Katie Hayes #35 Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just put these here for you all. We thought holly had 2 troll accounts to troll us. 😉🤔 Well we were wrong Tattlers. 🤣🤣
Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.
She will have to after this little number. 😉
Wow how sad!

Reactions: 5
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx
Oh god I have no words at all, I'm so heartbroken for you 💔 xx, wish things weren't like this, so upsetting xx

Thank you girlies, kids are okay❤, other half is injured but nothing serious just a bit of concussion at the mo. The guy has been caught on CCTV who hit the car and legged it 👏🏼

I’m thinking of you @Melmoo and sending so many kisses and hugs. It’s a horrible time for you and your fella, just remember that all this stress and indescribable upset that your feeling is because of the situation not because of one another ❤⭐ Be strong girly X x
Hope the find the little horror xx

• Heart
This page was put on Kate’s stories for Saying she would of preferred her to not touch the makeup but loved the haul! Said she was being negative and then her followers attacked her!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Well you mothers are all tit, I mean she’s really anxious and the thought of Olive hurting kills her. I bet none of you mums felt that way about your baby having injections, only her. Because she is the only mum that matters, and Olive is extra special. Not like any of your non special sprogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 54
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx
Big big hugs sweetheart, thinking of you xx

• Heart
Truffle hog is such a bad role model to that poor baby. She’ll grow up a bully like her mum...9 times out of ten a horrible kid has a horrible mother. Poor thing has no chance

Reactions: 31
No I don’t blame u I irrationally fume when my suggestions don’t get enough likes 🤣
I’ve been here since the very first thread.. what do you want to know 🤣💅🏼 ☕
I only joined properly to see the screen shots 🤣lurked for way longer than I should have before joining the comments I bloody love you lot. Save me from my kids driving me mental that’s got sure!

Thank you girlies, kids are okay❤, other half is injured but nothing serious just a bit of concussion at the mo. The guy has been caught on CCTV who hit the car and legged it 👏🏼

I’m thinking of you @Melmoo and sending so many kisses and hugs. It’s a horrible time for you and your fella, just remember that all this stress and indescribable upset that your feeling is because of the situation not because of one another ❤⭐ Be strong girly X x
Hope all is ok in QB towers... and hope the fuckers gets the book through at him x

She’ll probably only address it once the account gets removed can’t imagine she’ll address it whilst everyone would be able to see all the proof you know what she’s like😫
But someone or Kate made up e could post exactly the same??? Kate made up 2 the revenge!

• Heart
I knew her horrible little “army” would have been DMing fragrance fairy with abuse! Kate is nothing but a bleeping bully.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Just caught up with the fragrance fairy stuff. KHM and her “army” are literally the most toxic. Someone had an opinion, didn’t troll her and now the poor girl has felt forced off insta for having a bleeping opinion. Seriously KHM and her army of skanks need to distinguish the difference between true trolling and people having an opinion and calling Kate out on her failures - there’s a LOT of them!

also, does anyone else on here have to do the recaptcha bollocks before they post? I do and I also have to wait ages before I can post again. Can an admin look into it? It’s super annoying!

Reactions: 18
Am I thick or am I completely missing the logic of spreading out her injections?!

Surely that means she’ll have to be distressed more as she’s not just having them all in one go?! I’d say that was crueler. I’m sorry if this is harsh but I absolutely hate when people get ridiculous about a baby having their injections. No one likes it, it’s not a fun day out but it’s over in a flash and a necessary evil. Another example of her absolutely not putting her child first, why prolong her pain?! It’s like she does things like this to be different.

Reactions: 35
I refuse to believe a lady that spells father as “farther” has conducted “research” on childhood injections. She wouldn’t know what a scientific journal was, even if she was gifted one #AD.
Oh don’t be so silly she knows how to spell it remember she just said “farther” was really funny 😂 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Just put these here for you all. We thought holly had 2 troll accounts to troll us. 😉🤔 Well we were wrong Tattlers. 🤣🤣
Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.
She will have to after this little number. 😉
So she has tolling 9 accounts?
Remember on thread i think it may have been 3/4 and Katie put a pic up of her Instagram and it said she has 9+ accounts we counted the ones we knew
1)personal
2)makeup
3) interior
4) matts delaminge one
That leaves +5 that must be fake accounts

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.