Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Anyone noticed this thread goes quieter on an evening... which means that we’re all on this all day when we’re meant to be working from home/at work 🤣 thats me anyway 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Digitalgeisha

I’m sure the ex knows, and what I love is that she came on here to bitch about the ex and tear her down and she ended up making a holy show of herself and being outed as a nasty TROLL using a FAKE name and a FAKE account and tried to rip into a girl purely because she’s slept with her man. He’s not a prize Kate, and neither are you. You desperately want people to be jealous!
I would understand if she used a false name to come on and try to defend herself but she came on purely to tear into another women, the absolute nerve of her after what she says about us! Now who’s the troll?

• Haha
Reactions: 23

a change of name

She’s going to research what goes into these naughty bad vaccines that have helped to eradicate life threatening illnesses and protect our society but obviously doesn’t care about the rat poison that Daddy DIY’s favourite recreational party powder is cut with. Sick of these moronic divs believing any old shite that some TOWIE slag comes out with instead of listening to medical experts. Argh!!!

• Haha
You’d be surprised. This is Liverpool we’re talking about. There’s salons here that look shut but they’re letting people in through the back door
It’s disgusting. What has this world come to when women are putting their appearance above peoples lives.
My closest friend has just lost her Dad to a heart attack, none COVID19 related, only allowed 8 people at the funeral, been advised not to visit him at the chapel of rest (because he died at home and hasn’t been tested for the virus that they’re 99% sure he didn’t have) guidance means they aren’t able to interfere with his body and decomposition would kick in pretty quickly. Basically she can put her Dad in the ground with 8 people around her, sat 2 metres apart and then go home afterwards and then you’ve got idiots like this that are that desperate for their hair, nails and lashes done they’ll completely disregard all guidance and go ahead and put multiple people at risk. Kate with her unnecessary trips to Home Bargains to then travel unnecessarily and leave it on doorsteps for people just so she can repost it to Instagram. They make me sick.

• Sad

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Got popcorn & tea spilling everywhere currently 😂 quarantine certainly showing Truffle Butt CEO of Oh Snarlin her true colours the dodgy beg 😂 the girl has gone from braggy, to meltdown where I started to get a bit concerned for a week or so but now she’s just an absolute aggressive knobhead who does not deserve the recognition she seems to get.

I think she’s trying to be like P Louise by saying that

In her dreams, as was said before P Louise made sure her mum doesn’t have to work a day in her life, KHM won’t even make sure her Ma can go to Asda for a weekly shop

Reactions: 22

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Ok your clearly just rude as fk. That’s my opinion like many others. I mentioned marbs as it’s where I make most of my income. Your so rude and no need

It’s *you’re
Marbs was relevant a while ago now No one really flocks there anymore. I’m not biting I don’t need to validate myself to you. So what if someone is on UC? Doesn’t make them a scumbag or any less of a human being, now being a shit MUA robbing off young girls and having a lemo head for a fella is what I’d say is a scumbag 👌🏼 Thank you, next

My best friend is heavily pregnant and has not left the house for 6 weeks, to protect her unborn baby! I can’t seem to understand why someone who suffered a miscarriage and is now lucky enough to be pregnant again - would galavant about town doing deliveries, seeing family members, walk her dog etc. She’s lucky enough to have a garden at home and actually be living with someone. What about those people that don’t have gardens or live alone?! She can exercise or get some fresh air in her garden.. she has DJ Indesit to keep her company. It’s like she doesn’t realise WE ARE ALL IN THE SAME BOAT.. trying to get by, taking each day as it comes!!!

I’m a newly wed and we have been planning on starting a family. However, she’s massively putting me off due to the pure fact she is ramming her pregnancy down everyone’s throat. She will literally tell anyone that’ll listen!! It scares you to death that you might not live up to being this amazing “insta mum” because of how she is portrays herself to be perfect... Instagram is such a dark place to be at times and you cannot help but compare yourself. She needs to realise sooner rather than later that she’s taking her platform for granted.

I don’t follow a MAKEUP ACCOUNT to read about her pregnancy, vaccines and other people’s sob stories relating to whatever she is posting. She has a private account, a baby account, a home account and a makeup account. If I wanted to read anything none related to the one I was following, I would follow one of the other fuckers she’s got.

Christ almighty I am close to sending her a well worded DM today!!!

