Katie Hayes #30 My ice cream brings all the trolls to the yard, me mates garden..... is be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they doing all these mad courses? I’m sure salons in Beverly Hills offer balloon decorating (wtf is that) and baby first aid. Are they getting some kind of funding for flogging courses?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just come on to say this 🤣 🤣 baby first aid. What next? Mummy Self defence classes, hoover line training? Jesus wept. Hahahaha. Done. View attachment 242249
I really hope she does the video editing course... her IGTVs are such poor quality, especially for an account with such a large following.
Also, what’s Ballon decorating??

• Haha
Love how that Cheryl regularly posts pics of herself at the gym etc but feeds her kids Nutella for breakfast. head.

Reactions: 23
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Can anyone translate what she’s meaning about someone pooing themselves and wiping it on the curtain please? 😩 I can’t make sense 😂 of it? And also how does a baby poop up a wall??? AND “mat an baby are still asleep in bed” then quickly changed that in the next breath to “well babies in her own cot mats in our bed” shut up Kate the baby is in bed with mat as you first said !!

🤣🤣🤪Yep can deffo look after meself , our lads used to make me go out in the street if I ran in sayin someone had done something to me an make me batter them even if I didnt want too 🙈 hated them for it at the time but it’s been pretty useful thru life as I grew up , in me late 30s now so more chilled don’t worry am sure we’d get along just fine plus I don’t like to break a nail these days I get them done quite “bespoke” so no ones worth breaking one for 😂 😘🤪
bet she constantly say #mumprobs in real life ya know 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I was literally just about to post this and say guys she’s up and getting her steps in feeling those endorsements 😂😂😂 Jesus shes something else man. Wonder what delo thinks when he sees the stories 😂😂
Matt doesn’t follow her 😳

• Haha
So olif has done every jobby scenario under the sun, more than any other dreamy bespoke baby has in her first 5 weeks of life. But now she’s constipated? I also don’t get the colic chat either, surely babies don’t have colic for only 2 feeds out their day? And why is she still saying she’s seeing her midwife when she would be seeing I am Health Visitor now the baby is nearly 6 weeks? Unless it’s different in England compared to Scotland but you are usually signed off by MW by now. I’m sure she’ll be relieved when she does sign KHM off as she seems to be on the phone to her constantly checking what she’s doing is ‘okay’. Just change her formula if baby seems unhappy or ask your momma pals what they used 🤷🏽‍♀️ Hate slagging mums off but she’s doing my head in with her posting every single day about how great she is and how fab it all is. She’s has no sense of reality and is making it look piss easy. When in true fact it’s the hardest job in the world.
If she could string a proper sentence together and spell properly then I could probably process all the above info but that will never happen. It’s like decoding utter waffle.
The tea time hours were the hardest for me when mine was newborn they don’t call it witching hour for nothing 🤣 she needs to just accept that sometimes babies cry and there isn’t a miracle cure this is the problem with her she’s always trying to be the best the fastest the first... just accept things happen and just let it be. The baby cries just give her a cuddle instead of jumping to the conclusion that it’s colic or constipation and she needs medicine or this that and the other

Baby aid courses. You absolute cheeky bleep having the AUDACITY to teach people how to look after a baby. 1. You’ve been a ma for 5 mins and 2. a tit one at that

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Baby aid courses. You absolute cheeky bleep having the AUDACITY to teach people how to look after a baby. 1. You’ve been a ma for 5 mins and 2. a tit one at that
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Couldn’t of said it any better.
She’s got a bleeping cheek. Do you think the baby first aid course will remind new parents to constantly support their new baby’s neck and head? Cause we all know Truffalo has never evidenced her or that soft hobbit doing that??? Poor baby jammed in a car seat constantly with a sociopathic mother that pretends she’s breastfeeding.

If you’re actually one of the soft girls paying for that course then you’re as stupid as she is. Having a baby for ‘the gram’. I’m actually in shock. This salon is clutching at straws now, what a bleeping joke.

Why not run an English grammar course? Old Truffalo needs to learn a thing or two. She is appalling, can barely string a sentence together and is quite clearly illiterate.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Would love to know who she’s got running this baby first aid course, hope they’re more qualified in that field than the MindPT is in psychology 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Just come on to say this 🤣 🤣 baby first aid. What next? Mummy Self defence classes, hoover line training? Jesus wept. Hahahaha. Done. View attachment 242249
Who at Oh Darlin is qualified to teach blogging/vlogging classes? It sure as hell isnt THM. The course will attract sad wannabes though so I guess it works for them 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ok , so firstly in advance sorry for posting this on here am not sure if chezza has her own thread but can I just say , yes chezza bi-folding doers are a fab addition to your home , I love mine too (yeh I too have them chezza have done for 4 years) but as beautiful as that view is I just would not have spent the money on bi-folding doors too open up along the side if the house 🤷🏽‍♀️ I don’t know if anyone agrees but it looks silly, heh the trees are gorgeous , but apart from that you have a fence and the side pavement of your house personally I would have chose a different option givin the positioning af where they are, but what do I know her hubby is a builder right??

Some , again please help me out , wha??? And also once again Kate you have proved you 100% read here that was a dig at us tattle witches about your spelling wasn’t it you crafty little bespoke troll ! Stop trolling us 😂

Attachments

• Haha
I’ve come to the conclusion now that anyone who books onto them courses is just doing so cause they follow THM, are a bit soft themselves and genuinely reckon she’s an influencer.

Anyone with half a brain cell can see she’s not only as stupid as they come but also as cunning as they come as she seems to have a business that looks dodgy as duck. So many negative tales have come out of Oh Snarlin and no one seems to have anything good to say. Even before Oh Snarlin she’s had a reputation for being a snidey, gossipy twit who thinks she’s above her station. Why these brands work with her I’ll never know as she is everything that is wrong with Instagram and Generation Z.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.