Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Melmoo

Chatty Member
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this shit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can fuck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

gigi_93

VIP Member
Alright maybe an unpopular opinion but parents who make a massive deal about baby vaccinations do my head in. Swear they do it purely for attention. OH ME POOR BABA FEEL TERRIBLE be grateful you live in a first world country and have this option you dull bastard.

Also winds me when people call them needles. It’s a vaccination. Wow I’m a moody cow today

p.s all the love to Melmoo and Barb too ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Kardixx

I’ve been avoiding posting on here for a while because I am so fed up of her. I lost my job that I’ve been in for 14 years on Friday due to the current situation with no redundancy pay. I’ve got family members in hospital with covid and me and my partner spilt up during the summer and I’ve literally got 2 months mortgage to keep me with a roof over my head. And a lot of people don’t even have that.

I think I speak for the majority here Kate but no one gives a flying fuck about your new champagne glasses.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

Redheadsrock

I sat through the whole of the IGTV video before #teammeryl and my heart broke for the poor woman! All she done was pull her mum to pieces "oh mum doesn't mind me saying she has deep set wrinkles" "you are nearly 63 tho" "Matt's mum is my favourite mature face, she's so pretty and looks really young". Her poor mum's face, I just wanted to hug her thru the screen! She also spoke to her mum like she was thick! "How did you get your wrinkles mum, tell them....*stared at her with devil eyes*....from the sun" FUCK OFF....treat her with some respect, you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for our Meryl!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
If you’re messaging Katie Hayes for advice then quite frankly you’re on her level. The lowest level. Fucktards.

I AM AGONY AUNT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58

CatHun

VIP Member
She did not seriously say that hair burst tablets are the reason olive was born with hair. I can’t cope with the stupidity anymore 😩

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55

Blahblahblahhhhhh

Chatty Member
She’ll be saying her anxiety stops her from wearing the mask. That’s her sudden reason she’ll cry exempt.

But this anxiety didn’t stop her taking her 2 week old to raves, travelling here there and everywhere and doing ‘hauls’. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her from touching everything in shops or pulling the mask under her chin like in Superdrug. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her stuffing her face in restaurants and glugging red wine like it’s going out of fashion. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her from booking weekends away where she suddenly becomes a ‘travel blogger’. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her going to baby social classes and mixing with young babies and young mothers knowing she’s flouted every rule going. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her sniffing all the cheeses and fingering every meat going in the farm shops she loves so much. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her getting soaking wet knickers whilst she shows off new purchases and dresses her dining table (but she swears it’s not for entertaining guests cause of course she’s observing the rules regarding who is able to come into your house). Her anxiety doesn’t stop her posting pictures of the front of her house knowing there’s edible decorations on her doorstep when there’s school kids who won’t eat due to no school meals this week. Her anxiety doesn’t stop her putting her mum on a social platform and being rude to her.

Her selective anxiety really is amusing isn’t it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 55
Well you mothers are all shit, I mean she’s really anxious and the thought of Olive hurting kills her. I bet none of you mums felt that way about your baby having injections, only her. Because she is the only mum that matters, and Olive is extra special. Not like any of your non special sprogs.

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Dancerdownunder

Greatest thing ever said on Tattle. She’s going to hit roof at this one hahaha
Hi guyyzzzzz so
“sniffles”
erm I thought I would just come on
“sniffles & wipes away crocodile tears”
The trolls well you just won’t believe it the trollzzzzzz they are comparing me to Kate Mcann now..
I don’t leave Oliver, I don’t leave you do I Oliff are ye okay? she doesn’t leave my side she’s never left my side like ever
“sniffles & snorts”
I just don’t believe it guyzzzz I love that child I love my child I wouldn’t put her in any danger.
(Has a flash back to the garden rave at 9 days old and Oliver balancing on two chairs in the car seat in the designated smoking area)
Sorry guyzzz it cut off then
“sniffles, snorts & farts at the same time”

Nothing on a queen barb script but had a spare 5 mins like 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 54

TheFox286

Chatty Member
Imagine doing a full apology on your story for the way you’ve behaved in a shop and then going out and doing the same thing again a week later.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 53

Noseyscouser82

Chatty Member
Ive said this before and I’ll say it again... WHY 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 FUCK 👏🏻 CANT 👏🏻 SHE 👏🏻 SPELL 👏🏻 FILM???!!!!???!!! It’s a four letter word for fuck sake and the iphone bleedin auto corrects it! She’s an absolute tit! FILM! You absolute dick! FIIIIILLLLLMMMMMM!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53

Verydemanding

Pep head posting about a lady who is feeding 250 kids this half term, then her next story is her showing off brand new Louboutin boots (which after a quick Google are worth £1095 🙃) paired with song lyrics about jealousy - read the fucking room Chez

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Abongo

VIP Member
Welling up reading about how she’s been treating her mum on the live. 😞 poor meryl. She doesn’t deserve her mum.
Fuck knows why I’m so emotional. Possibly because I had a few shandy’s last night, come on here with my life story yet again and spent the rest of the evening messaging Liam Gallagher on insta trying to get him to wish my OH a happy birthday for November 🙈 Did he reply. Absolutely fucking not.
Hence the silence on here today. Beer fear 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

Ohgoodgrief

Chatty Member
I am disgusted she is sharing the posts about free meals during the half term. This!!! this from someone who has begged freebies for everything for her own daughter, not put her hand in her pocket for anything much! Has been gifted food in the last few weeks and has the audacity to try and gain followers and interaction by sharing these posts in between stories about having a facial and panelling a frigging garage. Someone who has been gifted pumpkins from M&S for a table display - who could have either bought them or requested they donate some food to a food bank in her name instead of a October table display that will be rotting in a week. I am absolutely disgusted with her today.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Oh you can imagine mounds and mounds of tat for Olive, all for the gram. She won’t even remember it so what’s the bloody point. A few bits would suffice surely. This is what I hate about Christmas, and don’t get me wrong I bloody love Christmas it’s my favourite thing ever, it’s the yearly insta photos of the presents, and every photo you look at the pile is just bigger and bigger!
The bigger the chav the bigger the pile of presents.
No offence to anyone on here who does piles 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49