Katie Hayes #30 My ice cream brings all the trolls to the yard, me mates garden..... is be

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It says on the boots website that 136 pairs have sold in total. Just because 2500 people clicked the link Katie, it doesn’t mean they all bought the boots 🙄😂

View attachment 241779
Imagine seeing her in that outfit and actually wanting to purchase anything she’s got on. I’m actually dying inside at how good she thinks she looks. Everything looks like a crumpled crisp packet and why is her skin, make up, clothing, accessories, wall colour all the same shade - a big beige buffet.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Delos got his panelling shorts on in case he gets offered a foreigner on their day out

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Do her legs not look bigger than they did in her pics from today or is it just my eyes 👀
No I thought exactly the same!!! She’s like the hulk here!

Those PJs.. just because you can get them on and fasten them Kate doesn’t mean they fit 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15
'Life savouring' sheep :cautious: I hope in amongst all that tat in Olive's room there's a dictionary because she's got no chance otherwise!

As for those pjs...my mum would say they fit her where they touch her 😂

Also - has anyone else noticed there's clearly no full length mirror in the dreamy bespoke walk in wardrobe former lounge? All her outfit photos are taken in her bedroom or the kitchen 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Also - has anyone else noticed there's clearly no full length mirror in the dreamy bespoke walk in wardrobe former lounge? All her outfit photos are taken in her bedroom or the kitchen 🤣
There’s definitely one in the walk-in as it’s on her grid. Let’s face it, she’s probably got a full length mirror in every room so she can gawp at herself.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ll bet Zara are absolutely
AWWW YER OK? She let you out the shed for the day so she can parade you on the gram likkle legs?
😂😂😂 For fucks sake mate I’m crying here.

Also I’m sorry but all I see is The GC and Arg every time I see him with his Just For Men hair and his tiny glasses on and I can’t un see him as a choir boy in his totally bespoke scarf.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.