Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whitezinfandel

Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad bitch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?
I didn’t really get any of this TBH. Incoherent. Are you Kate?

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Verydemanding

Can you fucking imagine what a spoilt little shit Shelly Delly is going to be. Like I’m wincing at the thought of it. Bet you the baby will be about 6lbs though, and the bump is just the vat of oil she’s consumed over the 11 months she’s been pregnant 🤔 maybe get your private investor to solve that bloody riddle

• Haha

lollianna

Chatty Member
It’s a collection one she always used to rave about saying it was just like the Fenty lipglosses! Imagine saying that to someone who’s just asking what lipgloss it is though, rude😂 “Want to know what this money saving £1 lipgloss is? Pay £10 to start my makeup classes and potentially also look like a non-blended, orange and cakey mess” 😂
This is the kinda thing I was referencing when I said her attitude stinks of shit and she almost talks down to her young following. There are mua’s with the 10x the following and reputation who don’t hesitate to interact and advise their followers, that’s what they’re there for. There have been super friendly and interactive tutorials from Peaches these past few weeks. I’m embarrassed for her. Said before she used to come across like a really nice girl 🤷‍♀️

Did I read on an earlier thread that she’d blocked a young girl just for letting another follower know were her slippers were from? How does this women run a business? How does she know that young girl hasn’t put money into oh darlin? Or wasn’t planning a course? Would have paid for a £10 masterclass? She’s shitting on the people who have the power to keep her where she is.

Last edited:

Mrs_F_1986

Sorry for being thick but who’s Liam ?? Another birko lemo head I’m guessing 😂

In an old thread people compared them and they were the exact same, I think Kate had blanked out the details at the top where the mums info usually is
He’s a DJ in Liverpool - our truffle butt loves a lemo sniffing DJ doesn’t she! Although Liam has bigger gigs than the utility room 😂

• Haha

Digitalgeisha

A loss is a loss and everyone is entitled to feel how they feel. But I think she jumped on it for the gram and for sympathy. Especially falling pregnant straight afterwards. Anyone that’s had a loss then has had to wait months/years to fall pregnant again knows the hole and the void you’re left with after a miscarriage. And then when you do finally fall pregnant, you’re terrified. She wasn’t arsed, she doesn’t even go in over reduced movements. This isn’t a women who’s been scarred by miscarriage.

Kimsaprincess

I'm friends with someone who is friends with Phil, Flip, PHM blah blah, and they both kept cheating on each other. Phil caught KHM cheating and he smashed up her precious rose gold bathroom (which he had done up) then she had to get it done again, and made it look the same x

• Wow
  • Haha
Well this has escalated
Think I’ve opened a can of worms up here 🤣🤣🤣 just happened to mention Cheryl is probably sick to fuckn death of dealing with a problem child and is planning her exit plan! Merderrrrrrrr is goin in behind the scenes I reckon, Hope Cheryl hires the best solicitor and wins at life. KHM has to trade her Range in and buy back her Beetle, doing mobile for £15 a face

• Haha

Bibbydebob

Has anyone ever noticed how often in a video she says MMKAY or OKAY, I don’t know why but it bothers me so much 😂😂like being told off

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hahahahha listen I’m insulted yous think I’m KHM .. I dislike her like you lot believe me .. I also dislike the ex .. There’s a lot of ☕ that I could spill .. people know their real lives yeno, not just like a lot of yous who sit and speculate ..
I’m calling it. It’s either Kate or a family member.
So much aggression....

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad bitch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?

Never heard of looking at your veins to see if they’re cool or warm toned? Never done a consultation with your client paying money for a premium service prior to slapping 50 layers of Superdrug cheap foundation?

Fed up of these shite MUA’s thinking they’re shit hot. Use fucking good products for god sake, yes give out dupes for girls who want to do it at home and can’t afford it but bloody hell use something decent and clean your bloody brushes 🤬

Last edited:
Has anyone actually done a course there what was it like?
SHITE!!!! £550 for 3 days, Kate taught for one of the days. Spent the whole time on her phone, shouted at a girl for not cleaning her bruShes (she had) and the 2 looks she managed to show us were the same in different colours. We were supposed to learn 9 looks and we learnt 6. Alllll she kept going on about was that she was excited for the food van to arrive🤦🏽‍♀️ She was honestly awful. Promised to add us to a WhatsApp group For more guidance- never happened. Worst money I’ve ever spent😂

• Wow
  • Haha

Eye spyer 84

I've been dying to say this but I didn't want to come across as a cunt but you know what, I'm just gonna put it out there...... I genuinely believe that she lied about having a miscarriage! I have had a miscarriage and when I finally got pregnant again 6 months later, I wouldn't dare tell anyone, not even close family until I reached the 12 week mark, even then I didn't announce it to anyone else until after my 20 week scan as I was so anxious and worried about something going wrong. Then theres fucking Jenko who not only tells the world she is pregnant when her baby isn't even big enough to have it's own fucking scan, so she uses her cousins and also dares to throw a fucking rainbow party for her gender reveal! I'm sorry if people don't agree but I honestly think her miscarriage story was just another way of gaining followers and attention because her make up is that shit, she needs to find new ways to engage with people! She needs putting down the fucking mutt!!!!

