Katie Hayes #30 My ice cream brings all the trolls to the yard, me mates garden..... is be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Elise some endorsements!! I am literally crying laughing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
No Is she messing?? How do you get Elise some endorsements from release some endorphins. THEY DONT EVEN SOUND THE SAME πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

also does anyone think Chezzas story about insta vs reality, and how not to compare your life to some one else’s portrayal on insta as not always the true, a dig at Kate for always gloating how she’s the best momma in the world and fantastic at everything and all us peasants should be jealous of the oh so β€œgrate and wondering” KHM.
I’ll let you guys work that one out 🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
ENDORSEMENTS

Crying :ROFLMAO:

That should literally be the next thread title!
I was literally just about to post this and say guys she’s up and getting her steps in feeling those endorsements πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Jesus shes something else man. Wonder what delo thinks when he sees the stories πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
Katie Hayes #31
Getting my steps in Elise some endorsements, meanwhile I'll ignore all the Covid enforcements
:p

• Haha
Reactions: 55
So sad I didn’t discover her when she did that god awful gender reveal party, I bet it was mad on here 🀣 im
Gonna have to find those threads πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Like could you be bleeping arsed to go to that...or even be so arrogant to throw one? You can if you're THM πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.