Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Want to share this for the newbies, as your threads suggestions are boss 👏🏼 But it’s won’t be chosen unless you put Katie hayes #5 or whatever number is next. So that person creating new thread can search it easy to see who got most likes. I’m Learning the rules all the time too 🙄View attachment 120334View attachment 120335
Oh I didn’t know that 🙃

I am reposting my suggestion because I didn’t realise it needed to start like this. Ive also amended it slightly 😜

Kate Hayes #5 Whats that bend in your bed? DJ Indesit’s a bad lemo head. Soz Emu left you on read.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
This is the kinda thing I was referencing when I said her attitude stinks of shit and she almost talks down to her young following. There are mua’s with the 10x the following and reputation who don’t hesitate to interact and advise their followers, that’s what they’re there for. There have been super friendly and interactive tutorials from Peaches these past few weeks. I’m embarrassed for her. Said before she used to come across like a really nice girl 🤷‍♀️

Did I read on an earlier thread that she’d blocked a young girl just for letting another follower know were her slippers were from? How does this women run a business? How does she know that young girl hasn’t put money into oh darlin? Or wasn’t planning a course? Would have paid for a £10 masterclass? She’s shitting on the people who have the power to keep her where she is.
Yes because she saw that Lust living had some Emu slippers gifted so she bought a pair and then hounded Emu for a colab saying all her followers wanted them.... my friend’s daughter works for Emu as a buyer in Bristol. So I know this is true. Shes such a rat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

TT2020

Long time lurker here 🙋🏽‍♀️. I’ve frankly had enough of the hypocrisy of Jenko..... Jenks is known as having multiple fake accounts to harass ex’s, new girlfriends and people she doesn’t like. This fake account has been going for a while and is used by her and her cling ons mates. you can tell it’s a katie special, how many “badgers” do you need at Chester races course 😂 🦡 .
F765172D-E3BE-4B9F-BDAF-94CA735AB0C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

Longtimegirl

So I’ve followed her since she was in peaches, found this thread due to her extensively ranting about trolls... I did honestly think she was a nice person, I’m not one for body shaming, or bump shaming. However she goes on that much that she is sick of this or sick of that and then edits her pictures to make other girls want to either become anorexic because she is ‘skinny’ well I think Facetune can work wonders. I’m not a troll, am just giving my opinion. Her attitude stinks towards other people and as for shaming other mums on social media is bang out of order. She is not a nice person at all. I will never be visiting her salon again. And as for the MC I think she is bang out of order, she portrays her self as a girls girl, but continues to bang on about her rainbow baby, wait till you’ve had 8 MC and gone through IVF and still can’t have a child because KHM if I was get pregnant that would be rainbow baby. So please STOP!!! Think of others on your ‘small’ ‘large’ platform, what ever one your going for this week. Get a reality check!

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Eyerollsagain

There was a story last night of KHM applying a lipgloss. She was telling us all how fab it was for just £1 ‘but I am not showing anyone what it is’ and hid it with her hand. Someone then typed on the live - why won’t you tell us the brand?????? KHM leans forward to read the comment and with a really cocky attitude she then says ‘subscribe to my story byeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😡

• Wow
  • Angry

Ajjx

Hi Kate/Katie/jenko/boss babe/tax dodger/brush licker/CEO of the jarg truffle fan club/little miss smelly shelly olif pearl delemeres ‘momma’/DJ indesits ‘baby momma’/Wirral’s Kerry Katona/ sugar puff honey monster (or whatever it is you go by now days) I have some advice for you.

If you DONT want people to call you out, then DONT keep giving them things to call you out on.

