Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Ahem....how?! It was a close up of her face & shovelling sweets down her gob, like one of those ASMR videos where people just chomp down the microphone!

why didn’t she zoom out slightly so we can see the full contents properly and not just her square head filling the camera frame
Ok maybe she didn’t sell it but I went on to the insta of the box company and liked the look of it 😂 dont worry, I wont be booking on to a course or anything 😂

TAug20

God that brings it back! I personally don’t know her she’s friends with some girls I was in school with but I’ve never come
Across her! Although rarely go back to Holywell anymore there’s not much there is there 😂
No it’s shit tbh! I moved away for 8 years, came back last year.

Asdf

Cheryls gone on one today and talked about trolls and that they are discussing her kids and it's affecting them? She's blocked everyone except close friends seeing her stories. Didn't think her kids kids were particularly talked about in here?
But she’s got 11 thousand followers on her home page...

Digitalgeisha

Is that true? I heard that DJ DIY Daddy actually left his ex of a number of years for Kate, so if anything I thought the ex would have more reason to dislike Kate than she would to dislike the ex? I might have heard wrong tho
Someone else has said he was with someone else in between Danielle and Kate so he might have left someone but might not have been Danielle?