Katie Hayes #35 Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thinking of you @Melmoo ❤. I cannot even begin to imagine how you are feeling and what you are going through. Sending lots of love to you and your husband, you are unbelievably strong ❤ xx

I’m glad your kids and OH are ok @QueenBarb2 ❤. Fingers crossed they catch the person who did this xx

Reactions: 6
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx
Sending so much love to you both during this time ❤ Stay strong xxx

Reactions: 5
@Charlie Farlie @Lurkeymclurkerson @tricia4and every person that has left me a very kind and thoughtful message on the previous thread thank you from the bottom of my heart. I have read and treasured every one ❤ I'm still around and reading the site trying to pass the time in between hospital visits etc We are awaiting a delivery date atm . Got a call this morning from my midwife to say that the blood test results we have been waiting on for two weeks to pinpoint with baby's DNA the exact problem have failed because they mixed up the batches in the lab and I swear to god you couldnt make this tit up !! Was told not too feel too bad about it because 200 women are getting the same news today. Well woop de doo I'm sure that makes us all feel great.(starting to wonder if my midwife is the actual I AM HEALTH VISITOR) Husband is carrying on shocking and not even sure we will make it through this but he can duck off as well. In the words of Lizzo.. why are men great till they gotta be great ?!?! Back to hospital tomorrow for more bloods. Stay lucky tattlers and speak to u soon love ti you all m xxxx
Awww sending you big love chick at this time. Xxxx

Reactions: 4
Wew, where the hell did the last thread go blink and we’re on a new one. I don’t even think it’s optional to have the 6 in 1 to be all separate injections tbh, a few of them have to be given in the same session and I can’t imagine her giving a justifiable reason to a nurse practitioner to go yes that’s fine, what I do know though is instead of getting them roughly at the set times your meant to you can optionally go longer in between each set of needles if that makes sense

Reactions: 7
Wew, where the hell did the last thread go blink and we’re on a new one. I don’t even think it’s optional to have the 6 in 1 to be all separate injections tbh, a few of them have to be given in the same session and I can’t imagine her giving a justifiable reason to a nurse practitioner to go yes that’s fine, what I do know though is instead of getting them roughly at the set times your meant to you can optionally go longer in between each set of needles if that makes sense
100% this. As if it would even be an option.
That’s like knowing you need to have 4 teeth taken out and making different appointments for each tooth 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 shes bleeping backwards
Any decent nurse would not make a baby go through injections unnecessarily 6 bleeping times. She’s a proper bad meff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
100% this. As if it would even be an option.
That’s like knowing you need to have 4 teeth taken out and making different appointments for each tooth 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴 shes bleeping backwards
Any decent nurse would not make a baby go through injections unnecessarily 6 bleeping times. She’s a proper bad meff.
she’s a proper bleeping attention seeker. She wants I am nurse to be her gang 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive said this before and I’ll say it again... WHY 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 duck 👏🏻 CANT 👏🏻 SHE 👏🏻 SPELL 👏🏻 FILM???!!!!???!!! It’s a four letter word for duck sake and the iphone bleedin auto corrects it! She’s an absolute tit! FILM! You absolute dick! FIIIIILLLLLMMMMMM!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
All the people she is reposting for her newest giveaway of tat have put their number one like that they are amazing ‘mommas’. If she has that many mums following her surely some of them are thinking the same as us? Why is the kid out every day, how was an emergency section a dreamy experience, why is she risking spreading corona all over her rainbow baby

Reactions: 15
I refuse to believe a lady that spells father as “farther” has conducted “research” on childhood injections. She wouldn’t know what a scientific journal was, even if she was gifted one #AD.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
duck sake 😂 at least she has noticed her spelling mistakes....but Kate it’s GRAMMAR !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Please look after yourself and take it easy, lots of love to you ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive said this before and I’ll say it again... WHY 👏🏻 THE 👏🏻 duck 👏🏻 CANT 👏🏻 SHE 👏🏻 SPELL 👏🏻 FILM???!!!!???!!! It’s a four letter word for duck sake and the iphone bleedin auto corrects it! She’s an absolute tit! FILM! You absolute dick! FIIIIILLLLLMMMMMM!!!!!!!
this!!!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lol the irony of her noticing she’s made loads of spelling mistakes and then spells GRAMMAR incorrectly! You couldnt make it up!!

She’s not letting her ‘anixety’ win? I wish she’d stop letting her bloody dyslexia win though.
Is she comparing having a load of jobs to do round the house with anxiety? Isn’t that normal life!?
I wake up and get pissed when the husband hasn’t filled the dishwasher but I don’t claim im suffering from anxiety!

Reactions: 19
I imagine the sudden anxiety is going to tie in with when she finally addresses *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*, she’ll be coming up with excuses at the moment, so she’s fully prepared when she dons the infamous hoody and Harry hill glasses 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I imagine the sudden anxiety is going to tie in with when she finally addresses *small accounts are not allowed to be promoted, report this post*, she’ll be coming up with excuses at the moment, so she’s fully prepared when she dons the infamous hoody and Harry hill glasses 🥴
She’ll probably only address it once the account gets removed can’t imagine she’ll address it whilst everyone would be able to see all the proof you know what she’s like😫

• Haha
She’ll probably only address it once the account gets removed can’t imagine she’ll address it whilst everyone would be able to see all the proof you know what she’s like😫
“We’ve been working so hard behind the scenes guyyyyyzzzzzzz to get this trollllllll account shut down” ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Has anyone seen the bio of the fragrance page??? It’s changed!! I can’t screenshot it and upload but I wonder if it’s related?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Just put these here for you all. We thought holly had 2 troll accounts to troll us. 😉🤔 Well we were wrong Tattlers. 🤣🤣
Charlie Farlie revels the truthen, Truffs self medicates with I Bruthen.
She will have to after this little number. 😉

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.