for us, she’s also had a “sneak preak” and it’s amazing!
I had a look and I dont think that’s very professional, using mean girls as a selling point “come join them at the popular table” that would make me think they are bully’s and not want to join it
That makes me cringe so hard, awkward references to a film that barely make sense. My toes hurt from cringing

Reactions: 12
Guys the ever so talented Anna is doing a free course, yes free, free means you don’t have to pay, did you know that kates just clarified that for us, she’s also had a “sneak preak” and it’s amazing!
I had a look and I dont think that’s very professional, using mean girls as a selling point “come join them at the popular table” that would make me think they are bully’s and not want to join it
I seen this and thought exactly the same...Mean Girls....such a wrong message. The advert I seen said you can/can't sit with us (can't remember which one) but I thought that's not ok........but then if you are a 'mean girl'......

Reactions: 14
Also why does she never start or finish her stories properly. She either starts them half way through a sentence or finishes then half way through a sentence. I’ve noticed Sallie Axl does this as well, am I missing something!? Or is this just how people speak now??

Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen that Carla hair extensions who worked in OD. She’s doing a masterclass on how to wand hair & charging £100!! Couldn’t believe my eyes!!
She’s the only one I do like she’s lovely Carla! And she’s a good hairdresser too x

She looks like she’s hanging out her arse today
She’s looks like that everyday 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
What’s she talking about on her latest story!? Has she cut or deleted the first bit of the conversation?? Something about a team?

Reactions: 2
“What do I need to take on holiday for Olive?”

well where are you going and when??
Dubai or the bleeping Arctic circle ????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Yeah I think it’s pretty bleeping obvious you’re pulled over Kate, but thanks for the sausage middle finger anyway.

Reactions: 10
Also why does she never start or finish her stories properly. She either starts them half way through a sentence or finishes then half way through a sentence. I’ve noticed Sallie Axl does this as well, am I missing something!? Or is this just how people speak now??
yes, I don’t finish my. It’s just the way people, think it’s started with the whole, you know, ooo hang on my baby is, ughhh she does this thing when, bastard teething

• Haha
Reactions: 37
@Icantspell yep noticed how the swearing all of a sudden is a big thing. Doing it all the time, makes her grate on me even more 😣.
Don’t like what she’s wearing today either, looks good if your Kate Moss but not if you’re the shape of a fruit machine.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She’s vile, she’s said she’s going to work out with chez who is 40 has she? I would be annoyed if I was chez who is 40 and my bestie was like ‘eurgh I said I’d do something with her so I suppose I have to do it eurgh’.
if it was due your kids bottle time wouldn’t you make sure you were home and prepared not parked up giving people the middle finger when you’ve been out AGAIN!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That filter makes her whole face looked chapped 🥴

Her attitude stinks more than her bog breath 😷 I can’t believe how much she swears infront of Olive, and this is just what is caught on Instagram stories, imagine how bad she is in real life 🤢

Reactions: 12
Looking for recommendations aka looking for businesses to slide in her DM’s and gift her some more tat, as all the stuff she got gifted for the Maldives is now too small 🙃 and she can’t afford to buy stuff herself as the credit cards now maxed out from booking a holiday which I’m sure will be purely for instagram and wildly inappropriate for a baby.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.