Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Violetx

VIP Member
Katie Hayes #31 Smooth like a dolphin, pout like a trout. She’s got no living room, so she’s always out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 122

QueenBarb2

VIP Member
GIRLS NIGHT:

*THM and DELO are stood in the walk in wardrobe just as THM starts her glam before her girls arrive*

DELO: SO YA DEFFO HAVING DISSS GERLS NIGHT DEN??? SOUNDDDD THAT KATE *tapping his phone screen that quick he can’t spell trying to get a text out to his mates”

THM: *spins round to glare at Delo and knocks the ring light over with her HUGE tongue* THOUGHT YOU AGREED TO STAY IN THE SHED WIV OLIFF AND MAXI MMMKAY?!?

MAX: WOOF *eyerolls the pair of them and walks off slowly chewing another banister spindal*

DELO: *shrugs his tiny shoulders* I MIGHT NIP OUT TO DO A LAST MIN PANELLING JOB GERL, YOU SAY IT YOURSELF AM ALWAYS WERKIN AREN'T I. THINK OF THE JARG BURBERRY YOU CAN BUY... *smirks too himself because he’s clever as fuck*

OHD: *cries from a car seat somewhere in the house*

THM: AWW YE OK???!? *stomps through each room like a Blonde Godzilla looking for OHD*

OHD: YISS THANKS MOMMA *stroking her own dreamy hair*

THM: MATT GET OLIFF NOW MMKAY I NEED TO ENROLL MY COURSE BEFORE I DO MY GLAM *turns round a bit too fast, stumbles and slips on some £20 Hairchoice extensions and sides down the stairs on her arse*

DELO: COME HERE BABY GERL *picks OHD up via the car seat handle and realises this is his time to escape, he does a secret hand shake with Max as he sneaks past the walk in wardrobe and quietly opens the front door*

THM: SO GUYYZZZ THORT ID COME ON LUUUUK AT THESE BROWNIES AND OTHER SHIT IVE ORDERED FOR ME GERRRLLZZZ.....

*Delo slips out of the front door with Max under one arm and Olive in the other, straps them both into the van and goes off for that panneling job*

————————

LATER:

knock knock knock

NANNY HAYES: EYY UP MY FAT TONGUED CHERUB, IVE GOT A NEW FLAT.. IM NOT LATE AM I??? BLOOMIN GIRLS NIGHT! BRING IT ON.

THM: NO MUM YOUR NOT LATE MMMKAY, AM JUST GETTING READY COME IN QUICK BEFORE ANYONE SEES YOU, FUCK SAKE.

*Mez pulls out a flask of whispering angel and downs it before slipping her shoes off at the garage conversion entrance wiping dust off her eyebrows*

THM: SORRY GUYZZZ IM BACK NOW ME DAD WAS RINGING ME, PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED IT INSTEAD OF IGNORING HIM FOR INSTA STRANGERS BUT WE ARE ALL LEARNING MUMS MMMMMMKAAAAAAAAY?!,!?!

NANNY HAYES: KATE CAN YOU DO ME MAKE UP AGAIN WHERE I HAVE A DARK ORANGE FACE WITH A VISIBLE LINE ALL THE WAY ROUND MY FACE.. ITS MY BLOOMIN FAVE LOOK MY BENDY WIDE FOOTED BABY.

THM: MUM HONEST TO GOD IM TRYING TO SPEAK TO INSTA STRANGERS

*Some of the girls turn up for girls night and Mez answers the door welcoming them into the bespoke 3 bed semi*

NAOMI: HEY MEZ HOWS YA FLAT? ME DAD SAID ITS FAB. *looks over at her mates to see if there’s a reaction*

FAKE MATE 1: AWWW HIYA KATES MA

FAKE MATE 2: *scans the hall way for any Tattle content she can post later*

THM: COME IN GERLS ILL BE WIV YA IN A SEC MMMMKAY, *loud fart noise echo’s through the downstairs* ARGHHHH CANT FIND THE MUSLIM CLOTHES

*all look at eachother even Mez doesn’t know what’s going on, all 4 of them squeeze onto that tiny green sofa in the kitchen and sit in silence*

THM: *GROANING*... MUM PUT SOME MUSIC ON OR SOMETHING?? *the girls can hear a sound similar to someone throwing heavy rocks into deep water*

FAKE GIRL 1: ISNT IT GORGEOUS IN HERE I LOVE THAT PANTRY FULL OF SKIPS, STALE CEREAL AND PACKET NOODLES *doesnt look up from phone once*

NAOMI: I AM SO EXCITED TO SEE YOU ALL GERLZ HONESTLY HASNT LOCK DOWN BEEN DRAB *dead pan face the whole time*

NANNY HAYES: *jumps up and stomps over to the kitchen work top* WE ARE JUST GONNA START ON THE SNACKS MY SLAB BACKED ANGEL MKAY? .. *rustling of a cardboard box* .... OH DEAR..