People only talk when they have things to talk about. YOU hun are providing US with the conversations ☕🙂

• Haha

Digitalgeisha

She loves the lemo heads doesn’t she .. Her ex ‘FLIP’ is the worst out there & his old maiden girlfriend who thinks she’s someone!!! She’s the slag of Holywell & thinks she’s unreal .. she needs to buy heels to keep that big big toe in .. seems her ex has got a thing for utter air heads .. was anybody here when KHM referred to her ex as PHM? lol couldn’t write it
You back again Jenko? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DizzyLiv

Ok so I got to page 5 and I don’t think I could make it to page 49 lol but wow, so my personal opinion not knowing any thing about her is - from watching her lives she seems very moody very aggressive - I seen her doing a 1-1 I’m a very out going Mua and love teaching and give a great experience, she seems non involved rushed, no passion only way I can put it is aggressive or moody when teaching no happiness. I don’t wanna get personal but her teeth annoy me they look like chewing gum. Is DJ indesit her boyfriend? How long have they been together? Wow she got caught trolling wow. Yeah no offence to anyone but she looks like a girl who would work in my local chippy, no offence to anyone who does you have that look or you don’t! She does! I think he make up skills are brutal also. Does her man have an Instagram, one thing I always say tho is and I would disagree with is her man won’t leave her, a man will only leave his home - child and cooked teas every night if another woman is involved he has it made with her no?? Also what happened with peaches?? I can’t find the info cos sooo many comments

This I MASSIVELY disagree with no offence we’re here to voice our opinions. 1 in 50 clients want a natural finish, I have rarely met ANY client who want to look like them
Selfs when paying some one to paint there face, they want full cover up, they want to look in the mirror and say wow! Anyone can put on a but foundation and a basic eye, girls want to look like a bad bitch, they don’t want to look like there going on great British bake off of a Laura Ashley convention. I enhance my clients natural beauty and they always want the full glam experience weather it be be full or soft glam. I work on photo shoots, as an every day Mua and in marbs 1 in 50
More like. But that’s my opinion. As for colour matching it’s some thing u can’t teach. It’s some thing u learn along the way, u cant teach someone how to see the yellow/pink or neutral tones in skin but u can’t teach someone how to see what foundation to choose that comes from experience. Get me ?
You can’t teach colour matching? Ok well you need to gen up on your make up skills because I’ve done masterclasses with esteemed artists and they ALL know how to do this and share their knowledge. By the way you talk and your shocking use of the English language, anyone would think you’re KHM herself. And as for being an MUA in marbs - you’re everything that’s wrong in this industry. Leave the real make up to the true pros babe and you crack on with your £1 lipgloss, painting kids faces in Marbs and beefa for £35 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Mercedes12

VIP Member
new thread idea:

Katie Hayes #5: Jenko doing the truffle shuffle, editing her jaw/belly - awaiting the arrival of baby Pearl Shelly Delly 🐚

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Star is born

VIP Member
Thread suggestion Katie hayes #5
Baby daddy is a serial sleeze, whilst jenko pours extra truffle on her teas

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Probably seeing as she’s not going to any midwife appointments
Do you know what I've come to the conclusion that she is a pathological liar and not a very good one at that. To be a good liar you have to remember what you have said.

She wants us to believe that someone who had a miscarriage and then had a 'rainbow baby ' party hasn't been attending midwife appointments and is now asking random strangers on Instagram their opinion on whether she should vaccinate their new baby which hasn't even been born yet, wouldnt you simply be concentrating on meeting your new baby and praying it was healthy and contemplating doing everything in your power (midwifery appt, vaccinations, health checks) to keep it that way. Asking parenting and baby advice from lydia bright is like asking Charles Manson for relationship advice..

Absolute lies lies lies cant even be assed with the fat fucker today. No wonder DJ fucking indesit is snorting his head off every chance he gets she would drive most people to drink /drugs..I give it 18 months after shelly pops out before he gets the fuck out of there.

lollianna

Chatty Member
New poster here but I’ve watched these threads on and off for a while.

I remember Kate back when she was at Peaches and I’d been there a few times to have my make up done. Back then she came across as a really sweet girl but I think the success has gone to her head. Her attitude stinks of shit and she seems to treat her followers with contempt. I’d sometimes message her asking where certain things were from etc and you’d always be blanked. She’s self sabotaging her own brand because she’s forgetting her core followers are there for the make up not the distasteful show of wealth, the freebies, the drama or the bitching - which seems constant. She’s got a massive chip on her shoulder and it’s really ugly.

• Heart
You know what makes me laugh
Worrying about the vaccination that millions of children get every year
Yet her fella shuvels lemo in his nose every weekend with fuck knows how much bad stuff in
Couldn't write this 🐸

• Haha
Reactions: 31