• Heart

Mercedes12

VIP Member
Is she really having a go at a women who doesn’t know what’s in the vaccination? The majority of the British public probably also don’t know what’s in the vaccination, and what? Like a bunch of medical ingredients means anything to anyone. Does she check the ingredients of her skincare, her food, her filler and research each one to find out what it is?? Will she do the same for her baby? No.

How dare she belittle someone as if she’s the font of all knowledge with her ‘research’ she could even spell “vircus” the other day.

In all seriousness it’s very irresponsible to put the question out there to her followers. If it results in mother’s questioning vaccinations it is extremely dangerous and she should be ashamed of herself.
If she had half a brain cell she’d know vaccinations contain very tiny amounts of a virus/bacteria that has been weakened in a lab first, it is injected and you naturally develop antibodies and build immunity which protects you from the illness going forward - pretty sure this was covered in year 7 science ?? What else would they contain?!

also love the contradiction that she and baby girl would have the covid vaccine (prob going to be the most under-tested and rushed vaccine in the world let’s face it) over the likes of MMR which have been tested for decades 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
Early New Thread suggestion:

Daddy DIY, DJ & Lamb Shank Cooker. Spends his time in the garden because his birds a psycho f*ckerrrrrrr 😂

• Haha

hiya_hun

VIP Member
She loves the lemo heads doesn’t she .. Her ex ‘FLIP’ is the worst out there & his old maiden girlfriend who thinks she’s someone!!! She’s the slag of Holywell & thinks she’s unreal .. she needs to buy heels to keep that big big toe in .. seems her ex has got a thing for utter air heads .. was anybody here when KHM referred to her ex as PHM? lol couldn’t write it
Hmmmm 🤔 What's with the beef on Phil and his new bird 'new member'

• Haha
Hi Kate, as you read these comments have a good long hard think about what you’ve done!! People are fucking done with you!! Done! There’s a global pandemic and you put the nail in your own coffin talking about Vaccinating your baby? You know once this is over you’re career is absolutely over don’t you? People have flocked to come to this thread and read about the truly shitty person you really are. Daily ruining your reputation all because you thrive of seeking validation from strangers on Instagram, sort your life out or you’re gonna end up alone, with even less mates and a business you sabotaged all because you can’t keep your mouth closed. Unprofessionalismat its finest

• Heart

Whatsthefuss

Chatty Member
Bit O/T but my teenager got lockdown fever now, she’s turning into a mini KHM - passive aggressive as fuck. May nickname her Jenko 😂

• Haha

Lurkymclurkinson1

VIP Member
There was a story last night of KHM applying a lipgloss. She was telling us all how fab it was for just £1 ‘but I am not showing anyone what it is’ and hid it with her hand. Someone then typed on the live - why won’t you tell us the brand?????? KHM leans forward to read the comment and with a really cocky attitude she then says ‘subscribe to my story byeeeeeeeeeeee’ 😡
She's a fucking meff. Who's that assed about your £1 lipgloss?
'I'm not showing you what it is'
Like its the fucking launch codes for a nuclear bomb.

Fuck off you absolute Miss Piggy, Truffle snuffling, self indulged, pathetic bitch troll
mother fucker from hell 😳.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

NoseyAnon

The fact that she goes round openly spouting about a miscarriage in a salon just shows the maturity of the dimwit...she’s a stupid pubescent teen that has got lost in a woman’s world. She needs to grow up and realise she’s far from a ‘boss babe’ just an inconsiderate cow for discussing something so personal so publicly-I understand people talking about it on Instagram etc to raise awareness but to discuss a ‘heavy period’ saying it’s a miscarriage in a salon where god knows who could be listening just shows what an inconsiderate arse she is. Zero respect for herself, her business her partner, her ‘baby’ or her mum-imagine how her mum must feel hearing her so flippant about it!
She has no dignity and no limits.
She’s a bad Lemo head herself and it’s well known she brags about dropping £4K on devil dust when out in Ibiza...with her lies it was probably £4K Monopoly money 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha

DizzyLiv

Long time lurker, just registered to say I cannot believe how messed up Katie has got. I’ve followed her for a long time and used to like her make up and her drive to be successful but that all changed when I went to train at Oh Darlin. You really get to see how she really is when your there. All of her course days are rushed, your not taught by her but by one of the other girls who are too young and inexperienced and you leave with a cheap kit. I had to go on further training afterwards because I didn’t really learn anything different to what I had saw on YouTube. I would never say anything about her personal life, looks etc but as a so called boss babe and professional, she really needs to up her game