FAKE GIRL 1: *taking photos of all the gifted shite piled up in a corner secretly* WHATS UP MEZ???

THM: *shouting hysterically* SOMEONE BRING ME THE PINK STUFF QUICKKKK, I NEED TO TRY AND SAVE THESE WHITE CREASED TO FUCK DOYLE FLARES.. OH GOD, ALL OVER MY PEARL SHIT FLINGERZZZZZZ... GERLZ?? MMMMKAAAYYYYY?!?!?

NAOMI: AWWW KATE YE OK? *tries to force a shocked look or seem remotely concerned*

THM: *Farts roar throughout the 3 bed semi and the smell soon follows* EVERYTHINGS DREAMY.. WONT BE A MIN

NANNY HAYES: *appears at the side of the tiny green sofa* SOMEONE HAS EATEN ALL THE BROWNIES! THERES HALF OF A LOTUS BISCUIT LEFT. BLOOMIN HELL.

NAOMI: SOZ MEZ BUT IF SHES SHIT EVERYWHERE UP THERE I WILL VOM. CAN YOU TAKE HER SOMETHING UP.

THM: I WONT BE A MIN NOW *fart noises seem to be calming down but the whole house smells like a Farm*

FAKE GIRL 2: ILL WHIP UP SOME MORE BROWNIES ILL USE KATES RECIPE, THE ONES THAT LOOKED LIKE THEY TASTED OF SALMONELLA *rolls sleeves up and starts raiding the pantry*

FAKE GIRL 1: ILL HELP YA *picks up one of Delo’s toothbrushes and drops it in her handbag*

NAOMI: LET ME JUST TAKE MY BOOT OFF I DONT WANT IT GETTING DIRTY IN THIS BUILDING SITE OF A HOUSE *unvelcroing her boot, still hasn’t cracked a smile once*

*THM and Nanny Hayes finally appears, Kates hair is soaking wet*

THM: SOZ GERLZ I JUST HAD A NIGHTMARE WITH, ERR.. THE DOG. MMKAY.

NAOMI: WHATS UP WITH MAX KATE WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR CLOTHES??

THM: NO MAX ISNT HERE, HES AT MY FRIENDS BACK GARDEN.. WITH ERRR.. ME MUM.. OH SHES HERE, I MEAN WITH CHEZ, CHEZ IS HAVING HIM WHILE WE HAVE GERLZ NIGHT MMMKAY *sweating because she’s lying so fucking much*

Knock knock knock

CHEZ: HIYYAAAA GERLZZZZZ COME JOIN THE BIG GERLLZZZZ *dragging her shark hoover with her and her dogs*

THM: *face drops* CHEZ!! YOU ARE 40. COME IN CHEZ WE ARE JUST STARTING THE PARTY NOW, SIT DOWN AT MY DINING TABLE OR YOU CAN SIT ON MY MARBLE WRAPPED ISLAND ON WHEELS?

CHEZ DOGS: *go and sit on THM’s bed*

CHEZ: *waves the dogs bye as they walk up the stairs together* HIYA KATE, ILL MOVE YA ISLAND INTO THE KITCHEN DAT OK? I GO THE GYM I CAN DO IT, IT ISNT EVEN *tear* HEAVY.. OH FUCK ME SWEATY BETTY LEGGINGS.. I AM 40.

FAKE GIRL 1: *laughs* CHEZ OMG YOUR PANTS HAVE SPLIT

NAOMI: *looks up from mixing the brownies* ATLEAST THAT HANDY THIGH POCKET IS OK *dead pan face*

*Chez glares at Naomi, and sniggers at her mangled broken foot that still has a tyre mark on it*

... TBC

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

Charlie Farlie

VIP Member
Hi Kate, who never reads here ever!!

I’ve just watched your little speech about showing your daughter, or not showing her.
Can I just say that you informed your followers you don’t reveal her face due to the Trolls. This in my opinion is an absolute load of Bollicks. We aren’t trolls and we would never ever say anything negative about your daughter. We have informative opinions based on your content and your stories about you and things you say.

You have been on here since the Bobby video and you actually made an insta account to troll folk on here. You also actually went to a pregnant girls mothers house with your other half and caused her a lot of grief and humiliation by making her do a public apology. All she had done was to contact a company who had gifted you goods & pointed out a few factual points. This said company breached many rules & regulations by giving you her info.

So before you point the finger make sure your hands are clean.

If you choose to share your daughter that decision is down to you and your partner. If it goes well then fair play, if it goes wrong don’t cry and blame others. The buck stops at you lass, as it’s your choice.