I needed that rant!!!!
ive heard she did a test straight away, When due on which was positive, then had her “miscarriage” a day or 2 after the date she was due her period. So it could of been a false positive which does happen. Yes if you’re trying you would be devastated if that was the case but what she has done is manipulate the situation in how she went about things. A lot of people asked how far gone she was on when she lost the baby on her Instagram and she’s never said, just dodged the question, and the above is likely why. she could of been honest to her follows and said it was only very very early and got a lot more respect for doing so.

she doesn’t go around acting like a person who has had a miscarriage, as from experience you would be filled with dread that somethin would happen. Minimal movement, on the phone to the midwife, concerns or questions, midwife. This vaccination business is again all for attention.

she did go for her 20 week scan if people remember as she quite comically said that “baby girl, hasn’t grown a willy”.

She riles people up and people watch out of boredom to see what utter shit she spouts next 🙄

Mercedes12

VIP Member
A loss is a loss and everyone is entitled to feel how they feel. But I think she jumped on it for the gram and for sympathy. Especially falling pregnant straight afterwards. Anyone that’s had a loss then has had to wait months/years to fall pregnant again knows the hole and the void you’re left with after a miscarriage. And then when you do finally fall pregnant, you’re terrified. She wasn’t arsed, she doesn’t even go in over reduced movements. This isn’t a women who’s been scarred by miscarriage.
Her behaviour is the absolute opposite of someone who’s sadly miscarried before - she revealed the pregnancy before 12 weeks, she had a party when she was barely out of the first trimester, she has bought literally everything already and advertises it all online, she missed earlier midwife appointments, she has literally made an Instagram account for her unborn baby ???

I’d think this was all jumping the gun even if someone hadn’t miscarried

Happydays101

Long time lurker✌ loved reading through these threads.
When my baby was born I returned to work (self employed) a few days after the birth and worked until the day before I gave birth, my birth was straight forward and I was discharged hours later and felt fine. My partner took the stay at home dad role in his stride and baby accompanied me to work also, and that's how we worked it. So it is completely possible, if everything goes in your favour and you want to (no mum shaming pls). However, I cant for a moment imagine Peppa pig having a straight forward birth, its got to be a Hollywood c section, nearly lost mum and baby type saga, can already see the pics of her in recovery with bendy beds and smoothed skin, but from the looks of people who have paid for her courses, she cant be arsed with work at the best of times anyway, so where's this drive coming from post birth?😂 I cant imagine dj lemo leaving the decks to lift a finger apart from for some posey pics.
Another thing that absolutely baffles the shit out of me is how she is out and about whilst pregnant with her 'raINboW bABy', surely you'd be petrified of leaving the house for fear of contracting the virus?! my baby hasn't been out since weeks before the lockdown was enforced? but maybe I'm just a responsible parent 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

MillyHarley1

Ahhh well, alls forgiven then. We take it all back, we’re sorry

one time of being real or nice doesn’t excuse how much of an absolute melt she is. All the stuff over her nan, her mum and that girl she absolutely tore to shreds when she’d just lost someone to Covid....that’s all ok now because she came across nice???
Dont forget it was only a few days ago she was mum shaming someone who admitted she didnt know what was in the vaccines specifically and wasnt being nasty to her at all still she shamed that woman all across her instagram which is viewed by nearly 130k

I mentioned her face being wide because it is, and I was confused because she has been face tuning it so she looks like a completely different person!!!! Its misleading and sends 100% the wrong image (literally) to her following. I get we are all self conscious in some way, or even a big way. But just be yourself!! It must be EXHAUSTING keeping up with it all and having total disregard for what you put out there.

Dont wanna be criticised? Dont lie, con, swindle, scam and be nasty and stuck up to the people who keep you on that pedestal. Got a bad complex about the way you look? Dont put yourself out there to 130k plus followers and then complain when people comment that you look like a different person to the one you're portraying.

Fuck me the mind boggles.

ALSO. khm wasnt assed about tearing down another woman just because she was her fellas ex. So shes not as innocent as she seems.