Katie Hayes #35 Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx
Ah take care lovely xx

Reactions: 7
Aww I’m so sorry that you’re having to go through this. Unfortunately I’ve been there myself and there’s nothing anyone can say to take away the heartache but from someone who has been through it I promise you the pain does ease in time, although you will never forget. Take good care of yourself and I hope this thread is providing you some light relief, no matter how small that may be ❤

Reactions: 15
Stay as strong as you can and remember to breathe and take each day as it comes. The knocks will keep coming but you got to fight them all the way. Tattlers got you. ❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I am a massive lurker but just wanted to send you my love xx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If one of my thread title suggestions isn’t picked soon I’m hanging me tattle knickers on the line and going back on miss piggy’s side 🤣

I had 60 odd likes on Oliver’s in the stroller Kates got bipolar blah blah

Naaaa just joking Im a tattle TROLL for life now more chance of Kate passing an English exam or Mat giving up prostitutes than me jumping ship.

Who is the original tattle member of this group? I joined after the first crying video something hadn’t been seeming right in the head with her for a long time when she mentioned the site I googled tattle read some home truths and you know what it all suddenly made sense she was a pathological liar, a thief a bully, the worst photo editor in history, and not to mention being completely illiterate.

I always wondered how Phil turned into Matt overnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
If one of my thread title suggestions isn’t picked soon I’m hanging me tattle knickers on the line and going back on miss piggy’s side 🤣

I had 60 odd likes on Oliver’s in the stroller Kates got bipolar blah blah

Naaaa just joking Im a tattle TROLL for life now more chance of Kate passing an English exam or Mat giving up prostitutes than me jumping ship.

Who is the original tattle member of this group? I joined after the first crying video something hadn’t been seeming right in the head with her for a long time when she mentioned the site I googled tattle read some home truths and you know what it all suddenly made sense she was a pathological liar, a thief a bully, the worst photo editor in history, and not to mention being completely illiterate.

I always wondered how Phil turned into Matt overnight.
No I don’t blame u I irrationally fume when my suggestions don’t get enough likes 🤣
I’ve been here since the very first thread.. what do you want to know 🤣💅🏼 ☕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Thank you girlies, kids are okay❤, other half is injured but nothing serious just a bit of concussion at the mo. The guy has been caught on CCTV who hit the car and legged it 👏🏼

I’m thinking of you @Melmoo and sending so many kisses and hugs. It’s a horrible time for you and your fella, just remember that all this stress and indescribable upset that your feeling is because of the situation not because of one another ❤⭐ Be strong girly X x

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
@Melmoo so sorry for what you are going through. Not much any of us can say to make an awful situation better but like everyone else, will be thinking of you and sending my love ❤ xx

@QueenBarb2 hope they manage to catch the guy responsible, as it can make a difference to any claim (for vehicle damage or injury). I used to be a personal injury lawyer, so happy to give any advice if it would help, just drop me a message :) Glad to hear your kids are ok, as for your OH, keep an eye on the concussion, he should be fine in a few days but watch out for any forgetfulness etc (well, any more than normal, I know most bloke's minds are like sieves at the best of times 😂) xx

Back to THM - what on earth is she flapping about bloody injections for? Why would you prolong it. Madness. I bloody hope they tell her Olive has to have them at the same time. It's literally 5 seconds anyway. I know it's horrible seeing your baby upset but it's so brief, just get it done!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I’m good enough to have my name used in a thread title but never good enough for a Thread title of my own. 😭😭
Cheers me dears @MrsSavage 🥳🥳 for getting me half way there.

The shame of it all tho.🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Do you reckon other Tattlers not on this thread see our thread titles and think duck me they need a dictionary 🤔😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.