I suggest you read up on as much information as possible and do what’s best for you and your family.

There is an article you might find informative. It’s called Sharenting.
Sharenting (or oversharenting) is the overuse of social media by parents to share content based on their children, such as baby pictures or details of their children's activities. It is related to the concept of "too much information"

There is an ongoing debate as to how parents can balance their right to share with their child's interest in privacy.
Paediatricians are starting to consider how sharenting affects childhood well-being and family life.

The Wall Street Journal quoted psychiatry professor Elias Aboujaoude, who said that sharenting can turn parenthood into a competition for attention.The practice has also been linked to online predators, who could use the information for child grooming. Children's self-esteem can be affected by negative online reactions, and they may have trouble forming their self-identity separate from the online persona created by parents.

Thank you for your time and patience in reading my post. I hope life treats you well & your daughter looks adorable I must say.

• Heart
Reactions: 80

Liverpool_gossipgirl_xoxo

Hi guys.... not been on here in ages as had loads of family and personal stuff going on. Not here for sympathy but I left my bf and our life down in the cotswolds to come back up north then found out my gran, who’s like a mum to me has cancer so I’m going to love you and leave you all.
There’s so many other things that need my attention and I need to be positive and tattle, as funny as it is, sometimes doesn’t help that positive mental attitude.
It’s been a blast you gang of trolls 😘

Keep fighting the good fight haha

❤

• Heart
Reactions: 77

Melmoo

Chatty Member
How you doing @Melmoo ?? Still have everything crossed for you girl. 🤞🏼🥰🥰🥰
Thank you so much x all is going well so far I had a little bleeding early this week and was panicked, I was really upset and was taken in for an early scan. Everything was okay and we saw the baby's little heartbeat was crying and crying. Still trying not to get ahead of myself and plan stuff but no more bleeding and I am 8 weeks today ❤ xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 75

Melmoo

Chatty Member
Also this is the first time in ten pregnancies I've had any blood and kept the pregnancies.. I'm not sure what that means but I guess what I'm trying to say is when I've seen blood within 24 hours I've lost the baby. It's been four days now and the bleeding stopped and baby is still okay xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 73

Hey3046

4C59A3D3-AD83-417A-B30E-849DAC20D24A.jpeg

I’m just going to leave this here... if you know you knoooow!!!!

‘my hair is just so think and long’
‘My scar is perfect’
‘Smell me it’s my natural scent’

• Haha
Reactions: 69

Week8ew8e

I think all this dreamy stuff is a show for Delo. I reckon she’s so insecure of him cheating or losing him she makes out everything is ‘dreamy’ to not give him any bother. That’s why she’s always made up to the nines, always going out like she’s not even had a baby, bounced back so magically after the section etc. She’s terrified that if she doesn’t keep up pre baby standards she will lose him which is quite sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 54

Burrito88

VIP Member
Alsoooooo I am mutual friends with a friend of Phils. Why do you call him king fingers? Can confirm that Phil is down to earth and I’ve always thought him to be genuine/ polite etc. X

Not gonna lie shitting myself here incase she finds me out, but I can’t stand her attitude and grandiose sense of self any longer. She is an embarrassment.
Phil was crowned Philly Long Fingers after KHM photoshopped a selfie of them together. She got a bit carried away and accidentally stretched PHM’s fingers until they became frankfurters.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

Ashleygardens

Chatty Member
Currently sitting here typing one handed - whilst holding my 6 week old in my arms who's a bit under the weather, and has been crying and sleeping intermittently all day. I vowed never to post, however I am flabbergasted at how she has the time and energy to tidy all the house, do full hair and make up, go to work and then lose the weight with all that exercising. And host her mates at her kitchen - I nearly forgot about that!

I have been out the house like once a week since I've had my baby. And that is an absolute mission to achieve! I'm normally a clean freak and love to be out and on the go. But since March I have stayed at home as I was advised to shield. I've calmed down with the cleaning and have just taken the time to enjoy and experience my baby.

I actually pity her. She can't spell, her mates seem to not really be true friends, she is obsessed with her appearance and others perception of her. She is clearly delusional thinking she is being trolled when for the most part she causes her own problems. She is obviously deeply unhappy and her constant need to be on the go and repeated posting on social media reflects this. As well as her constant extreme editing and filtering of photos, as well as the manipulation of scenarios to spin to make herself be perceived as a victim whenever someone airs a genuine concern to her. And her deleting of people's comments who call her out legitimately in nano seconds! It's a true obsession.

So yeah. I'm just going to sit here with my little one, happy as a pig in shit and await an inevitable meltdown from her. I really hope she sees sense soon and seeks proper professional help.

• Heart
Reactions: 50