Katie Hayes #35 Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you’re ok 🤗 buy an oximeter and keep checking those oxygen levels, the consultants had all covid patients on multi vitamins too.

I don’t want to frighten you but keep an eye for any pains in arms and legs, covid can cause blood clots on the lungs.

wishing you a speedy recovery it’s the worst thing I’ve had to get over xx
Also stock up on vitamin D now winter is here we should be ok because we had those hot sunny weeks but I always take vitamin d anyways xx

I started to think oh tit what’s going on.

Well I did that and then I thought as I do.🤔🤔 Generally emails are something close to home so I thought baylee as it’s her daughters name. ( Like what Hollie did) But obvs to many ** so I tried an obvious answer to it & got a result. 🙈🙈🙈

Sorry I’m waffling but I keep getting my investor pants in trouble.
But doesn’t ya tattles call battle bayleee 🙊 or its them I’ve no idea I can’t cope 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Also stock up on vitamin D now winter is here we should be ok because we had those hot sunny weeks but I always take vitamin d anyways xx

But doesn’t ya tattles call battle bayleee 🙊 or its them I’ve no idea I can’t cope 😂
Neeeeee body cares lass. 🤣🤣 It is what it is, a game of WHO THE duck IS IT BUT WE DON’T REALLY CARE. 🤣
If we all have shits and giggles on here, our mission is accomplished. I wonder if we have more fun than the Troll Hunter? 🤔🤔
Just need to sort out IP’S next. 🕵🏻‍♀️🥳🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Neeeeee body cares lass. 🤣🤣 It is what it is, a game of WHO THE duck IS IT BUT WE DON’T REALLY CARE. 🤣
If we all have shits and giggles on here, our mission is accomplished. I wonder if we have more fun than the Troll Hunter? 🤔🤔
Just need to sort out IP’S next. 🕵🏻‍♀️🥳🤣
Defo have fun love how you do it. 🙌🙌🙌

Reactions: 4
Am I in the minority by thinking *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* is just a tattler who’s fed up of her? It appeared within days of a few people saying I wish someone would make an account to document all her lies. No one in her camp would ever share that drinking vid unless they secretly wanted to see her downfall too. That email could be anything, it could be bacontruffle@gmail for all we know, it means nothing.
Kate herself hasn’t drawn any attention to it BECAUSE of that vid so you’re never gonna see her cry about that one... so again you can’t read anything into that either. Comments might be being deleted by instagram because others can report comments as hate speech. For those confused about the compliments the account gives Kate at times, it’s called irony. I also think they’re trying to be clever and so far it’s working as that account will have been reported a tonne of times and Instagram still hasn’t taken it down.
And finally.... no *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post* is not me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.